1 angrr = 0.75% dmg bonus

regards

0 0
Score : 1355
dragoon-br|2012-03-01 20:20:34
Not a glitch.... when u lost hp, the angrr raise.... and agrr gives bonus dmg

regards

Yes I know it. Watch the vid again please. My Angrr was 0 from the beginning of the vid to the end.

Also notice I have -3% water dmg. And look my set bonus.

_/.
0 0
Score : 140
Azurayin|2012-03-01 20:32:24

regards

Yes I know it. Watch the vid again please. My Angrr was 0 from the beginning of the vid to the end.

_/.

Aaaah now i see the glitch. Strange.... U dont use any item could cause this?

I will test this later.....

regards
0 0
dragoon-br|2012-03-02 11:45:54
Azurayin|2012-03-01 20:32:24

regards

_/.

Aaaah now i see the glitch. Strange.... U dont use any item could cause this?

I will test this later.....

regards

Nope, nothing. I do all what is shown on the video. It's also weird that I keep getting -% when I enter battle, usually up to -5% +/-

_/.
0 0
Score : 153

i get this too , its just graphical tho

0 0
Score : 5

i see whats goin on as your eqping stuff its raising you max hp there for leaving a minium and max hp diffrence witch in turn boosts your angrr and you stats. as you hp gradualy fills up you lose that said angrr and the stats that come with it. this is not a glytch its totaly normal. this is a lv 98 sac telling you this and i know its anoying but you can gain angrr out of battle. but its good because if you keep fighting like a bererker and not fully healing you will allways start with higher anger and dammage.

0 0
yummymummyw|2012-04-03 09:02:36
i see whats goin on as your eqping stuff its raising you max hp there for leaving a minium and max hp diffrence witch in turn boosts your angrr and you stats. as you hp gradualy fills up you lose that said angrr and the stats that come with it. this is not a glytch its totaly normal. this is a lv 98 sac telling you this and i know its anoying but you can gain angrr out of battle. but its good because if you keep fighting like a bererker and not fully healing you will allways start with higher anger and dammage.
Better now than ever (: the issue has been solved ages ago. But thx for ur reflex nontheless (:

_/.
0 0
Respond to this thread