FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Peaceful Feca : A Build

By MightyKrang March 22, 2012, 04:38:18
neutralThe Peaceful Fecaneutral

The Peaceful Feca, takes the feeble Feca, the Feca that hides behind glyphs and does mediocre damage, and turns that Feca into a resistant, strong, and powerful new Feca.

Many people will wonder which element to take when creating this build, I will tell you now that you can choose whichever element you want! Choose earth if you want to tank, choose water if you want to do some damage!, or choose fire for a strong pve type. (I personally chose water for this build since they feca will already be tanking and doesnt need the earth spells.)

The first skill the Peaceful Feca needs to get maxed is of course:

Peaceful Armour

Peaceful Armor is the armor that transforms the feca and (when maxed) reduces damage received by 60%, and gives you 6 plates, and costs 1 AP and 1 wakfu

^ 6 plates! you say, yes the peaceful feca relies on plates. every time he is attacked he loses a plate and every time his turn is over he loses a plate. So he loses 2 or more plates a round. Well 6 plates isnt enough so after you max that let me tell you something amazing!

You can get 26 plates for your Peaceful Feca!!

Yes 26, well how do you get the 20 other plates? With these 2 skills:

Glyph or Armour

When maxed this costs 2 wakfu, but it gives you 10 plates!!
this will get your peaceful feca up to 16 plates!

Feca Master
This is a passive skill and (when maxed) can give you another whopping 10 plates!
bringing your amazing Peaceful Feca to the desired 26 plates.

So 26 plates and 60% resistance can it get any better?

Why yes it can!
With this skill!:

Ironclad

This skill when maced gives your Peaceful Feca 40% more resistance and (its a passive skill)
So now your Feca has 26 plates, and 100% resistance!

and of course the last skill you want to invest in is!:

Intimidation Aura
This skill, when an enemy is near decreases their resistance (when maxed) by 40%! making your peaceful feca even stronger!

With this Feca not only will you have superb Resistance but also some amazing damage!
(PS this is a long run class, do not be dissappointed if its not working in the early levels)

Have Fun and please post some Feedback!
0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 1363

Where does the amazing damage come from? Seems like you'd only do decent damage when you're right up next to some one, and water is not what you'd want for that. Alternatively you could go earth for range/mp glyphs and replace intimidation with plate protection or spell rebound, then fecammer spam while they do minimal dmg to you.

Is this build even tested? It seems ridiculous to me.

0 0
Score : 443

I'm surprised you didn't put points into plate protection, there a reason for that?

0 0
itsgarrett|2012-03-22 06:51:47
I'm surprised you didn't put points into plate protection, there a reason for that?

It's because it's more important to make a catchy title for your build than a skillset that actually works.
0 0
Score : 3

theres slight truth to your build, however you have some foolish errors in your math. First off I have a lvl 22 feca whos maxed peace armor, so i have some insight.

Peace armor reduces final damage by 60% when maxed, Period.
However the skill that gives you 40% resistances is simply only that. If someone has 140% fire damage, and you maxed that skill, he would still do 100% damage, then your armor kicks in and mitigates the rest, so he would do 40%. If he did 250% dmg which ive seen at higher levels many times, 40% isnt something to brag about.

2nd of all the water path isn't extra damage, the earth path can dish out more, I can attest this, because i myself am a water feca. I did this for the extra resistantces. Ya blah blah every feca worth his salt will argue that the bonuses from extra plates is all you need, but at the end of the day, 30% extra resistance is 30%.

What you should do is get your glyph skill to 3, then max peace armor. You'll be level 22. Then get your glyph skill to level 6 and stop. That gives you 7 extra plates, and after that the other plates skill you mentioned becomes more profitable in general. And screw intimidation aura. You wana make a tank class? make one. Dont waste time leveling a skill that makes you do more damage, when you can level another passive that makes your peace armor last longer. Like plate protection, or spell rebound.

0 0
Score : 214

Water does more damage in most situations.
However, when the enemy gets close Crashing Wave only hits up to one adjacent target.

There is no reason to go into water to 'make resist higher' because going water path assumes you are using it for damage. You can get 15% resist and save so much time and just go earth if you want 'max resist tank/counter'.

Water will be damage.
Earth will be pvp/tank.
Fire will be solo pve.

Water's damage does not outshine enough to be 'so much damage' unless you play with glyphs/summons.

Earth wins against people that attack a good number of times per turn.
Water will beat the people that don't.

Earth in pvp does however, fall short to people that can steal your glyphs or knock you off of them.

0 0
Score : 308

Thanks for the much needed info guys, I was thinking the same thing.
One question, did you go hp or placed your points in an element ?

0 0
Score : 728

I would say if you go pure tank mode either go full HP or go Lock or a mix of the 2.

You need HP to tank of course and you also wanna be able to lock the targets or your tankiness doesn't matter.

Of course you are going to do *** damage and this will prob be boring to play but will be great for parties....playing with cras and so on.

0 0
Score : 1120
EyeMtheStrongest|2012-03-22 13:07:35
Water does more damage in most situations.
However, when the enemy gets close Crashing Wave only hits up to one adjacent target.

There is no reason to go into water to 'make resist higher' because going water path assumes you are using it for damage. You can get 15% resist and save so much time and just go earth if you want 'max resist tank/counter'.

Water will be damage.
Earth will be pvp/tank.
Fire will be solo pve.

Water's damage does not outshine enough to be 'so much damage' unless you play with glyphs/summons.

Earth wins against people that attack a good number of times per turn.
Water will beat the people that don't.

Earth in pvp does however, fall short to people that can steal your glyphs or knock you off of them.
that is not true at all. Earth still does most dmg period, it doesn't matter how many times they hit you because u have peace armor on, not a summoned armor. I still prefer water though, i tried playing an earth feca after release and dang, that shet was boring as hell = =
0 0
Score : 71
Zyphur|2012-03-22 12:51:41
And screw intimidation aura. You wana make a tank class? make one. Dont waste time leveling a skill that makes you do more damage, when you can level another passive that makes your peace armor last longer. Like plate protection, or spell rebound.

I agree that the points are likely better spent in rebound or plate protection, but it's not like the aura only makes *you* do more damage. It lowers the enemies resistance allowing your whole party to benefit from increased damage on that enemy.

Also, I'm in the boat that this build was made up on the spot with little actual testing.
0 0
Score : 101

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't peace armor at max lvl still give you back the damage you were supposed to get after 6 turns? so if i'm not mistaken for example if someone does 1000 points of damage on you with the armor you would only get 400 points but after 6 turns you get the 600 points anyway. Its an extreme example but doesn't that make peace armor a little less useful? Granted I have little to no experience with this skill so clarification would be useful. Either case I would think pacification would be a better skill to use in conjunction for a beefier cannon move.

0 0

From what I've read, you shouldn't be using Peace Armor if you aren't going to finish the fight before it wears off. I have not had the experience in using it myself, though.

0 0
Vakmyr|2012-03-25 23:33:06
correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't peace armor at max lvl still give you back the damage you were supposed to get after 6 turns? so if i'm not mistaken for example if someone does 1000 points of damage on you with the armor you would only get 400 points but after 6 turns you get the 600 points anyway. Its an extreme example but doesn't that make peace armor a little less useful? Granted I have little to no experience with this skill so clarification would be useful. Either case I would think pacification would be a better skill to use in conjunction for a beefier cannon move.

Peace armor gives you 6 plates. Maxing GoA and fecamaster gives you another 20 plates. You lose a plate every time you're hit and once every round of turns. Plate protection gives you a 40% chance to GAIN a plate instead of lose a plate whenever you're attacked. How long this lasts depends on the # of people hitting you and/or the # of attacks they use.

In a 1v1 against a 6ap nuker who only hits you once a turn, this can last a LONG time. Often times this forces the opponent to spam smaller 2ap moves instead (for less overall damage) in order to reduce your plates. So say some one hits you 4 times a turn (2ap x 4 = 8ap, so this is a conservative estimate). That means every two turns, 3 of 8 attacks proc plate protection (+3 plates) negating 3 of the remaining 5 attacks that failed to proc plate armor. This means you lose 2 plates from attacks and 2 from rounds ending. Given this, your armor will last 10 turns.

If you're in a 6v6 however, you will take FAR more than 4 attacks; each of the 6 may spam 2ap abilities on you, breaking your peace armor in 2 turns (basically mitigates no damage). The point is not only to end the fight before peace armor breaks; it is to make enemies use weaker moves, focus you over your team's dps'ers (or let you wail on their squishy dps'ers), get close enough to disrupt their dps'ers, and give your dps'ers time to wipe them out.
0 0
Score : 1170

I was pretty sure Peace armor has a fixed number of plates?

Plate protection may be a good idea, but im pretty sure your two skills dont help.

0 0
Score : 1543

Nah it's boosted by GoA and feca master

0 0
S3ptus|2012-03-26 10:22:53

Peace armor gives you 6 plates. Maxing GoA and fecamaster gives you another 20 plates. You lose a plate every time you're hit and once every round of turns. Plate protection gives you a 40% chance to GAIN a plate instead of lose a plate whenever you're attacked. How long this lasts depends on the # of people hitting you and/or the # of attacks they use.
Ahh see thats what was confusing me, because the description says you'll get the damage back after 6 turns. Honestly then if thats the case I think the build should be called the spectrum ranger build. biggrin

So the optimum skill loadout would obviously be goa, feca, peace armor, and plate protection and the 5th being a wild card though I think it depends on what you would want to do behind you're tank plates. Pacification looks like it would be good for high damage since you're already getting a 60% reduction in damage anyway(from opponents) sounds like the best compliment to make yourself not a glass cannon. Course thats just my opinion because spell rebound doesnt seem like its worth it what with the 20% proc rate at max, and maybe ironclad if you think its better to go fleshy mode. Only other thing that I think could be fun would be a jerk and do glyph explosion to do at least 100 damage a turn to troll someone.

Course if they raise the level cap to 200 I wonder how they will do the skills then, like if they decide to give us more skill points till 150 or something.
0 0
Score : 1644
Vakmyr|2012-04-02 03:40:03
the description says you'll get the damage back after 6 turns.

It says 'after 6 attacks' in description. The attacks are referring to the plates.
0 0
Iife|2012-04-02 03:49:31
the description says you'll get the damage back after 6 turns.

It says 'after 6 attacks' in description. The attacks are referring to the plates.
Yeah for whatever reason I was reading it as turns(could have been changed or im an idiot going with idiot) but yeah definitely makes peace armor more appealing in my eyes.
0 0
Course thats just my opinion because spell rebound doesnt seem like its worth it what with the 20% proc rate at max, and maybe ironclad if you think its better to go fleshy mode.

...O.o.

How is a one in five proc chance to NOT take damage as well as making them hit themselves not seem worth it? Rebound is kind of like dodge tanking in other games. Not getting hit at all is a good thing.

It's also nice to reflect back a high ap cost, high damage attack in pvp. Just saying.
0 0
Eintou|2012-04-03 11:55:26
...O.o.

How is a one in five proc chance to NOT take damage as well as making them hit themselves not seem worth it? Rebound is kind of like dodge tanking in other games. Not getting hit at all is a good thing.

It's also nice to reflect back a high ap cost, high damage attack in pvp. Just saying.
Keep in mind I only have my own experiences to go off of, mainly usually when something is only 20% it doesn't proc nearly enough. Just an example authority on an iop, when you get it to 20% usually(from my own experiences) it hardly procs, however when maxed at 40% I am guaranteed it procing multiple times on the same turn(again usually). Now don't get me wrong if it works wonders for you that's cool, just for me when it's 20% 1 in 5 isn't 1 in 5 its usually something like 1 in 40 or 1 in 25 hits. And again this is just from what i've usually experienced while playing but hey im still experimenting with my build so I very well might use spell rebound in conjunction to see the results.
0 0
Respond to this thread