FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Glyphs = Traps?

By LVL1SUPER February 29, 2012, 02:58:50

So with the srams being legit assasins now, and not having their old trap spells (which i loved). Would you consider Feca Glyphs to be the closest thing to that type of gameplay? (Laying down AOE sized objects to activate at a later time). I imagine rouges are somewhat like that with bombs but ive never actually gotten a chance to try a rougue (And i doubt they will be released tomorrow)

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 364

Rogues' bombs were a bit closer to traps as you describe them, but we'll have to see how they end up when they finally get re-released.

0 -1
Score : 595

I hope they come soon xD I might end up having my release character end up just being a crafting/profession mule or something.

0 0
Score : 2773

If you consider a bright glowing cross a trap, then yes.

0 0
Score : 694

The glyphs at the end of beta still randomly broke even at turn one. however feca is a great damage dealer. and when a fecastophales glyph gets casted in a pack of mobs it wrecks. glyph armor to 9 and then spell rebound to 20 for me.

0 0
Score : 595

Yeah i realize that its kinda obvious where you place it unlike the old traps. But it still had the same AOE effect layed down that i desired. I guess im gonna end up going for Fire Feca after all.

0 0
Respond to this thread