FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What type of build do you think is the best?

By January 26, 2011, 21:32:02

All 3 choices the particularly intresting, but I know what parts I'm gonna go.
Probably Water (Ice + Air) is the best way to go for me. Air and Ice look very supportive, and I like being in big groups.
However, fire looks intresting. I'll probably have to make 2 Xelors when the full comes out. tongue

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1246

The Water and Air combo is best for support as it takes away more of the targets AP. So if you intend to stop a creature in it's tracks, that's the way to go.
If damage is key, stick with Fire and maybe Fire/Water.

0 0
Score : 5781
Xorn|2011-01-26 22:38:32
The Water and Air combo is best for support as it takes away more of the targets AP. So if you intend to stop a creature in it's tracks, that's the way to go.
If damage is key, stick with Fire and maybe Fire/Water.

And what would you go for a combination of both control and damage?
0 0

I left Fire/Water in there for control and damage. I don't have the site up now, but (if I remember) Water is the best of the 3 elements for controlling peoples AP usage.

0 0
Score : 1896

We don't know. Eniripsas were way different on the site than they were when they were released, so we have no idea how Xelors will turn out now, basically.

0 0

I was just going on the spells that are currently up. They may change, they may not.
If they don't, that is what looks to be your best bet.
If they do, oh well. You are going to have to take a look and think it out like the rest of us tongue

0 0
Score : 1896
Xorn|2011-01-29 07:26:42
I was just going on the spells that are currently up. They may change, they may not.
If they don't, that is what looks to be your best bet.
If they do, oh well. You are going to have to take a look and think it out like the rest of us tongue

They probably will change. Eniripsa was WAY different than before, and also all of those spells are from v2, except for the support spells, which have only seemingly changed a little bit (passive support spells seem to be really it). The elements might have even changed. By the way, for Iop and Cra, in case you're wondering, the reason no one says anything about them changing completely, it's because they were released on day one, and the page was changed after that day I believe.

You can probably expect the elements to basically have the same goal behind them, but I'm not sure. With the Eniripsa, air was map control/damage, with a bit of healing, water was mainly healing with some damage, and fire was damage with a bit of healing. Currently, water is healing, air is damage with a bit of map control, and fire is damage/activation on death moves... so they're fairly close to what they were before.

I was just saying that to clarify that we don't know until they are released. Many people might have read this thread and by accidentally assumed that the spells would be what's on the website, and then they might get pretty disappointed when it's a load different.

Oh yeah, and also the videos shown aren't exactly how character creation is now done. It's just slightly different.

... Another by the way, the spells on the website, from the time I'm posting this, have not been changed. Unless they just didn't touch the Xelor except for his support spells (which have only changed by making 2 of them passive, so they probably haven't been updated either :/), then the Xelor has changed.
0 0
Score : 4296

Even if the Xelor is released as advertised on the website, the spells may have changed significantly. All we can see is the spell names and their icons; the actual details of how they work could be very different. This was the case with the Iop and Cra, where many spells were drastically changed, had mismatched descriptions and names, and so on. Really, all bets are off.

0 0
Respond to this thread