FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Plate protection??

By Noobmaster69 - MEMBER - April 03, 2012, 07:15:01

I keep reading that plate protection isn't worth putting into, why is that? i've seen a few times "we don't have enough points 1-100" something like that i don't understand what that means. isn't 40% chance to regain a plate every hit a really good thing??

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2635

It is good, (for Peace Armor), the reason I said it's not worth it is because we have other more important active skills to level.

For example, I wanted to max Teleport & Peace Armor for PVP, so at 100, my build came out as follows

max Glyph
max Feca Master
max Spell Rebound
max Teleport
max Peace Armor

25 points remaining

-> 5 Ironclad

if I had put those 25 into Plate Protection, that would be a 10% chance of regain- if you wanted to max it, you would have to give up Teleport or Peace Armor maxed, which isn't something I'm willing to do. I'm not saying it's not useful, I'm just saying it's not useful enough

0 0
Score : 1644

Plate protection is pretty amazing. Keep in mind, you don't have to maximize every ability you dab into. A few points is sometimes okay. That will hopefully make it much easier for you to fit together skills in your build as you theory craft.

0 0
Score : 986
Iife|2012-04-03 10:54:51
Plate protection is pretty amazing. Keep in mind, you don't have to maximize every ability you dab into. A few points is sometimes okay. That will hopefully make it much easier for you to fit together skills in your build as you theory craft.

This person speaketh the truth. I've noticed a trend in Wakfu that everyone just automatically assumes you NEED five maxed specialties and everything else is ***.

Such is not the case!
0 0
Score : 170

if you are going peace armor plate protection is your friend it will save you from time to time. my plate protection is only at 20% but it helps alot. now for basic armor not so much so.

didnt mean heal, meant helps tongue 

0 0
Score : 56

Its all personal preference really. I dont really tank so I dont really use Peace Armor but I do like to use all of my other Armors. Its great in general if you want to hang on to your armors longer. I could see it being great for Water Armors, That way when you get hit every now and then you still get the 5% boost without losing the 1% from losing a plate. If you love to use Armor in general its worth picking up.

0 0
Respond to this thread