FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Armors on summons?

By Avocadro - MEMBER - February 23, 2012, 18:43:37

Here's something I'd just go try in the game if I could, but not this week sadly.

Can I put earth armors on a summon, such as a sadida's earth doll? I don't see why not.

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 7

I tested it two days ago. Yes, you can. Currently. 

0 0
Score : 1760

Thanks much.

0 0
Score : 1644

I haven't tested it, but that would be...completely broken.

Put a fecastopheles armor on a friendly Sadida's doll. Sadida nettles. The doll waltzes up to an enemy, locks them, and continuously spews out fecastopheles each turn.

Yeah.

0 0
Score : 1120

it works. and shut up life.

0 0
Score : 329

Hmm, by this same logic, how do Feca spells work with totems? If a totem is within a glyph, will the linked target receive the effects? And if so, can I double the effects of a glyph by being linked to a totem and have the glyph hit us both? Armor as well, can one armor a totem?

Gah, why'd I have to come up with these questions during the downtime...? I feel like GLaDOS; testing sounds so good right now.

1 0

Have some cake.

0 0
Score : 765
Iife|2012-02-24 00:35:11

Put a fecastopheles armor on a friendly Sadida's doll. Sadida nettles. The doll waltzes up to an enemy, locks them, and continuously spews out fecastopheles each turn.

Yeah.

I tested that. Did not work.

I also tried on doubles. Did not work.

However, on Osa's summons it does work.

Fizzii|2012-02-24 11:41:02
Hmm, by this same logic, how do Feca spells work with totems? If a totem is within a glyph, will the linked target receive the effects? And if so, can I double the effects of a glyph by being linked to a totem and have the glyph hit us both? Armor as well, can one armor a totem?

Gah, why'd I have to come up with these questions during the downtime...? I feel like GLaDOS; testing sounds so good right now.

Totems do not trigger glyphs.
0 0
Score : 226

I don't think you understand though....life said it was completely broken. COMPLETELY! There's no way it can be NOT broken because its completely broken! It can't make sense, its COMPLETELY BROKEN! Just like spell reflect, and peace armor. Life said so.

He did...I saw it.

0 0
Score : 2772
Seredin|2012-02-25 00:19:30
I don't think you understand though....life said it was completely broken. COMPLETELY! There's no way it can be NOT broken because its completely broken! It can't make sense, its COMPLETELY BROKEN! Just like spell reflect, and peace armor. Life said so.

He did...I saw it.
Scissors is working as intended. Paper is totally broken.

Sincerely,

Rock
0 0
sockstoyourdoor|2012-02-25 06:50:43

He did...I saw it.
Scissors is working as intended. Paper is totally broken.

Sincerely,

Rock
Not totally...COMPLETELY.
0 0

He did...I saw it.

Cute. : )

That would give Osamoda + Feca some crazy good synergy if Fecastopheles armor works with Osamodas summons. I'm thinking in the level ~60s, the toad monster that Osamodas can capture would be ideal for this, since they can teleport really far distances. Put an armor on the toad and watch as it blinks to the enemy, locks them, and spews Fecastopheles every turn.

That's the coolest aspect about Fecas. Their utility makes them synergize so well with other classes.
0 0

Yeah.
I was merely pointing out the "I haven't tested it, but its completely broken" line. It's my favorite. No testing but absolute assurance that no matter what its broken. It's also a staple of your arguments, which I love too.

You're my hero life. Don't ever change.
0 0
Score : 1760

Life deserves a break. "That would be completely broken" is not the same as "it's completely broken."

0 0
Score : 765
Seredin|2012-02-27 15:42:46

Yeah.
I was merely pointing out the "I haven't tested it, but its completely broken" line. It's my favorite. No testing but absolute assurance that no matter what its broken. It's also a staple of your arguments, which I love too.

You're my hero life. Don't ever change.

Lol, thats why I'm here.

I actually tested fecastopheles on a doll. You can cast it on, but it does not activate.

YOu can cast it on a double, yet does not activate. Plus they get killed first anyways.

You can cast it on a Osa's summon and it will activate on them.

So little pet bombs a go!
0 0
Respond to this thread