By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Soutji's guide to Sacrier

By Soupji - MEMBER - April 21, 2017, 15:18:14
Reactions 117
Score : 102

Hi there!

I just wanna ask, how do shield stacking actually work? I noticed when using the earth skills, it seems as they share the same armor pool and reset if I repeat the skill over and over in the same turn.

1 0
Score : 2589

Sacrier shields should stack normally when you use earth spells, this means 2x rocky foot that gives 500 armor each will give a total of 1k armor.

However this is a bit different for armor from external sources or the speed bonus prevention. When you receive this kind of armor it will put itself under the sacriers own armor, which in turn means that sacrier armor will be depleted first then the armor from external sources will be hit. 

Armor from external sources usually goes away when the turn starts for the external source, which means if the armor you generated got depleted before the armor from the external source you will basically have no armor left.

0 0
Score : 1

I can't seem to reach that same or close to your stats for damage. Is it really the equipments that make a difference? Currently level 116 with highest of 367 fire lol

0 0

Most likely, all the stats for my ALS builds are "out of combat" stats. But I noticed that the builds got an abnormal amount of water mastery which makes me believe its bugged or something, I will lool closer on it later tonight smile

0 0
Score : 17

Hey, new player here, Im trying your damaging tank build. Just a couple of questions.
1) in the major section, with AP, MP and resistance, what do you mean by "fairly standar"?
2) Is this build still up to date?
Thanks.

And how much points do I need to put into AP, MP and resistance then?

1 0

1) Thats the standard for most classes
2) Yes, I keep my builds updated all the time smile

1 0
Score : 532

Hey Soutji! I'm a big fan of yours.

What do you think about the new shadofang hat? I mean the one that needs your CH to be under 25%.

1 0

The new helm looks quite interesting, i will probably get it alongside with the new berserk breastplate. biggrin

0 0
Score : 317

SO MANY PEOPLE CRYING NERF  PVP SAC. if they want to rework sumthing, they can go for the flame return rework and that's it. sac would be trash again if they decide to nerf us again.

0 0

Prolly not the right topic to get your point through, but i do get your sentiment.

Just fyi flame return has been balanced to be non increasable and blocks can reduced the dmg from it. Sacrier wouldnt be trash from another rework it will just be a matter of time on how to make the most out of the rework.

Most people that complain, complains from a 1v1 perspective. Apart from 1v1s i think sacrier is quite balanced. In 1v1 the only reason sacrier is so strong is because its a class whos power comes from taking dmg and when it comes from one source it will be easier to control how much dmg you take.

1 0
Score : 33

Hi miichaelle, do you know if the Relic Rune of Guard Up works with sacrier bloodthirsty punishment bleed at end of turn?

1 0

Hello! Yes the Relic rune "Guard up" works with sacriers bloodthirsty punishment. Im actually using one in my full tank build. smile

1 0
Score : 338

Hi Miichaelle,

I'm right now, learning how to use properly at End Game my sacrier. From all my chars, I chose to put more love (aka kamas laugh) into the sacrier mostly because the playstile revolves around the HP mechanics and that it's very appealing to me.

I've read, since I reached lv200 with the sacrier, many times your guide trying to get a better perfomance at End Game. And I have to say it's beautiful and very well explained. So well... for once I am in two minds and I cannot decide where invest my kamas in when it comes to Epic and Relic runes.

I'm mainly focused on PvM with an offtank (more 'off' than 'tank' happy) style and so that, I've been thinking about to use the Alternation rune to increase my damage. Indeed I'm thinking about using Alternation II instead of the other version. I think you can get high mastery using a variety of combos and end with a powerful spell (Punishment is the obvious one in the Cling turn, but it could be a Rippling Tatoo or even a Cage of Blood for a better steal of life). What do you think about Alternation II (or even Alternation I)??

For the Epic one, I thought on the Science rune... Cause it means more res and so, more survivability while using Bold Punishment (or better for a tank version). However I think it's far far away from my possibilities (buying it from the market) for now. So, which epic run would you choose instead this one?? I've been thinking about the Steadfast one, but... well... This is why I asking for. I cannot decide, and so I hope you can enlighten me about the right runes to not waste time farming and collecting kamas.

Thank you so much in advance wub

1 0

Hello! Lots of relic/epic runes fits for Sacrier so yes it can be hard to chose one. But if its mainly PVE activities that you're gonna do then I would suggest going with your own idea with the alteration II, Earth/fire got some sweet combos that alternates between elements when casting spells which will result in keeping the mastery gains "permanent". You could also try alteration I by switching between doing mono earth and mono fire turns feks.

Another idea would be to try relic rune of heartbreaking blood(more dmg while tanking), flame aura(generally more lock and conditional dmg) or guard up(less dmg from poisons and bloodthirsty punishment).

For epic runes positioning science is quite nice for that extra 50 res, but like you said its quite expensive. Steadfast would be nice to have if you want more dmg dealt when tanking. If you got crits then maybe meassured rune might be attractive too, sacriers get 20% block for free from tattoed blood which lets us use this rune quite easily. If you got uneven AP like feks 11 or 13 ap then herculian strength might be interesting 300 dodge and lock is quite nice to have, im using one in my tank build smile.

Surgical epic rune can also be used although its quite niche, this is because flame return heals from cling is affected by heals performed.

Also epic rune of brutality could work on sacrier, using this will let you use spiritual tempest, insanity, burning blood and colonnades with greater power. The -distance mastery can be negated by using transcendence passive since melee mastery = distance mastery, with the passive mobility you can push and pull multiple times. This rune fits earth/air dd builds .

Bottom line is I wont decide for you, but I trust that you'll find the perfect one within your price range. wub

2 0
Score : 162

This might seem stupid but why not focus on a full berserk items and mastries ?

Miichaelle|2018-10-21 10:42:39
Thats completely viable aswell, but I personally like to deal dmg before hitting berserk. And even when using full on berserk items you will at most gain either less amount of masteries or equal amount or even just 100/200 more masteries. 

And lastly these are one of many builds and Im working on a full berserk build which focuses on the use of earth/fire so stay tuned! biggrin

Well to be honest I'll be waiting for that it really seem interesting 
1 0

Thats completely viable aswell, but I personally like to deal dmg before hitting berserk. And even when using full on berserk items you will at most gain either less amount of masteries or equal amount or even just 100/200 more masteries. 

And lastly these are one of many builds and Im working on a full berserk build which focuses on the use of earth/fire so stay tuned! biggrin

0 0
Score : 120

Hi! Returnee here and I have a somewhat unusual question. I get the most fun from playing 3-teams of same classes using the same builds, as strange as it sounds. Currently rocking 3-turret foggernauts but noticed that the mechanics are becoming more difficult, and the enemies are stronger. With a lack of survivability and support, I's not sure that this team will survive well in the 150+ content. Deciding which 3-class combination to try next just to be safe.
Question is, does the team consisting of 3 sacriers have enough survivability, repositioning synergy, and armor generation to successfully perform in the high level content?

1 0

Not sure if it is viable, but hey im in the making of a 6man sac squad. I think it will work nicely for most contents mostly due to sacriers adaptability.

Also 3 sacs with the exact same build might not work, so try building your sacrier into different roles, tank/dd/healer

0 0
Score : 60

in your opinion which is the best free pet & mount, right now i have only the dragoturkey and i still need to end nations questline for the other mount but the only 2 pet that give single target + crit are the crow that costs 10€ or the brakmarian tofu that is obtained after a super annoing minigame on the phone that takes 20 days + 5€ to transfer it ingame :/

1 0

You could try the milimoowolf for 20 res + 5% block. The crobak is also good or you could join a guild for the croum pet that gives 20 res + 3% crit, you can get this pet for kamas by joining a guild who got the pet unlocked. smile

1 0
Score : 167

Hello smile

I am pretty new to wakfu and the Sacrier. I want to go for a fire/earth DD. From the start, should i use the 'Critical Chance Ogrest Deck'? Are those the best spells to use as a fire/earth Sacrier?

1 0

Hello!

You could use that deck, but I'd suggest that you experient around with different spells to find which ones you like the best. smile

1 0
Score : 174

What does ALS stand for, sorry if I missed it. Also are those builds outdated, cause my stats arent really that similar to the stats its showing on your page lol

1 0

Hello! ALS stands for adjustable level system, sadly havent been able to update my builds yet, but they should be up to date smile

0 0
Score : 179

Hello happy

Thoughts on Mass Charm (Huppermage School 2nd Year Reward if I'm not mistaken) in comparison to Insanity/Attract?

Also, as an Air/Earth Positioner-Tank Sacrier, would investing primarily in Fire Mastery as opposed to Earth or Air be worth considering if only for Cage of Blood's life steal? What is the priority of elements for Air/Earth tank Sacriers?

Finally, what would be a good benchmark for tank Sacrier resistances (with Fragile-tier gear) at level 80 now? 

1 0

Hello! 

Mass charm can be good for that extra postioning since it doesnt require line of sight and with quite high base range, but it's not that good when in comparison with insanity and spiritual tempest. Insanity amd spiritual tempest doesn't have the long cooldown that mass charm got and the spells will also deal damage and can be combined with motion sickness for even more damage. 

I would say use mass charm if you're frequently using it, but Sacrier got two spells with the same effect with damage.

Having balanced masteries in two or three elements seems to be what everyone including myself are following. Having unbalanced masteries might be good, but just doing it for 1 spell might not be worth it. Air/earth sacriers should in my opinion focus on air and earth masteries, this is because you don't want to gimp your own damage(tank/positioner Sacrier can deal a suprising amount of damage through motion sickness).

For benchmark resistances at lvl 80 i would say around 65% and up.

Hope this answered your questions! smile

1 0
Score : 113

Hey for lvl 140 what gear could I get if I wanted to replace the stimpaulettes because of how hard it is to get for me rn.

1 0

Hi!

I would say for level 140 relics you could try the Kel'dwa or the Harry boots. 

For full tank builds I would say Asse shield could be a good choice. biggrin

0 0
Score : 57

Hey , what do you think of the matchup sram/sacrier and sadida/sacrier ? biggrin

1 0

Sram vs Sacrier is split in two parts lower levels  80 - 140 and higher levels 141+.

At lower levels you will be dodging the sram so that they will have a harder time to apply hemo thingy. Higher levels its more about not letting the sram get backstab, another thing to remember is to watch their weakpoint stacks, higher stacks means they will use one of their finishers which hurts alot, so make sure to use sanguine to mitigate the damage.

Sadida vs Sacrier is about how much damage can you deal to the ultra powerfull doll in one turn. If you can one turn it then the sadi would be a easy target, but if you can't do it then you will be dying a slow death.

0 0
Score : 532

Hey Soutji, I follow you since you made this guide and i've also watched some of your pvp videos in Reg's channel.
I just wanted to tell you and suspect that you have been a great inspiration for me as a sacrier, keep the good work, i'm cheering for you from elbor! 
(And I'm dying to see what kind of hp berserker build you are making). 

1 0

Hello! Aww this warms my heart wub

0 0
Score : 61

Hey man, i'm trying to build a sacrier full tank, but i dont know what to prioritize in terms of equipment, what equip you suggest for level 170? i dont mind doing any damage, i just want to be a Great Meat Shield without being a feca.

1 0

For relic and epic combination you should go for lucloak and indestructable boots.

the other gears can be varied alot, but you would want to focus on gears that give resistances to all the elements. For more HP I would go for gears from Kalis lair. happy

0 0
Respond to this thread