FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best sac build for UB's?

By Dantesy - MEMBER - February 25, 2013, 13:00:24

Whats the best sac build for ub's? element and passives/activies?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 828

Now, I don't do UBs so don't count on this, but usually they require an air build with attraction and trans maxed... Anything else that needs to be maxed would have to be answered by someone else.

0 0
Score : 408

It depends of the UB.. earth are good to be the tankers and tank all the hits.. fire are good to do the most damage but is dificul to a sac fire survive without eni.. and air.. well.. they move eveything they want.. MY opinion is the fire sac are the best for UB because of damage.. but that's my opinion.. and the others can think other thing.. ^^

0 0
Score : 17656

Define UBs.

I don't call Milkar or Excarnus "UBs". They are more like "Kittens". But, Fire Air and Earth sacriers can kill these two without too much hassle. If moowolf didn't heal himself, I could solo him over a span of like 6 hours.

The THREE real bosses are Shhhudoku, Magmog, and Black Crow. Sacrier can only fight two of these.

For BC you want an Air Sacrier with earth Sacrier passives and stats (1 A 2 M stat, init, HP, tat blood)

Since Shhhudoku Strat and Magmog Strat aren't public, I can't tell you how a sacrier is used, just that if you do use a sacrier, he will be the DPS, and that I killed magmog or shhhudoku with my level 110 fire sacrier (though I could've been air, maybe even earth).

didilovely07|2013-02-25 16:03:45
It depends of the UB.. earth are good to be the tankers and tank all the hits.. fire are good to do the most damage but is dificul to a sac fire survive without eni.. and air.. well.. they move eveything they want.. MY opinion is the fire sac are the best for UB because of damage.. but that's my opinion.. and the others can think other thing.. ^^
1) earth Sacrier can't tank. Sacrier can.

2) fire Sacrier isn't the best for UBs

3) how would a contact only class hit half of them are you kidding me
0 0
Score : 408

So.. "It depends of the UB" lol

0 0
Score : 3800

True, depends on UB.

But wait till revamp. Becouse of transposition nerf some strategies will be dead.
With that nerf sac the best for sac will be probably just stand and tank with a high resistant set.

What a fun ;/.

1 0
Score : 611

I'm a fire sac and have crit for 2.2k damage on a mob (0% resist) in a single turn and can tank just about any boss. Obviously damage is important for Excarnus so fire sac will cover you there but decent spell distribution and the right gear can put you at 350%+ resist in any element (except water but that's a non-factor) or 250%+ Resists for two elements while keeping 9 AP and 4-5 MP. This is all with the same spell level/stat build though not the same set of gear obviously. That was as of last patch so I haven't verified it for this patch with the heal changes and all that but I can say my build is the same just tweaked and has the same amount of flexibility so any group can still feasible fit a sacrier in.

I'm considering writing a guide for my build later on if there is interest in it.

Most Excarnus strats require you to focus on damage gear.
Most BC strats involve air resist.
Most Magmog strats involve fire and earth Resist.
Moowolf depends on the strat but you can do damage or MP focused.

I'm sorry all of you internationals have to be subjected to Hatespawn's ramblings. I truly pity you.

0 0
YofaPancapes|2013-02-26 22:48:18
I'm a fire sac and have crit for 2.2k damage on a mob (0% resist) in a single turn and can tank just about any boss. Obviously damage is important for Excarnus so fire sac will cover you there but decent spell distribution and the right gear can put you at 350%+ resist in any element (except water but that's a non-factor) or 250%+ Resists for two elements while keeping 9 AP and 4-5 MP. This is all with the same spell level/stat build though not the same set of gear obviously. That was as of last patch so I haven't verified it for this patch with the heal changes and all that but I can say my build is the same just tweaked and has the same amount of flexibility so any group can still feasible fit a sacrier in.

I'm considering writing a guide for my build later on if there is interest in it.

Most Excarnus strats require you to focus on damage gear.
Most BC strats involve air resist.
Most Magmog strats involve fire and earth Resist.
Moowolf depends on the strat but you can do damage or MP focused.

I'm sorry all of you internationals have to be subjected to Hatespawn's ramblings. I truly pity you.
mfw you act like I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Then suggest tanking Magmog with a sacrier.

I know my class better than pretty much any other sacrier on our server..... I also know the bosses, a lot better than you do...

in the words of Hackwork

stay mad yofa
0 0
Score : 611

You get riled up too easy Hate lol.

I really could not care less about what groups you're carried in and which groups you're too much of a weight that they can't carry you at all. You're the one with a fascination of me. Remember all those messages you spammed me asking about my gear until I hate to block you? Guess not.

But I guess none of that really matters anymore

Good luck bro,

Much Love,
Yofa wub

0 0
Score : 36880

Why am I being brought into this

0 0
YofaPancapes|2013-02-28 21:09:48
You get riled up too easy Hate lol.

I really could not care less about what groups you're carried in and which groups you're too much of a weight that they can't carry you at all. You're the one with a fascination of me. Remember all those messages you spammed me asking about my gear until I hate to block you? Guess not.

But I guess none of that really matters anymore

Good luck bro,

Much Love,
Yofa wub
You mean, when I was air.

And I didn't care about stats on gear, just the HP

And when your guild was using a bug to kill BC, so naturally you had better gear.

mhm, I seem to remember that. I actually only ever messaged you about it once? So, again, you're clueless.
0 0
Respond to this thread