FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Will someone please help me build an Angrr Sacrier?

By Roxasaurusrex - MEMBER - October 25, 2011, 04:44:02

I've been trying to solo play for a good while now, did fine in Incarnam, definitely wanting to be a Sacrier, problem is now that I'm in Amakna, I can't do anything alone. I'm level 9 wodent gear and I can't take on three bow-meows, that shouldn't be much of a challenge. I'm killing myself more than I can handle to actually stay in a fight. Smasher isn't worth the Angrr you have to build to use it, and Sacrier's Foot can be useful only to a point. What do I do to keep myself going and still stay powerful? I don't want this to sound like a noob question, Sacrier's take a lot more logic, and skill, in this game than in Dofus. Hints and tips please?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 188
Roxasaurusrex|2011-10-25 04:44:02
I've been trying to solo play for a good while now, did fine in Incarnam, definitely wanting to be a Sacrier, problem is now that I'm in Amakna, I can't do anything alone. I'm level 9 wodent gear and I can't take on three bow-meows, that shouldn't be much of a challenge. I'm killing myself more than I can handle to actually stay in a fight. Smasher isn't worth the Angrr you have to build to use it, and Sacrier's Foot can be useful only to a point. What do I do to keep myself going and still stay powerful? I don't want this to sound like a noob question, Sacrier's take a lot more logic, and skill, in this game than in Dofus. Hints and tips please?
If you find yourself dying too quickly, take on a lower level mob, get better gear, group up or put points into health.

Bow meows have a tendency to hit and run, so use that to your advantage.

Have you levelled any of your special skills?
0 0
Score : 2195

Start building yourself some adventure or gob gear. Take on solo piwi's or little gobs until you're in the low to mid teens. Bowmeows hit very hard for their level, might want to try kiting them.

0 0
Score : 10

Im using an angrrr sacrier aswell. im lv 30. the build ive been using has helped out alot.
these are the main spells i am using and why.

Punishment,: Builds up angrrr very fast and does major damage against single opponents

Boiling blood: Does alot of damage to multiple enemys around you but be careful of your own hp.

Light speed: for moving around the battle field faster

Angrrr: for obvious reasons. raises your starting angrrr level

Extra vigorous: Doesnt seem like much at first but when you level it up you will be doing immense amounts of damage while you are at 100 angrrr.

Moribund: The closer i am to death the more damage i do. Great for those last chance situations.

All my stat points are in hp so i can withstand more damage.

all in all sacriers are a class that will take damage......the closer you are to death the stronger you get.

0 0
Respond to this thread