FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier Deck Dicussion

By Delaz - MEMBER - May 25, 2015, 07:46:52

Although Sacrier haven't got there "Deck" revamp yet I think it would be wise to give some input on the trend seen from the first 6 revamps and ultimately suggestion on the path the dev team can go when making the appropriate changes to our beloved bloody class.

My biggest worry is that the enormous utility that live server sacrier will be curtailed big time by the deck changes as I can say I use all 20 of my spell and all 5 of my passives.

0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 808

Its utility that made me love my class above all others. I use 6 elemental spells as my main ones, 5 for utility (I'd gladly use 7, tbh), 4 active spells and all 5 of my passives.

I'm worried this will turn to boring tank-only or boring damage-only, and sacriers aren't best for both of those options, its utility that makes us nice and reliable.

0 0
Score : 1491

I believe Sacs will have 3 main options - Tank / Damage / Utility. There will be Utility passives that will increase range of spells (similar to Barrier + Flood range buff on Elio.)There will be tank passives that make certain spells more "tanky" which may even step out of the earth branch. There will be builds for damage sacs. Due to this, one can go individually down each road, or hybridizing: aka Tank + Damage, or Utility + tank, or Utility + damage.

From the looks of the classes so far, it appears that this will be the case. I'm willing to bet Sac's will be quite a bit more interesting and versatile after this.

0 0
Score : 223

as long as we get a glass cannon passive, im ok with it biggrin 

0 0
Score : 6232

All I desire is mortibound and angrr passives to be replaced with a final dmg passive

0 0
Score : 5444

Well, Sacrier was supposed to be release this past friday but is postpone until next friday. Lets hope for the best.

0 0

Hey it's friday already, any news? Can't access to beta because I only own a subbed migrated account from phaeris.

0 0
Score : 229
Aokshin-|2015-06-06 08:54:37
Hey it's friday already, any news? Can't access to beta because I only own a subbed migrated account from phaeris.
Subbed Phaeris players can access beta now, it's fixed last Friday. Also new sac changes are out.
0 0

sweeet thanks man

0 0

I'm very disappointed with the changes as of right now...

0 0
Score : 37400
Delaz|2015-06-06 19:42:11
Because you play sacrier wrong

For support sacriers these changes are fucking amazing
0 0
Score : 38
MiniMikeh|2015-06-06 22:00:55
Delaz|2015-06-06 19:42:11
Because you play sacrier wrong

For support sacriers these changes are fucking amazing

Hey Mini!

Could you try to take a screenshot of all the new passives or something? Pretty please? I am like 99% earth and 1% Air and hoping I get some love.
0 0

I'm not hack but here i.imgur.com/kJujTVq.jpg

1 0
Score : 38
Delaz|2015-06-07 05:29:54
I'm not hack but here i.imgur.com/kJujTVq.jpg

Dude, awesome!

I'm pretty much a solo earth.

The whole less coag for final damage is really awesome!
0 0
Score : 353

Nice, now if only I could read french. smile 

0 0
Score : 93
FrozenChaosWeapon|2015-06-10 01:28:05
Nice, now if only I could read french. smile

hahahahahahahahaha

But if you use the google translate, can you understand, right?
0 0
Score : 89

The passives here are understandable as they give the players hard choices to make,making the introduction of the deck system and it's limit to 12 understandable. Passives like Shatterer although they have negatives such as a Minus to Coagulation gains yet boosts final dmg on Earth Skills would work well with Blood Pact which can compensate for the loss of coagulation a little which would be cool

Only worry is the minus range from Tattoed Blood and Blood Pact but that can be compensated with the Range Major or a plus range item, or not at all cause the other pluses of it are so good ;D. Can't wait for this to come out just hope we get a fair amount of free respecs while we sort out our builds

0 0
Score : 2413

The changes to the Sacrier are absolutely amazing. Since I can do tons of damage while tanking, i'd probably able to beat almost any class, other than Feca.

The only downside about my build is that it will take out most of my air spells as support and mobility spells due to the spell deck. I ended up choosing the best support spells for this.

I'm very excited for this Sacrier update. smile

-Foru 

0 0
Score : 6232

Can we get an updated screenshot of beta spells and passives?

0 0
Score : 47
Forunia|2015-06-25 03:52:40
The changes to the Sacrier are absolutely amazing. Since I can do tons of damage while tanking, i'd probably able to beat almost any class, other than Feca.

The only downside about my build is that it will take out most of my air spells as support and mobility spells due to the spell deck. I ended up choosing the best support spells for this.

I'm very excited for this Sacrier update. smile

-Foru
What is your current build?
0 0
Respond to this thread