FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What builds or combos you use now?

By akyl13 - MEMBER - October 24, 2017, 15:19:26

hey guys Xelor got struck quite alot this new update. I just would like to ask if tri element build xelor is still viable?  

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 2038

My advice is not to try to make Xelors work. As soon as someone does, Ankama will add more cast restrictions, and nerf the class (again).

They hate Xelors.

0 0
Score : 7156

My tri ele area mastery/summon xelor wasn't influenced that much by the patch and it worked before, so it works now too. I won't use Aging before casting Clock in Tock, because the combo is bad without removing AP, so I only use temporal freeze from clock in that turn.

0 0
Score : 5124

I see so you skip aging during tock for the clock combo but how do you use the 2 ap from aging? do you use it for a sandglass during tock turn? or do you use it to hit another clock? 

0 0
Score : 45

my new xelor is tri now, but until you are lv +100 it dont works quite well:
if you have 12 pa in the firts turn you can do a good dmg with sincro at 1 Pa + time steal,
you have to keep in mid this, if you manage to be at 4 PA you can do this combo :
time control in yourself, frosbite, at this point you are a 1PA then you use sandglass and doing so the spell cost is 1 cost +1Pa from time control, so you are back to 1 Pa again , then you do another sandglass, if this one removes 2 PA you can use  time keepers , (if the rollback have 3 charges) you can use desincro and hand , if you dont have 3 charges and or you dont steal the PA you can use devotion, soo you have 3 PA then time keeper 2 charges and Hand , if you dont reach 5 Pa you can use temporal burn:
this is my personal combo: 1º turn
dial -> agign-> hand ->  time control on enemy -> time control on yourself -> frostbite -> sandglass -> sandglass-> desincro -> time keeper -> hand

mi second personal combo is at 4 pa on tick
time control on yourself -> frostbite -> sandglass

0 0

I see it seems to me your more of a single target build xelor 

0 0
Score : 2399

*late to the party*
After the change I decided to go a little crazy and to make a 10/8 Xelor which shortened my combos, meaning I can do for example a 10 AP distortion - Line of Fire combo or just Clock - Hand on Tock, and standard Aging - Hand / Burn spam on Tick

(Using inflexibility epic rune to get the 20% FD from 10 AP)

0 0

so how is it dmg wise? was it stronger compared to the standard tri element build? 

0 0
Respond to this thread