FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Doubts about equipment and duo

By Windslasher - MEMBER - August 15, 2020, 12:35:23

Hello everybody, having a nice day? Hope so.

I'm a pretty new player (hitted level 25 just right now) and I'm having some doubts about how to equip myself. The topics I looked at on the forum tell me to look at the game's encyclopedia to choose my sets, but there are so many options with so many effects and combinations that I don't know where to start.

Could anyone suggest or guide some viable options for level ranges? As I said, I am currently at level 25 using a mix of Gobbal and Tofu due to +2 APs. My build is geared towards Full Tank (following Morb's guide).

Taking advantage of the cue, I chose to go Full Tank because my duo is playing Osamodas. Will we be able to progress through the game to at least level 100 or would I be better off switching to something more damage based?

Thanks in advance, guys smile

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 5046

What's a duo?

As for equipment, all sets to lvl 40 give you 1 AP if you have 4 parts.
Amulets after lvl 40 give you AP
Boots after lvl 50 give you MP
Weapons after lvl 60 give you AP (twohanded)
Capes after lvl 75 give you AP
Weapons after lvl 100 give you AP (onehanded)
Also all epics and relics will give you an AP or MP but they are rarer.

As for builds, untill lvl 100 you can build preaty much anything, it only gets hard at 140 and onwards

Windslasher|2020-08-15 15:18:28
Duo is a second player who is playing together with me in a group. In this case, a friend of mine.

Yes, I am aware of the bonuses on each set part, but there are certainly sets that provide me with better characteristics for my character's focus than others, so my question would be which sets I should keep an eye on, keeping my progression healthy.

Well after lvl 40, you should just mix and match equipment from different sets, depending on their stats, since set bonses no longer apply.
0 0
Score : 60

Duo is a second player who is playing together with me in a group. In this case, a friend of mine.

Yes, I am aware of the bonuses on each set part, but there are certainly sets that provide me with better characteristics for my character's focus than others, so my question would be which sets I should keep an eye on, keeping my progression healthy.

0 0
Respond to this thread