FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

4 Elements Xelor build is here

By MrAsura - MEMBER - August 30, 2013, 00:34:20
Click here

12 ap 58% crit 70% crit damage with 300% all damage 450% in fight after 2 turns using 4 elemental damage (only with 13 ap)

your highest elemental damage will be earth

Bloodythirsty does earth damage (chromatic ) and steal hp 100%

so you can steal and give ap, lower init, poison, move opponents, teleport, block passage with summons, and steal hp, and revive friend using all 4 elements still doing high damage using crit damage build.

This will be my final set
1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 644

you cant heal !!!

but anyway nicely done ;D
i wish i could play on your server and fight against the xelor you will be

0 0
Score : 735

lol very cool :p.

Just a quick question, how will you wear the lv 158 gear? Gotta wait for next lv raise?

0 0
Score : 2557

I just noticed some mistake I put 125 max lvl

I will get 8 kit and use whispered ring 10+ (u can also get kit from guild haven's world building buff)

made some change to get 1 more mp (vampyro bp to slyargh which is only craftable... lol)

need to put some stat to get like 18 str to get earth chromatic at lvl 140

Click here

1 0
Score : 13934

If you're going to cut it so close with your elemental dmg%'s, make sure your guild and Nation bonuses don't screw you over.

Also, runes.

0 0
Score : 7096

This is actually a very cool concept build.

You'll benefit more from swapping out the amulet with Amuleto for the kit skill you're looking for. Whisperer Ring is too much of a detriment at higher levels and you can benefit way more from a ring with actual stats. 58 CC also seems kind of unnecessary. So does using Moofly (statistically weaker). I'd say drop five CC as well as the points in HP and invest in an MP, because you'll have a very annoying time with just 4 MP. You'll gain an MP as well as a fair sum of omni damage with these changes.

Hope to see this come to fruition. You'd be the first of your kind.

• Mango

0 -1
Score : 2557

hehe thanks for the suggestions

I will probably get 1 more mp and get that amulet if I can lol

I just wanted to proc cirt more often lol I dunno if u played league of legend but I noticed we need at least like 60% crit to hit crit 2/3 times average that's the only reason I was putting as much crit as possible.

and yeah I will need to put more str cause of guild buff and nation thing lol

0 0
Respond to this thread