FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spell deck discussion

By BattleReady - MEMBER - July 08, 2015, 05:37:12

Hello respec room warriors!

Just wanted to get some insight on everyone's thoughts on the scarier spell deck. I'm currently not able to log onto my sacrier due to a bug but so far I've heard mixed reviews about it.

Which changes did you like/hate?
Do the skills from all elements and passives mesh?
What role do you think fits sacrier best? (DPT, Tank, Utility, or a combination of sorts)

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 6231

Sacriers honestly got a really good deal out of this update, we can spec for dmg and compete with any dmg class, or spec for hp and be able to tank very well, can specialize in air for long ranged attacks and mobility, or pull off a hybrid of them

Light speed became extremely useable now too as damage or a way to run and the air branch is worthwhile now

Most fire spells do flaming damage now and have high damage (as expected)

Coag on earth spells is standardized so you can generate the same amount of coag by using any earth spells you want.

Passives can be changed at any time so play around with them as you go, if you can't get on live try getting on the beta to build a deck.

0 0
Score : 4

Im sorry interupting.

Something bugging me, Bloodthirsty fury which is has 1 AP and 1 MP and 1 range (close combat/melee spell) become 1 AP and 1 MP and 0 range, so thats mean i only can target myself
this is normal ?

So in the end while im fight. im like a crazy man attacking myself.

0 0
Score : 718
Arkolak|2015-07-08 06:16:02
Light speed became extremely useable now too as damage or a way to run and the air branch is worthwhile now

Coag on earth spells is standardized so you can generate the same amount of coag by using any earth spells you want.

This right here is amazing news. I'm glad they buffed the air class a bit because there was no reason to ever put points into any of the skills pre spell deck (Assault excluded)., I was doing some reading and it turns out they made sacriers fist a earth move which on paper makes sense.

Not sure how feel yet about coag being standardized across all the earth skills. Does the amount of coag scale with skill level or is it a flat amount all the way to 200?
0 0
Score : 4

the amount of coagulation scale with skill level and yes all earth being standardized across all earth skills so dont need to use smasher to increase coagulation effisienly.

ex:

- smasher have 6 AP and 1 WP increasing 60 level of coagulation at level 200
- colonades have 5 AP increasing 50 level of coagulation at level 200
- rocky foot have 3 AP increasing 30 level of coagulation at level 200

0 0
Score : 328
Shyncro|2015-07-08 07:32:39
Im sorry interupting.

Something bugging me, Bloodthirsty fury which is has 1 AP and 1 MP and 1 range (close combat/melee spell) become 1 AP and 1 MP and 0 range, so thats mean i only can target myself
this is normal ?

So in the end while im fight. im like a crazy man attacking myself.
Yup, it's a pure self harm damage buff now.

It's awesome when you're craving some pain and the enemies around you are too weak to pleasure you in that special way you need and require so strongly.

Also, it seems almost impossible to not heal up completely each new fight. I keep on entering fights with 6,1k hp even if I start with like 1 or 2k, maybe it's one of the passives but the old version of blood pact and so on definetely healed for less.
0 0
Score : 5442

In terms of the deck/glitches on live, I'm still disappointing and many QOL changes are still necessary.

Changes to Made:

BTF needs a critical effect and a updated description. Crit effect should give final damage to allies in a wrath aoe,(3% final damage max stack is 24?). Additionally, BTF needs effect needs to stack. This can function in two ways.

1. Two cast at level 175 would net you 54% final damage the next spell(27 + 27)
2. Two cast at level `175 would dnet you two stacks of BTF effecting the next two attacks.

ST and Insanity: Please give these unique animations....

SACRIER SUMMON MECHANIC.

Wings for Cling turn please....

Self cast on attraction and assault for some sort of buff.

Bugs:

Lightspeed self cast doesn't work as attended. Picks and chooses when it works.

ST Motion Sickness AoE effect doesn't damage the middle cell anymore. It should function ST Damage, Consume MS, then 8 Cell AoE based on MS level.

0 0
Score : 337

I just want to say that I feel fire Sacrier with just a few Earth spells has been a lot of fun. The changes to flaming are literally amazing. It's nice to just move up in the front lines and then slap a few items and burning blood. I think we really got the good end of the stick this time.

That being said, I'm still unable to play on mine, I ended up making a new one to see if he could respec, but come level 11 I couldn't fight anymore, and going to the respec room breaks my game. We'll see what happens! Happy with the Sacrier changes.

0 0

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way shape or form a master of the sacrier class. I am currently level 115 so my opinions are based upon content around my level. If anything I say is incorrect based on FACTUAL evidence, call me out on it.

After several hours of testing in the respec room after today's hotfix, here what I have to say about each individual Sacrier skill. Keep in mind that I am reviewing the class on PVE only.

FIRE SPELLS

-Blood Rush 3AP, 1RNG: Amazing base damage and growth. With the addition of the flaming state, skill is a must have.

-BTF 1AP, 0RNG: I don't see a valid reason as to why this skill should be leveled let alone take up an elemental damage slot. God awful now.

-Burning Blood 5AP, 0RNG: Use to cost 6AP. Base damage decreased but the extra damage for remaining MP makes up for it. combos nicely with BR. Great skill overall.

-Cage of blood 4AP, 0-1RNG: Still a ultility skill in my eyes. Keep it level 1.

-Punishment 5AP, 1MP, 1WP, 1 RNG: Regardless of the two turn cooldown, this skill in my opinion is THE BEST single target burst in the game. Is a must have in any fire sac build.

AIR SPELLS
Rejectattoo 2AP, 1-2RNG, noLOS: Bad growth, the no LOS buff is interesting since the range can be modified. Keep it rank 1 for ulitlity.

Motion Sickness 1AP 1-4RNG : Doesnt cost 1ap/1mp anymore. Growth is good. Staple skill for any air sacrier.

Assault 3AP 1-4RNG: Nerfed, added line of sight. Base range increased. I still think its a pretty good skill, though transposition kinda does the same thing w/o the damage.

Spiritual Tempest 4AP 1-4RNG: Im still in the respec room making it impossible to properly test out this skill. Was hoping for some feedback.

Light Speed 2AP, 1WP, 0-3RNG : OHHHHHHH BOY. Skill is nuts. BANANAS! Great damage, great ultility, the ability to self cast AND hit multiple targets. Well done ankama...well done.

EARTH SPELLS (Need the mathematicians for this one)
Rocky Foot 3AP, 1RNG: Solid skill, can easily be used in combos

Sacrier's Fist 2AP 1MP: Provides lock which I guess is great for tankers, but from my personal experience as an earth/fire sac, mobs would just dance right around you. I cant fully get behind the skill for PVE.

Insanity 4AP 0RNG: Again, I'm still in the Respec room so I cant really see how practical it is. Currently looks like a mediocreBB Would like some feedback

Colonnades 5AP 0-1RNG: Yes yes and yes. Must get skill in the earth tree. Building coag and gives a shield to allies. 10/10 for tankers

Smasher 6AP 1WP 1RNG: King of all earth spells, builds the most Coag. Dmg is great. Must get.

MISC:
Transcendence: Hmmm, not sure how to judge this mechanic because I don't really understand why they chose to add it to sacs.

Active spells can be swapped in and out depending on what your fighting against.

Passives: WHY SOOO MANY WITH SO LITTLE SLOTS! DO NOT LIKE THIS CHANGE.

0 0
Score : 150

Hey, Fire/Earth Sac here, so no opinion on Air spells.

First of all, Cage of Blood is VERY good because it does the same amount of flaming as blood rush but MORE damage.
It can potentially heal you as well based on fire value and transcendence stack.

BTF is unique as it not only buff fire spell final damage (also, I thought this was changed to all elemental instead of fire) but can potentially kill you as it can be spammed. The reason people do this is to cling to life after their turn ended giving them more options and damage while being close to their opponent (basically not giving them a chance to do anything...).

Sacrier's Fist is a great way to move around the map option.

Transcendence is a very useful mechanic.

On Delaz's note, won't a crit effect of BTF do more damage towards us?
I feel the double stacking would be super strong.

0 0
Score : 305

Snarf :wacko: 
0 -2
Score : 217

BTF spell description hasn't been updated yet. It's supposed to buff all elemental spells now

0 0
milkyponey|2015-07-09 12:27:25
BTF spell description hasn't been updated yet. It's supposed to buff all elemental spells now
Well damn, already left the respec roomangry. What the heck ankama.
0 0
Score : 297

Well if you dont know me, find me on nox sometime, but i have 175 sacrier, and I feel like a have made an extremely versatile tribuild with this new deck system. Each branch has too many good tools to be overlooked- (old system saw nearly every sac fire/earth, with sac fist for air) Now, we can build to hit where it hurts, no matter where it hurts.

Examples.

For xel past, I'll use a deck with the motion sickness passive, mobility passive, angrrr, smasher, and transcendence (all my decks use transcendence passive)

I'll use MS + LS to rip apart orda govas early in fights. I'll also have the smasher passive, for 'smashing' crolk after Ordas are gone.fire/earth combos work well for crolk. crolk no like fire or earth. mobility passive helps me in bossroom, to set people up for dmg, and i don't really lose much dpt.

For Wa, I'll take a lock/tank deck, with the intercept passive, and after spamming sac's fist, then insanity x2, then sanguine and solid as a rock, you have 1100+ lock. GG WA.

For srambad, I'll take a pure dmg deck, with clinging to life 'just in case'.

All my decks use the same elementary spells, all max lvl (175)

fire- Cage of blood, punishment, and believe it or not, bloodthirsty (useful for making long fights short, spam it a few times then one shot stuff with punish)

Air- Motion sickness, Lightspeed, Rejectattoo. MS+ lightspeed combos can be super scary, especially if you are surrounded by enemies, and self cast it. careful though, if you dont take the MS passive, lightspeed will hurt allies. Rejectattoo is generally useful for me because i have very low dodge,and oftentimes escaping lock and doing dmg at same time, is better than just escaping lock XD

Earth- Insanity, Sac's fist, Smash. I love the new smasher. You can do wild dmg right off the bat with it. if you have transcendence stacked, and the smasher passive, it gets a lil goofy. sac's fist is always gonna be useful for positioning, and now it builds coag. gg. I love insanity, because imo it's an upgraded Burning blood. builds lock, coag, with same AOE as Burning blood.

Well, If anyone has any questions or wants to share their deck, feel free to PM me when i'm online. i play on nox, and i absolutely love the new sac. biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread