By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1220

Jumping Sacs...?

By Jenarall - MEMBER - January 11, 2018, 01:12:38

We've already gathered that Sacriers are a bit broken and Ankama is not going to change that anytime soon, but my simple concern is, why are Sacs allowed to jump twice per turn whilst most of the other classes whom have this ''Ability'' can only do so once. Broken damage isn't enough? what makes Sacriers so special?

Reactions 15
Score : 476

the hate is real. the class theme is sacrifice, they sacrifice resistance for damage, and the other way around, it's not free and can't be used at the same time. light speed has been 2 cast per turn even before the revamp, it dealt even more damage before the revamp with old motion sickness. now you can cast it without motion sickness for 6ap+1wp with lower dmg than before revamp, and reduced to 2ap+1wp if you have motion sickness stat for even lower dmg, most people use it as an escaping tool, and it's fair enough.
eca's up to scratch is also twice per turn and you get armor+resistance depends on your lucky day stack and dmg enemies in the area, xelor's tempus fugit is spamable until you run out of ap also hits targets in the area before 'jumping' and leaves temporal twist in case you want to go back to where you were for free, cra's roly poly is also twice per turn and you gain 50 res per cast, pandawa's dairy springer is also twice per turn with dmg too and makes the target scalded. foggernaut's flame fervor is also twice per turn with area dmg. huppermage's visio is free with runes and adds 3 range to the huppermage and allies in the targetted area. if you talk about osamodas, then there's more than enough escaping tools for them like, animal synergy, costs only 1 wp for swapping with summon, or sramva's slash with high dmg in the process, feather tornado, tho this one doesn't let you escape but it can be used to make your summon in range for swapping with another spells.

Yea but not every class can come back to life and one turn any class after death. You do realize that pound for pound no class can measure up to the ''Mighty sacs'' right? And you're labeling all of these things, Sacs can jump twice and cover the distance of large maps, those areas you outline there barely reaches half in the case of the other classes. Then again I don't expect a Sac to come and justify anything here.

Score : 2901

You gotta remember that lightspeed isnt a free teleport its either a 6ap1wp, 5ap1wp or 2ap1wp investment and its only linear, most classes who got a teleport can do it in any direction.

Sacriers is about taking dmg to deal dmg, like litterary our strongest spell punishment is mostly usable when at 20% hp. And our bonuses is at its peak during clinging to life, and this doesnt always guarantee a kill.

Also any class that wants to take dmg to deal dmg will always lend itself to be very strong in 1v1.

And last but not least sacriers have always been this mobile due to being positioners.

Score : 476

one turn any class after death? please. there's peaceful armor, transcendence, stabilization, and things that prevent sacs to do anything in cling turn, some classes have it, doesn't mean every class should have it too. using all ap just for escaping and what? most classes can catch up to them in the next turn anyway. also if using all ap just for escaping from 1 side to the other side of the map, there's more classes can do that as well with their own different ways. most of those escaping tools i mentioned above could be used with another spells too with the same ap wp cost as 2 light speeds, and do the same thing, which is escape to the other side of the map.
lol i play 11 different classes, i don't think it would be any different if any not-sac justify anything here tbh, and i'm trying to be objective despite the fact that i main sac. would you say the same if i commented with my alt account that doesn't have sac in it? i mean, it's not up to you who can and can't comment here.

Lol you make it sound easy, after you use all of your AP to kill the sac, where is the rest of the AP gonna magically come from to grant Stab, trans etc? i've seen too many matches where all said AP is used to kill Sacs and then there's not any or enough AP left to make an escape, or anything of the sort. Also are we forgetting that certain Sac's damage is fixed? Can you really sit there and tell me when a Sac revives he can't finish his off his opponent in one turn? I must be seeing things then! And i'm not perpetrating who can't or can comment here, i'm just stating facts, that if you play a Sac you would'nt see how broken the class really is, period.

Score : 130

There's plenty of ways to defeat a sacrier. People like you are just to blind to see it. Can't win EVERY match yknow. Not every sac is a dmg sac either. Some are tanks, and surprisingly some are made for placement. Overall, just look more into sacriers and how to defeat them, it's quite simple really. Just open your eyes!

Score : 1007

Elios can go to mars for 1mp... 

Jenarall|2018-01-11 15:49:39
They Lose damage too don't they?

Well this isnt about anything other than "classes that can move a lot during their turn." 
as for Sacs, to jump twice they need to use up almost all of their ap ( or all of it without motionsickness ) so they would hit as much as an elio under portal sickness anyway.
also Elio tends to jump away after doing damage.  
Also Xelor can move very far using their dial and ap per turn too. 

They Lose damage too don't they?

Score : 598

Why are all the topics you've made just complaining about Sacrier?

Score : 1443

Reminder that Cling to Life is the only "Extra turn" of all mentioned that allows for a ridiculous amount of damage on an offensive class with acess to near 3.8k in stats when damaged, and that Lightspeed goes through terrain, which makes either MP removal or some sort of big (REEEEAAAAALLY big, you need to be able to survive a 7.5k Hit) shield the only coubterplay available during that turn.

Miichaelle|2018-01-13 01:17:15
Cling is like a double edged sword, it can deal a shitton of dmg and it can be countered by some classes, generally the counter classes can either nullify dmg taken or negate lightspeed all together with stabilization. Some classes can also win with their psuedo cling.

Also im not saying that its not op in 1v1s but some classes will simply not be able to negate the cling due to the their own class inability to deal with mobile classes in generall.

It's REALLY good (Borderline OP) in 1v1, as it only gets -barely- defeated by classes  that are even more broken than Sacrier at 1v1 lol. 

And let's not even get into teamfight because sacrier is even more busted in there with Sacrifice shenanigans.

Score : 2901

Cling is like a double edged sword, it can deal a shitton of dmg and it can be countered by some classes, generally the counter classes can either nullify dmg taken or negate lightspeed all together with stabilization. Some classes can also win with their psuedo cling.

Also im not saying that its not op in 1v1s but some classes will simply not be able to negate the cling due to the their own class inability to deal with mobile classes in generall.

Respond to this thread