FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Xelor Tips?

By Tyr4el February 16, 2012, 19:24:50

After the patch, I'm thinking of doing a Fire/Air Xelor but my question is what should I put points into? Temporal Waves for sure, but what else?

Since I'm Fire/Air, what would I do on Tock (blue) turns? Just play normally and I just wont get that extra dmg buff from initiative removal?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 237

max dial first, but put at least one level into waves.

I am a fire/air for what it is worth, and on fire turns, I either cast aging and the fire skill of my choice (typically temporal burn), dodge away, end my turn. On ice turns, I use water skills if it seems like it would be useful for a few less ap on the enemy, otherwise I just use a full temporal burn, or agride to attack something that is grouped near my dial.

currently i have maxed dial, level 12 rollback, level 1 waves.

Rolllback is insane.

0 0
Score : 691

I don't think Fire Xelors need to max Temporal Waves. The one point needed to activate the Tick/Tock mechanic is fine. Max Dial first, then throw one point into Rollback. After that, I suggest maxing Timekeeper. At max rank you can evenly trade 2 AP per Timekeeper charge, allowing you to Timekeeper during Tock phases and nuke during Tick phases.

Also, don't neglect Hand. At low levels it's easy and maybe a little more damaging to just Temporal Burn everything, but for example if you have 11 AP at the start of a particular turn, you will get more damage out of Aging + 2x Hand as opposed to Aging + Temporal Burn.

0 0
Score : 237
Bazuso|2012-02-17 17:30:54
I don't think Fire Xelors need to max Temporal Waves. The one point needed to activate the Tick/Tock mechanic is fine. Max Dial first, then throw one point into Rollback. After that, I suggest maxing Timekeeper. At max rank you can evenly trade 2 AP per Timekeeper charge, allowing you to Timekeeper during Tock phases and nuke during Tick phases.

Also, don't neglect Hand. At low levels it's easy and maybe a little more damaging to just Temporal Burn everything, but for example if you have 11 AP at the start of a particular turn, you will get more damage out of Aging + 2x Hand as opposed to Aging + Temporal Burn.

Not entirely true. That is if you actually get accessto 11 ap at a later time. Most people will be stuck with 8 or less, so temporal burn still wins out. Factoring in a 300% or more fire buff, temp burn with 6 ap should hit close to 500-600 damage a turn. That is without aging being factored in, and this is with level 100 temporal burn. Hand does not hit as close to that number, unless you hit them with aging first to get the bonus damage. It might be plausible if you actually have 11 ap, but most people will not acheive that for a long time, thus it is innefficient to use anything more than temporal burn.
0 0
Respond to this thread