FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth Feca vs Fire Feca pvp

By sockstoyourdoor February 23, 2012, 02:02:58

Hi guys in a fantasy pvp fight with 8 ap, 4 mp, and near equal gear who wins. A maxed out earth tree feca pure STR or a maxed out fire tree feca pure INT?

Assumed support skills maxed:
GoA
Feca master
Spell Rebound
Iron Clad (Or peace armor for the fire feca)
Intimidation

I tried both during closed beta and they are both simply amazing for 1vs1 pvp.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1120

DMG fecas suck. Pure hp feca is better eve with hp nerfed lol.

0 0
Score : 263
Sealsa|2012-02-23 04:13:41
DMG fecas suck. Pure hp feca is better eve with hp nerfed lol.
Thanks for that input. That's like asking which is faster a Ford or a Chevy and you pop in going those things suck they use gas my electric car is better.

I think if they are going to use glyphs it will come down to a brawl of using the spells so I would place my bet on the earth Feca beating the fire just because earth has better attack range
0 0
Score : 765

Fire would beat earth.
In the beta I used fire to defeat every other Feca.

They were new to the class and thought defensive orb equaled untouchable.
Well tell that to standing ontop of a Fecastopheles glyph.

The good earth skills use MP as well as MP and the damage isn't better. Plus if you're fire without peacearmour, you'd have a earth armour on.

So you'd win again.

No range advantage when you can't run away, and fear triggering his armour.

So the best feca is all elements.

We have these skills for different situations and scenarios.

Sticking to one element is a joke, but you can do it.

0 0
Score : 2772

With the way exp and stats work a hybrid feca would be a lot weaker compared to a pure element feca until maxed spells are reached. A fire feca would prob do really well once they are in glyph range, but I don't think earth armor would be enough to stop an earth feca from attacking. The amount of earth resistance the earth feca would have would negate a lot of that damage back.

I think the pure fire feca would have an advantage for sure but it would be pretty close, one of those fights where the winner is down to 10% hp.

0 0
Score : 1644

Earth vs Fire...

In reality, the most probable outcome would be the Fire Feca laying down Meteorite and Fecastopheles glyphs, and then both Fecas get killed. I've seen it happen more often than desired, unfortunately.

Earth Feca will definitely have the range advantage if they focused on Defensive Orb and/or Fecabo. Depending on the pvp map, Earth Fecas could lay down ranged glyphs and just turret spam the Fire Feca for a while as he's approaching. Once the Fire Feca gets his glyphs on the floor, though, the match will most likely end in a draw.

0 0
Score : 2772

I have to admit, while I love being an earth feca, due to the extreme utility.(My team mates loved me)I did try the fire feca and that was really fun even with all my points in earth. Laying two meteor glyphs and walking away is a site to be seen. Fire feca spells are the best looking I've seen so far, besides maybe sadis earth quake.

0 0
Score : 530

Neither..

They pretty much got the same skills.

0 0
Respond to this thread