FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier changes

By #[Troyle] January 31, 2013, 11:48:33
DevTracker

Hi there,

Here's the document concerning the modifications brought to the Sacrier, by Grou.

Click here

Let us know what you think!

0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 324

ouch man D: transpo from 8 range at max to 7 why oh why T_T

0 0
Score : 2325
marcusdwoelfel|2013-01-31 12:11:56
What are you talking about? Transpo is now 2-8 with extra range, normally only 2-7... Nothing changing at all...
0 0
Score : 606

i see no big changes, just something on the earth/tank side.

Sacrifice maybe will be too situational, will summons count as "opponents"? if not this spec will be worthless vs UB.

Life transfer is basically the old sacrifice + 220 heal at 110 and wp cost, imho it won't be used: the heal is too low, the 5 levels of sacrifice could be the reason for picking this one but the wp cost is too much. People will try to use sacrifice and if it will result too situational they won't use none of the 2 specs, rising both would drain too much stat points, dedicated tanks will use only transposition and attraction.

It's good that the coagulation shield will now absorb up to 70% of damages, this make very more sense than the actual 50% because fecas can reduce damages up to the 25% of the base damage.

Overall i consider these very simple changes wich just improve the tank capability of sacriers while reducing the ability to take damages in place of allies in order to prevent exploits.

0 0
Score : 544

The coagulation change is great, a nice middle ground between the old version and the current version. This change will allow us to get more use out of both hp investment and Sanguine Armour, since at present, using sanguine will often result in having far more coagulation than needed.

If you could answer the question on if summons count as opponents, would be very handy to know, because the new sacrifice seems a lot worse now, with the wp cost of life transfer making it a bad alternative for difficult fights. The heal from life transfer also seems a bit low, 220 wont be much at all in comparison to other healers. That being said, life transfer is still a lot better than it used to be.

Cage of blood looks fun now, although I'm worried about how easy it will be to use it against the sac in PvP, they can just run and face a -wp/-ap square. The change to sacriers fist will be very handy for fire and earth sacs, 1mp for four cells of movement is great for chasing pesky cowardly things. All in all a nice buff for earth sacs, with little difference to the other trees.

0 0
Score : 324
Calleen|2013-01-31 12:45:27
marcusdwoelfel|2013-01-31 12:11:56
What are you talking about? Transpo is now 2-8 with extra range, normally only 2-7... Nothing changing at all...
yep my mistake i was rushing into it :s but all in all i like the changes made to cage of blood and sac fist gives more mobility options for a sac biggrin

thank you for changing sac fist to its original mobility of attracting yourself to an opponent biggrin looking forward to it biggrin 
0 0
Score : 25000

Cage of blood: range 0, area point.... This spell attack sacrier only? Should be either area squere or range 1 and area point. Range 0 and area point is propably typo.

Colonadess - i still think that it should have area: cone (9 cells total) instead of T1 (4 cells total). 3rd line of cells would obviously deal less dmg, the same way Lethal Slingshot deal low dmg as ranged spell.

Smasher - incurable is applied to sacrier or enemy? Seems to be OP in damage with the new coagulation change. Incurable could be instead applied to enemyt with fire spells. Damage of smasher should be lower as it is meant to help tank not to deal more dmg then fire spells.

Sacrier's Fist - elemental spell that have increased range with leveling? That's something new!

Motion Sickness - i think it should have "no LoS" to be better support for other classes that can make enemy change cell.

Sacrifice - i think level 9 should add something more then just "no LoS". Would be good to make it cost 1AP when maxed. Overall i like it to give charges depending on the number of enemies. I understand it will count enemy summons as enemy and will apply charge for them too, though if more summons will be summoned after sacrifice spell, then it won't add charge for new summon (aka add charges depending on the current number of enemies, when cast).
Pretty cool.

Life Transfer - it have the same note as Sacrifice spell - was it intended? It seems too weak for healing. Also because it only swap HP of sacrier to different ally, doesn't add more HP to fight like eniripsa heals. Maybe maxed level should transfer 3x of sacrier Lvl as heal? I'm unsure if it should add sacrifice levels. Still it should not cost WP - the actual cost is the HP lost on sacrier. Could be still HP % of sacrier (10% of HP transfered as heal to ally). Instead of Sacrifice levels it could add Angrr (see below). We should be able to heal ally but we might want to keep our position. for swaping place with ally we have transposition and Sacrifice spell, not need to add swaping place with ally to Life Transfer.

Chrage (passive 1) - first, why it's not Angrrr but Chrage? Second - i don't like the "+0.5% dmg" thing at every second level. Another thing is that Sacrier should have no Angrr at start of the fight and should gain dmg only when injured, because people keep starting fights with 50% HP and already deal high dmg, wich is overpowered in pvp with Punishment (and clinging to life). Sacrier should gain angrr when damaged, not when it have low hp. It would be nice to make sacrier not loose angrr when healed (but with limit to 100 angrr for example) - this way eniripsa's can heal sacriers without reducing their dmg. However if sacrier won't receive dmg then it should loose angrr (this way it will have good use of self damaging fire spells).

Blood Pact - i see no change here. I think that sacriers should choose to hurt self with life transfer to save ally instead of letting ally die and loose the HP. Currently sacriers can have 20%+8% per ally so 60% HP bonus total, and they loose 12% hp per ally so 60% HP wich means it simply loose the Blood pact bonus, nothing more and i think it should be changed. How about 10% HP and +10% HP per ally and -15% HP if ally die. This way sacrier can still have 60% HP bonus, but if ally die then it will loose 75% HP (so more then it gained) wich will make sacriers more afraid to loose ally and will make group of 6 sacriers not that overpowered as now. Will give Life transfer better use (if life transfer give 10% of HP to ally, then it's better then loosing 15% of HP if ally die) though i think Life Transfer should not cost WP for that.

Moribund - there should be animation of hands, but not red ones like before. These additional hands (multi arm) should be black like our tatoo.

0 0
Score : 1525

Life Transfer and Sacrifice are too much the same thing. I don't like the Sacrifice you're offering us now, it needs an add-on to distentiate from Life Transfers effect.

The healing Life Transfer offers now seems okay, but I'm not sure this is the ideal way. A problem with balancing Life Transfer is that it will too easily be used to build Angrr. Making it cost WP on the other hand is probably too expensive for it's effect. This should be balanced out further. What could be a solution is to make Life Transfer sort of like a Love Flea. Sacrier casts Life Transfer on a target and thereby gets a bloodbandtattoo-themed Love Flea that sucks life from Sacrier to the target for some turns. This way Life Transfer won't be abused for Angrr (or not easily/make it unable to cast on full hp targets?), but does have the wanted effect. Transfering HP from Sacrier to another. --- Just a brainwave though. I like and/or understand the changes made. Only worrying point is Sacrifice & Life Transfer that look too much alike.

0 0
Score : 544

Transposition doesn't say "No LoS" at level 9, this will hurt support sacriers a lot, particularly for fights where positioning is very important, such as ultimate bosses. Not so pleased about this change, but I guess transposition was too useful before so I can see why they would do it.

0 0
Score : 757

Clinging to life -2 MP?! are you crazy?? it can't be used now because people run away while the sacrier is skipping the turn, the loss of MP is just ridiculous. Hopefully I can't see the "skips the turn" in there, that would make it ok, but if the sacrier still skips the turn then it's completely useless. (also because attraction costs always 2MP)..If we won't be skipping the turn anymore I'm happy xD If not... simply take away that spell

0 0
Score : 3802

Could you do some before/after table? It's hard to compare ...

Since I can see now, my sac is nefred,like every update ;/

I noticed some things :

1. Attraction - it's very nice spell, but now the range is lowered.

I don't like it. Why? Becouse it makes playstyle more boring. Some sacs just go straight to the enemies, use fire spells and wait for enis healing which is good but little boring.

Good thing of attraction is, that you can make duel more interesting - attract enemies and kill them one by one, standing just one spot away their range. But it's kinda hard to do this now sometimes, so nerfing range makes this style would be not so usefull anymore, so sacs will just use this just when they have not enough mp, but not for protection for other mobs. This is 1) huge nerf when sac is alone, but what is more importat, 2) makes playstyle more boring.
Really, do you want us just go to the enemy and hit.hit.hit. Let us something we can make playing more interesting, strategic.

2.Clinging - is this a joke? -2mp? What can sac do with this? If you fire (fire dies most often), you probably have 9ap and 5 mp- 2 mp you loose on puni+bloodthisty, so you have 3 mp you can use for attraction or to the enemy. Now you would have 1 or 2 (if you would resign from bloodshirsty or swap (which means lost of 1 or 3 ap on most killing state!!!) .
It make this spell probably completely usesless in PvP, and much nerfed in solo fights versus mobs (and in team fight it's nerfing as well). I can bet if you would do this, most ppl with clinging go to moribund or other spell.

-Blak I think skiping a tun is good, becouse you can stay alive longer, giving the team time to kill more mobs. Skipping a turn should stay, clinging shouldn't give -2mp (-1mp eiher).

3. Coagulation - ok, this is plus. I mean earth sac was stronger before last nerfing anyway, but better something then nothing. Most ppl went fire after last nerfing earth , so mayby some back to earth.

4.Sacrifice - scar makes sac less valuable for the team. It's not huge nerf, but still.
Btw I think it would be nice, if sac have possibility to take off sacrifice if he want, just a thought.

When I have more time to look and find sth more I will write.

0 0
Score : 757

kefirman, clinging to life is (mostly) a pvp spell, you shouldn't need it in pvm.

0 0
Score : 2835

-2MP with CLINING?Its really joke?! Opponents, and so manages to escape for skipping one turn!
Why u hate sacrs?TT 

0 0
Score : 106

About cling 2- mp, it must be sayed that in pvp a fire sac who cling almost oneshot enemy, if do a nice ch, for air branch a cling - 2 mp is not really a big deal, more problem will be for earth branch not fire, fire can still punish and do a lot of damage in the last turn i saw enought fire sac win pvp just with cling is true that for a sac this way it will be more hard to get ur enemy, i think it has been done for balance couse really cling is one more of the more strong skill ever.
Lol many sac will hate me for saying this :3

0 0
Score : 112

These changes help my teammates, however how will they help Sacrier .

0 0
Score : 408

Well.. I think it will only have changes visible in the earth spells.. right? ohmy 

0 0
Score : 60

I think air sacrier is boring... they were giving me good support moving the enemies, now they cant do it, insted they will go after it AGAIN... since there is that last air skill that can be used for that.

Fix it please, not many air sacriers making their point here... i just dont know why..

Ankama works this way: Created a nice game Wakfu Beta, than a girl asked for dofus and ankama gave her, so the girl went away and Ankama started crying, destroying the game and classes... and blaming ogrest for all the foolness made.

Days-Tyrant|2013-02-13 18:14:56
About cling 2- mp, it must be sayed that in pvp a fire sac who cling almost oneshot enemy, if do a nice ch, for air branch a cling - 2 mp is not really a big deal, more problem will be for earth branch not fire, fire can still punish and do a lot of damage in the last turn i saw enought fire sac win pvp just with cling is true that for a sac this way it will be more hard to get ur enemy, i think it has been done for balance couse really cling is one more of the more strong skill ever.
Lol many sac will hate me for saying this :3

Im not sacrier, but u sound stupid... nerf fire so... air sacrier still need this skill... ITS A BIG DEAL... YOU are the one that seems to be hating the sacriers... because they can one shot you "if do a nice ch"
0 0
Score : 38

am getting tired of nerfing sacs in every update my fire sac had enough problems already and you just made things worst.I might end up abandoning my sac for a masq if their good or fog

0 0
Score : 612

New cage of blood is actually worse and less useful than the old one. Did not think it was possible but there it is. Has the same range as bloodrush but does more far less damage and you can only use it's effect every other turn. Just terrible. Honestly I much preferred the -dodge on it as a fire sac. If anything it's more useful to non-fire branches at a low level just assuming it costs 5 ap, 1 mp since you have to use fury first.

The new life transfer also makes sacrifice worthless since they do basically the same thing but sacrifice is much less effective and versatile.

0 0
Score : 1907

Everyone that thinks the sac got nerfed is dumb. You have been handed the "I win" combination for pvp.

I'm not going to spill it here, but lets just say the previous posts are 200% wrong. Cage of blood has a new purpose.

If you don't believe me, just pk Hatespawn in 1v1.

0 0
Respond to this thread