FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hydrand was nerfed?

By Tsuelnemod January 16, 2012, 00:20:49

Made a Xelor the other day and low and behold the spell that had once been my favorite is now nerfed? I don't mean in terms of damage, cost, or the like. But it seems that Hydrand got a little screwed over. I don't actually recall if hydrand was effected by mechanics ((in hindsight I don't recall the earlier parts because the xelor was my first char)) But I DO remember that at around level 20 I could fill my hour cells with Hydrands if I had the mind to ((granted I had to be VERY careful)) But now I find myself casting a singly hydrand and.....what? Normally this wouldn't be a problem, except that there does not seem to be any way for a xelor to increase its mechanics.
I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it was simply an oversight. But clarification would be appreciated, be it a clarification on if this is intentional or accidentally or if there IS some means of increasing mechanic that I simply missed.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 214

well that's new, cause i know that the xalor senisto is still effected by command from when it was a passive spell. but any way Hydrand has always been screwed with, cause for like the last 4 patches it was buged, as if it didn't attack, or stay on the dail, plus good luck being a fire xalor cause i find them obstinate now cause int starts at 0 and not 100 anymore so there's not enough int to go around.

0 0
Score : 245

I'm having the exact same problem. During the closed beta I could set up sometimes 8 hydrands in a fight leaving the 3,6,9,12 dials open. They each did 30-40 damage and sometimes an enemy would be in just the right spot and get hit 4 times in one turn haha anyway I just tried to do the same and I'm only able to have one hydrand at a time.... outrageous! I checked for mechanics stuff too but nothing. Theyve completely destroyed the fire xelor for me. Now to fall back on air xelor which is just as lovely haha

0 0
Score : 130

It's a summon, right? So you need leadership. I've never been able to summon more then one, even before the patch.

0 -1
Score : 3011
GummyBearsForEyes|2012-02-19 15:36:22
It's a summon, right? So you need leadership. I've never been able to summon more then one, even before the patch.

While this is wrong, it might be a good idea to get some leadership and try to summon a second Hydrand. If that works, send in a bug report.

@GummyBearsForEye: Leadership is fore creatures likes the osa and sadi's summons. Where as Mechanics is for devices like the cra's beacons, sram's traps and the xelor's hydrand and sinestro.

I'm looking at the Xelor's passives and I'm not seeing one that gives +mechanics. I could have sworn it did have one.
0 0
Score : 1396
Tsuelnemod|2012-01-16 00:20:49
Made a Xelor the other day and low and behold the spell that had once been my favorite is now nerfed? I don't mean in terms of damage, cost, or the like. But it seems that Hydrand got a little screwed over. I don't actually recall if hydrand was effected by mechanics ((in hindsight I don't recall the earlier parts because the xelor was my first char)) But I DO remember that at around level 20 I could fill my hour cells with Hydrands if I had the mind to ((granted I had to be VERY careful)) But now I find myself casting a singly hydrand and.....what? Normally this wouldn't be a problem, except that there does not seem to be any way for a xelor to increase its mechanics.
I'm not sure if this was intentional or if it was simply an oversight. But clarification would be appreciated, be it a clarification on if this is intentional or accidentally or if there IS some means of increasing mechanic that I simply missed.
its mechanics. back in cb, xelors skills were bugged and didnt have summoning conditions added. Back in cb, you could rez 5 people with a single mummification! Obviously that was unintended because, what's the point of the increased range?
0 0
Respond to this thread