FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boring.. so boring..

By Yamedo February 22, 2012, 07:38:13

I'm sure Xelor is fun late game.. but as it stands right now it's just ever so boring..... for me anyway.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 3013

I found it fun early game, like lvl 10-20 early game. Maybe the Xelor isnt for you, I know I find the Iop beyond boring, but other seem like realy enjoy playing that class.

0 0
Score : 1578

Iop is boring as hell bro IDK how people stand it. I made it to lv3 and quit.

For Xelor 12 and quit because I was tired of setting up the dial, and then smacking with long range stuff. Mage is not for me, but Iops are just way too boring for some reason..

0 0
Score : 3013

So you dont like mages, and the iop is too bland for you.
Maybe you would like the sacr hes like an iop only with more ultility. Like a ninja Iop.
The panda is another option, hes a warrier with a touch of mage to him.
the sram is your typical rouge/assassin.
oh oh, or an earth enu. How do you feel about ware-beasts?

0 0
Score : 4037

You seem like one of those people who's generally dissatisfied and doesn't give things enough time to see how they work. It's hard to get a good idea of any class in only 3 or 10 levels however, you also strike me as the type that should play a sram. You'll probably enjoy sneaking around and backstabbing things. You might also be more captivated by the earth enutrof that merges with the drheller and stomps all over the place hitting things with shovels.

0 0
Score : 290
cyndiloo|2012-02-28 16:13:54
You seem like one of those people who's generally dissatisfied and doesn't give things enough time to see how they work. It's hard to get a good idea of any class in only 3 or 10 levels however, you also strike me as the type that should play a sram. You'll probably enjoy sneaking around and backstabbing things. You might also be more captivated by the earth enutrof that merges with the drheller and stomps all over the place hitting things with shovels.

Marry me.
0 0
Score : 318
Snorehiste|2012-02-28 22:34:26

Marry me.
and if he's a guy?
0 0
Score : 289
Traezius|2012-02-29 04:41:19
Snorehiste|2012-02-28 22:34:26

Marry me.
and if he's a guy?
Love know's no gender. ROCK AND ROLL!!!
0 0
Score : 1578

Although you're right about my type.. I tried sram, and now that they messed it up I don't wanna do it again. I maxed sac.. still boring, and they've made it even worse! Xelor's no mage.. he's just a lame time keeper who's moves are wanted to be fast but there's a million things to do in a xelor's turn so it's impossible to spend less than 5 seconds in one turn doing everything you can do.
I'ma be making an osa or eni. Enutroff is boring because he has 2 roles.. attack twice for ok damage a turn.. or be a mule.

0 0
Respond to this thread