FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sinistro

By Kiartua July 25, 2015, 14:51:14

What are your thoughts on these guys?
I found out that they cast their spell 2 times, dealing roughtly 2/3 sandglass damage per cast. Which means, that per 4 ap for the first turn, they are 2/3 as efficient than 2 sandglass casts (minus "gel" stacks), BUT they stay alive until killed, so they keep dealing this damage next turns. With ability to cage or teleport enemy in sinistro's cast range (which is fairly good), they can deal good damage/ap.
Any thoughts?

UPD: double hit is due to: "enemy which starts AND ends turn within range will be attacked".
Does this generally mean, they will attack lots of targets in PvE?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : -3046

+1, they do good damage (over time), remove AP and to any target that is within radius.

0 0
Score : 7185

+1

They are using their spell when an enemy starts their turn in their range, and again when he ends it.

I've been using them recently, mostly in Wa, and was surprised by how long they stayed alive. Most of the time they were plainly ignored by enemies or survived one attack, being able to hit 4-5 of them.

In combination with enis Here-Mark, proccing the additional damage, they are sweet, even though Hydrands might be a bit more reliable for that.

You have to be careful not to get too many out, though, so you can still redo your dial.
And I personally find it a tad unpleasant that every AoE destroys them, and the passive doesn't make them invulnerable to them like Hydrands (even though there is no direct combo like with HyDust, though still being mechanisms).

Does this generally mean, they will attack lots of targets in PvE?
Yes, everything hostile that starts and/or ends their turn in their range.
0 0
Score : 857

Summoner Xely is a thing now then? Sinistros dealing damage and a combo in Hydrand+Temporal Dust. Cool enough for me! Gotta try it out someday!

0 0
Score : 59

+1
with a good range and nice spamming over time, its a relieve that knowing how these guys working very well now happy 

0 0
Respond to this thread