FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about Volcano and AP/MP stealing abilities.

By Gyeff February 26, 2012, 08:00:01

First know that I'm not familiar with the Feca class, haven't actually played it.

Going by the decription of the spell if you put an armor on a foe then cast volcano on him/her then every time that enemy uses AP/MP he/she will take damage.

My question is this: If the enemy gets his/her AP/MP stolen by a Xelor, Sram or Enutrof will it also cause damage.

Secondly, if it does cause damage upon AP stolen, will it be possible for a target to take damage simultaneously from both Volcano and Aging (the Xelor skill that causes damage if AP is stolen (only on Tock turns))

Thanks for your response.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1644

Volcano armor works the opposite way of what you're thinking.

It damages targets based on how much AP/MP they have leftover on their turn. The more AP/MP they have, the more damage they will receive.

So, ideally, you'd want to get up close to your opponent and lock them, so they cannot spend their MP. That leftover MP they have piled up will translate into damage from Volcano Armor at the end of their turn.

0 0
Score : 715

Aw that sux, why have I read that Xelor and Feca have good synergy if it is infact the opposite.

0 0
Score : 1644
Gyeff|2012-02-26 17:39:21
Aw that sux, why have I read that Xelor and Feca have good synergy if it is infact the opposite.

I can think of plenty of ways Xelors and Feca can synergize together.

For one, they can give AP to each other like two lesbians in heat. You could pull off some amazing combos. At maximum level, Feca's AP glyph gives +3 AP. You can lay down a maximum of 5 glyphs. That's potentially +15 AP for the Xelor, so they'll have over 20 AP each turn. Pretty scary stuff! Those same AP glyphs also give Willpower. The Feca could supply +100 Willpower to the Xelor, which would definitely amplify their Demotivate abilities.

The cool part about Fecas is how much utility they have. They can synergize well with any class.
0 0
Score : 2771
Gyeff|2012-02-26 17:39:21

If you're a fire xelor, they can give you a bonus 15 ap + reduce the enemies def by 40% so you can ap burn them. That's gotta hurt...
0 0
Respond to this thread