FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Suspect's Sacrier guide (Updated 11/12/19)

By Suspect-- - MEMBER - March 24, 2019, 17:02:37

Link to the guide(Guide stored on "Google Doc's"): Link
Instead of doing multiple guides on the forums, the main guide will be updated on Google docs, and the changelog will be posted here.
Changelog:
Update 1.1(13/8/19):
-Intermediate guide for Phasing added
-Intermediate guide for Epic/Relic runes added
Update 1.2(15/11/19:
-Guide has been given an outline for easier navigation through headers
-FAQ Added to the bottom of the guide to address common questions and mechanics
Update 1.3(11/12/19)
-Comprehensive guide to all in combat stats and Sacrier's utilization of these stats at lv200
-Neatened the header positions for easier reading
-Marked new chapters added with "[New]"
-Split "Phasing" and the topic of punishment efficiency into 2 separate chapters, outlined both with headers

34 -9
Reactions 23
Score : 67

<3

7 0
Score : 2709

Woop woop! wub

8 0
Score : 158

Nice

7 0
Score : 620

Great! Nice job, I wish you luck from Elbor!

6 0
Score : 61

Keep up the great work! Really looking forward to this guide n_n

6 0
Score : 66

Thank you for this, I understood a lot of things I'd missed on just reading the spells, very well thought / written.

7 0
Score : 133

Quite useful information it cleared up Bloodthirsty Punishment for me but... what exactly are the other 3 support spells Weapon Master, ??? and Charm and Bone? I don't see them in game at all.

7 0
Score : 7908

The Huppermage School Questline (starts at lv30)
Offers you 2 new spells and 1 passive spell
And then the Ouginak questline in Ohwymi offers a 3rd spell

Weapon master cost 2ap and applies 100% damage inflicted stat to your weapon swings for one turn
It lasts the entire turn once you swing the weapon
once cast it forcefully ends your turn, so make sure to cast it last.

Charm is a 2ap omni directional pull with 3 range, it can be cast on enemies and allies and yourself, it gives you or the target 100 lock after casting

Fluctuation is a passive skill that allows you to generate a state called fluctuation whenever you dodge a target, start your turn next to a target, or if the target fails to dodge you successfully, Fluctuation gives you up to 60% damage inflicted for 1 spell cast on your target

Bone is a summonable object that has varying resistance depending on your level
When your turn ends the Bone's hp will drop a small amount and heal in a 1 cell aoe around it, the AoE heal is based on your Water mastery

8 -2

Updated as of 15/11/19
Chapter markers for easier reader
Planned updates:
-Sublimation Sacrier can use
-Sublimation synergy
-Sacrier utilisation in Lv200 Dungeons and UB's

7 -1
Score : 40

What stats do i get for Sacrier?

3 0
Score : 857

Click the link

5 0

Updated 11/12/19
-Comprehensive guide to all combat stats on the stat page and how Sacrier utilizes them
-Stats the section cover: (Hp, Ap, Mp, Wp, Crit%, Block%, Heals perf, Initiative, Range, Dodge, Lock, Control, Force of Will, Melee mastery, Single target mastery, Distance mastery, Area of Effect mastery, Rear mastery, Critical mastery, Berzerk mastery)
Guide section added marked with "[New]" on the Outline

8 -1
Score : 241

Can you please post some spell decks Example, I'm considering on making a full party based sac, role tank, earth-air. Maybe using only punishment as fire spell. 
​​​​​It will be very useful and i think it will complete this guide. Maybe also doing examples based on the average level stages. 
Sorry if it's too much!  

Another thing that, in my opinion, will complete the guide, almost for newbies or returning player, like me, is the must buy item during the leveling phase. 
I mean, Kamas don't drop from the sky, the aim of what I said above is to prevent kamas throwing for stupid or unnecessary items. It's better to know which are the "must buy" ones. 
​​​​​​

Suspect--|2019-12-12 14:37:34
i COULD give a spell deck for that role but the issue would simply be that you would be changing the spell deck i give you for every single dungeon
Thats the thing with sacrier, it is adaptable to any role and can be optimised for every dungeon(Something i will also add to the guide eventually)

This is an extremely basic run down of a Tank/Positioner role but here is the problem
Those passives and those spells can  and will be changed for each dungeon you do
Hell nearly all of those spells can be subject to change

I rarely every make core spell decks for this reason alone, but hopefully this gives you some idea of what to do

And also, worh which spell should I replace the 4 you highlighted? 

6 0

i COULD give a spell deck for that role but the issue would simply be that you would be changing the spell deck i give you for every single dungeon
Thats the thing with sacrier, it is adaptable to any role and can be optimised for every dungeon(Something i will also add to the guide eventually)

This is an extremely basic run down of a Tank/Positioner role but here is the problem
Those passives and those spells can  and will be changed for each dungeon you do
Hell nearly all of those spells can be subject to change

I rarely every make core spell decks for this reason alone, but hopefully this gives you some idea of what to do
9 0
Score : 1851

Yo Cool stuff you got there. One question though: somewhere in your guide you said that the epic rune Wield type shield does not reset your range to 0 if you had < -1 range (e.g.: -2,  or -3 range). Does this still apply?

0 0

Yes it does and its also intended

0 0

As of whatever hotfix came most recently
Wield type: Shield, No longer affixes -1 range to 0 when fight starts
Ill edit the guide accordingly at a later date, but for reference:

Wield type shield on sacrier is now borderline useless, with much better options being seen in surgical precision

0 0
Score : 241

I'm sorry Suspect but I didn't get a thing, and I'm really forcing myself doing it. 
You didn't put Rocky foot, colonnade and smash, which provides you armor, and u put spells such as spiritual tempest? At least Rocky foot and smash should be in a tank sac deck, imo. 

Thank you very much, suspect! 

0 0

Generally if you have a healer, you dont need consistent armor generation with Rocky foot, colonnade and smash, because your armor generation with these spells only become good when your HP drops, which if you have a healer and not primarily running for damage, you wont ever let your HP drop at all, Sanguine armor however does not rely on such

Youre tight for spell deck room as it is because you want to position aswell
If youre a Locker Tank (Eg: You sit next to the boss and soak damage) then you will want to take Rocky foot at a minimum, but otherwise its not very important

You also mentioned using "only punishment as a fire spell" which gave the indication that you somehow wanted to do damage aswell, which is why Insanity and Tempest are on the deck

Insanity for positioning and the lock boost
Mobility passive+Tempest for the super DD AoE if you need to

1 0
Score : 2

excuse me, can you tell me how flame return works?

0 0

0 0
Respond to this thread