FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

am i imagining things? *found out whats different*

By Sheiros March 01, 2012, 01:35:20

ok so at first i thought every time i danced around enemies it would use up plates. what i found out was that every time i recast fecablades on myself, the armor wouldnt restore the plates o3o i know THAT has changed. was that intentional or is that a glitch?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 177

I hope that's a glitch

0 0
Score : 170

i was pretty shocked too when i found out about this. the only thing i can think is that since we have the plate protection passive skill i guess they thought that getting rid of our ability to self recharge would balance out with the passive. however since you have to invest alot of points into pp it really isnt the same.

really hope it is a glitch

0 0
Score : 41

It was like this in beta. That's why I made the thread about fecablades build with move speed. It was very effective but it seems they did fix one of the glitches in that it now does 50% of your damage instead of 100%.

Not sure if it will still be that viable.

Also, in beta one of the things was that you still lost plates for being attacked, so you could run out of the armor and only have it actually trigger once...

0 0
Score : 1351
Genericide|2012-03-01 04:53:26
It was like this in beta. That's why I made the thread about fecablades build with move speed. It was very effective but it seems they did fix one of the glitches in that it now does 50% of your damage instead of 100%.

Not sure if it will still be that viable.

Also, in beta one of the things was that you still lost plates for being attacked, so you could run out of the armor and only have it actually trigger once...
i was in beta.... i dont think we're on the same page here. before the launch, fecas were able to recharge/change their armors that were already on them simply by applying/reapplying armor before you lost all your plates. now you can't do that so now you use up a lot more wakfu points till you max GoA and feca master.

but now plate protection is WAY more valuable than it used to be. i guess if this isn't a glitch, this was their goal. but still, in early levels, grinding is a bit harder because you lose your plates SO fast.
0 0
Respond to this thread