FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Intel Xelor assistance.

By leetytoast August 04, 2013, 18:36:46

Hello everyone, I've decided I want to be an intel Xelor (at least in the short-mid term) and I was looking for some guidance on fullfilling the classes potential.

I'm currently at level 30 and I have my point redistribution available. Currently my specialty points are allocated to dial (9/9) and Rollback (11/20).

The biggest issues I face at the present are:

1) Not knowing where to put my ability points (currently have 48 intel). I was thinking of sticking this into AP.

2) Not sure of a long term solution for the specialty points.

Any experienced assistance will be brilliant!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 735

As a xelor, upping an AP is definitely a good choice at your level. Up it if you like unless you feel like upping something else (like going for more range or ini for example), though AP would be a good choice.

It depends what you want for specialties. As a fire xelor after you max dial you can pick whatever you like.

Some quick examples which you might find interesting:
1. Timekeeper - so you can boost your ap to 10 on tock so you can use 2 hands
2. Devotion - to give your self another 2 ap (at max)
3. Temporal prism - to boost your damage by 100% and give you some ini
4. Master of time - for more ini

About Temporal Prism
For each element you use on a turn you gain 15% damage to a max of 100%. You can only gain 15% dmg once per element per turn. So 45% dmg on first turn if you use 3 elements then 90% on 2nd turn.

Why is this ok for fire or other 1 element builds?
Because you can just use cheap water/air spells to quickly raise your damage to 100% then only use fire from then on and you will keep that 100% damage.

Hope that helps.

0 0
Score : 42
BbeforeA|2013-08-04 22:47:42
As a xelor, upping an AP is definitely a good choice at your level. Up it if you like unless you feel like upping something else (like going for more range or ini for example), though AP would be a good choice.

It depends what you want for specialties. As a fire xelor after you max dial you can pick whatever you like.

About Temporal Prism
For each element you use on a turn you gain 15% damage to a max of 100%. You can only gain 15% dmg once per element per turn. So 45% dmg on first turn if you use 3 elements then 90% on 2nd turn.

Because you can just use cheap water/air spells to quickly raise your damage to 100% then only use fire from then on and you will keep that 100% damage.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the assistance! So as a long term for the ability points where would you consider putting stats next? Should I focus back onto putting points into intel or should I be aiming for an MP/initiative etc.?
0 0
Score : 373

1) Most Xelors place points into:
Priority 1: 1 AP
Priority 2: 1 RA
Priority 3: Place other attribute points into critical hits (this massively changes the damage you can deal).

2) I agree that "Timekeeper", 'Dial" and "temporal prism being' essential but I argue that you shouldn't focus on "Master of Time"- it being a optional. I urge that you explore the Xelor class yourself using the help of the Veterans as GUIDE-LINES and not laws.

Also, being a sole Fire build(branch), you will be doing okay for starter levels and will start to feel under-powered when you reach the mid-high levels. The Fire branch alone does relatively high damage but you might be interesting in being a hybrid. Most non-support Xelors are Air or a hybrid Air/Fire. Reason being, the Fire branch alone is pretty weak. But I urge you don't worry about it till you reach the mid levels where you will gain enough experience to decide how to shape your Xelor.
(You WILL find it difficult to get set equipment for your hybrid as you progress levels, so stay as a mono-build as a low level).

~I am Rushu of Remigton, the Deliverer of Darkness, the Shogun of Sorrow! I shall devour thy soul and plunge thee to my abyss, my hell; my Kingdom of ShuShu~

0 0
leetytoast|2013-08-05 18:27:19
BbeforeA|2013-08-04 22:47:42

About Temporal Prism

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the assistance! So as a long term for the ability points where would you consider putting stats next? Should I focus back onto putting points into intel or should I be aiming for an MP/initiative etc.?
Yeh like the above poster mentioned, +1 range after ap would also be a good choice. Then i would go pure int from then on.

You can restat during updates (generally once a month), or with origines so don't worry too much about making mistakes now. Try to build for what you prefer and you will end up being a good xelor.
If you feel like your range is lacking go for a range point otehrwise go for what you think you need to suit your play.
0 0
Score : 42

Thanks for the help folks, my intention was to eventually hybrid with agility too, the main reason being looking at the minimal amount of set oppurtunities I could see at this level just steered me away for the time being.

Thanks for the assistance!

0 0
Score : 8764

In the current state of Xelor, there are multiple ways to be fire air. Aging is no longer the end all be all of the hybrid build.

The general AP spread of 10/4 or 10/5 is what I'd optimally recommend. I'd also aim for +2 range or more if you can get it.

If I were to raise a new Xelor my spells would be determined by short term goals and long term goals.

Short Term, I'd probably focus Dial, Prism, Devo, Rollback, Desynch, 4 timekeeper, Mummification/MoT/Temporal Waves depending on build, not necessarily in that order.

For pure fire I'd raise Hand and Dust as primaries, Burn and Line of Fire as secondaries and Hydrant for damage/res.

As far as Fire/Air goes... again, goal based. Unfortunately, air/fire gear is very limited until you can fit into Royal Tofu, Imperial Blibli, or Ebony Scara so it can be hard to raise. Air has three strong options, Distortion, Underhand and Punish and they can all fit specific roles. To really understand them you will need to use them all.

You are truly the master of AP now, with the ability to plan and recieve 20AP+ turns if you play in Xelor teams. Be smart and experiment, you will get tons of respecs until all the classes are revamped so take advantage of that and learn the class. No guide will beat play experience, trust me on that.

0 0

Here's a cheap set and a good one to work for to begin with if u like. Thinking of posting my sets more now.
wakfu-elements.com/builder?i=21816-215e1368-fd28-11e2-b4a4-fefd42e4

If u want an expensive one that gives better res, 50%CH and similar dmg i'll post later maybe.

0 0
Respond to this thread