FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anyone have experience with deglyphment?

By Mauzy February 18, 2012, 19:07:03

Can someone tell me how much damage it does, and how it is useful when it costs 6 ap...

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 99

I haven't used it and I personally don't plan to, but it's worth noting that it does scale down to 3 AP and gains a bigger range.. Or are you asking if it's any good without putting points into it?

0 0
Score : 226

Like many specialties, Explosive Deglyphment is useless at level 0 and decent at level 9. The explosive aspect is useless; assuming you detonate a glyph with 20 charges, you are going to deal 100 damage. At level 60. Meh.

As a utility skill? Sometimes you need to move a glyph, and you aren't going to be able to do that without deglyphment.

0 0
Score : 260

Question, will this destroy glyphs that do not belong to you as well? (to be used on hostile glyphs)

0 0
Score : 226

Nope! Same as you can't teleport to a different Feca's glyphs, either...

0 0
Score : 682

Could an experienced Feca/player explain this then?

How is it that I can cast a Neutral Armor on a Feca, but they can still activate it?
It's my Armor right?
Or did they fix this?

0 0
Score : 260
gaiaorigins|2012-02-20 05:44:51
Could an experienced Feca/player explain this then?

How is it that I can cast a Neutral Armor on a Feca, but they can still activate it?
It's my Armor right?
Or did they fix this?
Probably because if you could cast a neutral armor on an enemy Feca, they themselves wouldn't be able to cast one to buff themselves. It's give and take, if you're a fire feca you want to debuff them, if they're an earth feca, they want to buff themselves. Either way someone's going to be unhappy about how neutral armors work and whether they can or can't be activated by opposing Fecas..
0 0
Score : 101

From what I remember the reason why a feca can activate a neutral armor even if its cast by another feca is because they have the same spells. Before the last patch I would fight a feca of destiny, cast neutral armor on me(it was all I could do at the time with it) and once they casted fecablades the armor would activate.Since they have the same skillset they can activate neutral armors. Because the armors arnt simplified like the sadida dolls, where what the doll turns into is determined by what element is casted on them, it can really screw you.

0 0
Score : 1759

So, a bit of a clarification please. I'd test it in game myself, but the server is down between beta and release. I haven't really done any PvP yet.

I'm a feca. If another feca casts an armor on me, do I need to use a neutral armor on myself before I can change it to a different armor?

0 0
Score : 1644

From what I recall from pvping vs other fecas, there are 2 constants:

1) Friendly/enemy neutral armors are affected by friendly/enemy feca spells. So, an enemy feca puts a neutral armor on you, ends turn. You can cast on yourself and that "enemy neutral armor" on you transforms into an armor for yourself.

2) Friendly specific armors (not neutral) are not affected by enemy feca spells. You put a specific armor on yourself. An enemy feca casts a spell on you. It's not going to change your current armor into a new one, of course.

FIRE armors are a different story.

An enemy casts neutral armor on you + meteorite. You must cast neutral armor on yourself to replace the meteorite armor with neutral armor.

You notice an enemy is using Fecastopheles armor on themselves. You can remove their Fecastopheles armor by casting neutral armor on them, which replaces their current armor with neutral armor.

Basically, apply the 2 rules above to any scenario and you'll get the picture.

0 0
Score : 1759

Thanks Life. That clears things up.

0 0
Respond to this thread