FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Weak

By JollyGood February 22, 2012, 23:11:18

Fecas are so ***.... Come at me Mauzy. Lol but seriously they are pretty beast keep reppin Mauz

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2771

I must say as a lv 178 feca on dofus, I'm pleased. Before the patch I tried to play a feca but the armors and glyphs were so broken it just didn't make sense. Most of the spells for each tree were completely redundant in effect and damage and it felt like playing a broken iop. However, now that armors and glyph effects work, and it seems like real thought has been put into synergy fecas are really good again. The best part is each tree is equally useful, and there are so many builds you can try instead of one "good build".

I look forward to making a fire/earth/water feca come release.

0 0
Score : 475

I joined the beta pretty late so i never got the chance to get any characters to a high lvl but from what i can tell Fecas are by FAR the most adaptable class in the game. I dont even care if they do receive nerfs in the future seeing as they are pretty dam in their current state, because if there are nerfs the class is still so perfect. So many choices as to how you want to play the class and i love that. Fecablade armor is seriously the greatest thing ive ever seen in a video game haha. But the whole point of this post was to call out Mauzy, who every post he makes talks about how great the class is. I think this guy is the biggest Feca fan on the planet so i give him props

0 0
Score : 1644

The buffs to Feca's utility were good, The buffs to their damage output was too much, though.

I was 100% happy with having increased utility, but the high damage on top of high utility is not a good mixture for balance, really.

0 0
Score : 2771

Feca's aren't a low damage class, they are an average damage class. Expect our damage to be balanced accordingly to the real damage classes outputs. But don't expect us to have low damage either, especially when it comes to the fire tree, and glyphs.

0 0
Respond to this thread