FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca .312

By LeunKiithsaHunter February 19, 2012, 20:02:20

God walks amongst us, and he does so in Wakfu under the guise of Feca.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3270

Earth Feca's make sram and iop look like trash in pvp.

0 0
Score : 459

I was just an average underpowered earth feca.

And now everyone thinks I am an overpowered meanie face.

0 0
Score : 3548

anyone else see a serious issue with rainbow peace armor or whatever its called. Heavily Op in anyone else's perspective?

0 0
Score : 260
b-baller|2012-02-20 03:34:11
anyone else see a serious issue with rainbow peace armor or whatever its called. Heavily Op in anyone else's perspective?

Howso? Once the armor runs out you take all the damage it absorbed, as it is now it's actually rather stupid.
0 0
Score : 4478

I hate how in games, you can generally tell how good a class is by the overall population.

I see a bunch of low level Feca's running all over the place since patch. Things quite the animal, if I do say so myself.

0 0
Score : 3548
Vindt|2012-02-20 03:45:25

Howso? Once the armor runs out you take all the damage it absorbed, as it is now it's actually rather stupid.
Well it takes the +plate buff from the other specialities, so maxed it could have 26 plates...

Most people/monsters will have a hard time making that number of attacks in their life span
0 0
Score : 3270

Feca is my favorite class in the game, and even I will agree it needs a nerf.

At lvl 19 or so, a feca can give his eniripsa friend 100 willpower? Does anyone find that scary?

0 0
Score : 1644
Mauzy|2012-02-19 20:38:46
Earth Feca's make sram and iop look like trash in pvp.

I still had issues vs Sram as a Feca right before beta closed. You can't really counter invisibility unless you had perception gear. Srams usually just hid in a corner, invisible, and sent an army of doubles at me. If I put down glyphs, the Sram would simply wait until they all broke. It was quite boring.

The only real way I could handle Srams was to have higher initiative than them, and cast Meteorite armor on them. This knocked them out of invisibility every turn, so it was pretty easy from then on. The high initiative was the major factor to winning, though.

I pvp'd against the most annoying Sram in the world. He had a whopping 7 movement. (2 from stats, the rest from gear). It was a nightmare.
0 0
Score : 2771

Srams vs feca is always a battle of "please let my glyph find dat bstard". I agree srams are still oped. Though I rather the class stay as it is.

0 0
Score : 1644
sockstoyourdoor|2012-02-25 21:25:47
Srams vs feca is always a battle of "please let my glyph find dat bstard". I agree srams are still oped. Though I rather the class stay as it is.

It's interesting. According to this thread, there's an upcoming huge Sram rework. For one, the clones will do no explosion damage, among other big changes. The developer who was responsible for Srams was extremely apologetic, which was pretty funny.

Despite that, no changes have been mentioned for Fecas. Unbelievable.

Click here
0 0
Respond to this thread