FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Soutji's guide to Sacrier

By Soupji - MEMBER - April 21, 2017, 15:18:14
Reactions 136
Score : 49

Hello. I would like to thank you for taking the time to explain all of this. I want to know how you used your characteristic points? Are there differences between what you chose to max at level 80 and level 200, or there are the same characteristics for both? I currently have:

INT: 10p on elemental res 10p, HP 9p.
STR: Single Target Mastery 10p, Melee Mas 9p.
AGI: Dodge 19p. ( I intend to continue with maxing lock after I'm finished with dodge )
FORTUNE: Crit Hit 18p.
MAJOR: AP 1p, MP and DMG 1p.

Should I max them like that since 200 or should I change something? I need to mention that I am lvl 76 at the moment smile

1 0
Score : 2819

Hello! 

Yes there is a difference between what ypu want to focus on at the lower levels and endgame, this is mainly due to the gears available at those levels.

I would suggest that you change your STR to either ST or Melee. Just so you know maxing out Dodge means that you can't max out lock since it goes up to 50 points.

For more damage I would have gone with berserk mastery instead of critical chance and I would change your Major aswell. Resistance is certainly better than the damage inflicted at the lower levels. smile

2 0
Score : 161

Ello, have another question, if you don't mind answering tongue

As a fire/air DD, I am facing a bit of a dilemma regarding the spell, Bloodthirsty Fury. You see, even if i have this spell in my deck, I find that i rarely ever use it and so, it feels like a wasted slot to me. However, i do know that it's a great way to lower your hp down as a zerker (mainly for fire/earth than a fire/air) or to use when you are clinging and i guess also when you are below 50% hp. I was thinking of replacing that skill with sacrier's fist to use as a gap closer for when i want to use fire or to help lower the cost of punishment (not for the dmg, but thinking that it could be situationally used).

In case you are curious about my current deck, its: 5028-5041-5030-5040-5032-5047-5046-5029-5038-5044-5042-5043-5050-5051-5195-5052-5194-0

Would love to hear your thoughts regarding on the spell and whether it's worth having or if its more of optional choice. (And if given a choice between BTF and sacrier's fist, what you would choose tongue)

1 0

Hello!

I would suggest you to use sacrier fist instead for the added mobility and lowering the cost punishment.

Bloodthirsty fury can be good in full damage scenarios, but it's main use is to lower HP from 100% to below 50% while granting a significant damage boost before berserk. With a air/fire build you would want to force the enemy to hit you with multiple strikes instead of lowering your HP substancially with bloodthirsty fury.

1 0
Score : 642

Hey there Soutji, ive recently gotten back into Wakfu been hard lvling my character, and now ive reached lvl 170, i havent upgraded my gear in quite some time, so i was thinking of upgrading it all now that im 170
im primarily a full tank sacrier, (earth/air) but i was thinking of doing a damage/tank sacrier(air/earth)
What items would you recommend using for either full tank or damage tank? I plan to use these items till around lvl 200
your current 170 build says its for fire/air, i dont know if thats very relevent for me to use, so figured id ask since you seem pretty active on this thread 
Thanks a lot for the guide, its really well made! =)

1 0

Hello! 

I'm not so active in game anymore so gearwise I wouldn't be able to give you a specific recommendation. 

However with air/earth I would suggest to get gears that give melee mastery. This way you can use all the spells without limits. smile

Air/earth are quite nice and deal some considerate damage through motion sickness + insanity and spiritual tempest.

0 0
Score : 161

Ello! Got me another question here!

I'm currently experimenting with an aoe/melee build (thinking tri, but due to fire only having 1 aoe spell, I may just go air/earth with some ST spells) and i'm following your build for the damaging tank. Due to not having punishment nor smasher ( and possibly not even cling), I was wondering if berserk would still be worth going for in my gears. I'm mainly gearing for melee, aoe and general masteries atm, but when it comes to sockets and stat bonuses, I'm not sure if berserk would help me out as much. For example, a red slot on an amulet, I'll be debating between choosing 39 aoe mastery per socket or about 50 berserk per socket.

Though yes, I do realize that aoe will only count for my aoe spells, while with berserk, all of my skills will count under 50% hp, but I am trying to use aoe spells more often than st (which i know goes counter to the typical sacrier build, but that alone gets me even more curious about this experimentation!) (also love how none of the sacrier's aoe spells hit allies, so that's a big plus!)

Would love your thoughts on this!

0 0

Hello!

Funny thing is that after the enchantment update I went for a aoe/melee build. I will probably add it into the guide soon. 

I would suggest going for air/earth and you should try to keep fire mastery at a decent amount. The reason for this is that punishment hits rather hard due to melee/berserk/fire mastery and ofc the high base damage when below 20% HP. Also you should work on keeping melee/berserk/air mastery rather high so that motion sickness can deal a decent amount of damage aswell.

By extension going with a aoe/melee build means getting the brutality epic rune aswell, and due to how the rune works I would slot in just enough aoe mastery to get above the melee mastery.

Your main spells will be spiritual tempest and insanity, for armoring you would want to try colonnades. The main benefit of aoe/melee is that you deal a suprisingly high amount of damage pre berserk, and once you get bold punishment stacks and under 50% HP you will deal even more damage. For sustain you should use the passive "carrier" since you will be spreading alot of motion sickness debuffs.

2 0
Respond to this thread