FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca rework: Any other Crashing Wave spammers here?

By Iife February 17, 2012, 20:38:16

To me, Crashing Wave is the single most flexible spell for Fecas. It doesn't hit as hard as Fecastopheles, but it's so much more reliable due to its AoE and long range. (Edit: Actually, it does hit as hard as Fecastopheles in PvE sometimes, due to the double procs)

If I need power, I set up 3 Drip glyphs, and use Pacification to gain a giant % damage boost and use it on Crashing Wave.

If I need range, I use only 2 Drip glyphs and 1 Fecabo glyph and spam Crashing Wave.

If I'm fighting a melee opponent or someone with multiple attacks, I cast Drip Armor on myself, so their attacks amplify my damage. Then, I unleash Crashing Wave with a giant % damage boost.

Crashing Wave is just such a universal, flexible ability that is great in all situations. It doesn't harm allies, it can hit people in melee distance from you (despite the skill description's "minimum 2 range").

It synergizes so nicely with Drip glyphs because with 8 AP, I can activate all 3 Drip glyphs and attack with Crashing Wave in just 2 turns (activate 2 Drip glyphs first turn, second turn activate 3rd Drip glyph, Pacification, and use Crashing Wave).

If I'm fighting an opponent that can push me off or relocate me away from my glyphs, I can just rely on Drip Armor for my damage amplification. I can use Teleportation to get back on my glyphs + Pacification + Crashing Wave on them in the same turn with 8 AP. Pesky Sacriers and Air classes shoving you around? No problem for me.

Anyone else in love with the reworked Feca's Crashing Wave?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1120

freaking weirdo .-.

0 -1
Score : 99

I'm in love with my Earth Feca, but water still looks very awesome.. I'm hoping to have 2 Fecas eventually. happy How do you feel your tanking / damage soaking abilities are? Or are you focusing on AoE DPS?

0 0
Score : 3
Xanthei|2012-02-18 20:43:16
I'm in love with my Earth Feca, but water still looks very awesome.. I'm hoping to have 2 Fecas eventually. happy How do you feel your tanking / damage soaking abilities are? Or are you focusing on AoE DPS?

Earth looks super good right now.

It's hard to judge the tanking capability of water feca, though, since glyphs are currently bugged. They randomly break before using up all charges. Water Feca relies completely on standing on their glyphs to tank.

Ideally, if all of the bugs were fixed, Water Feca would be an exceptional tank too. +600% resistance means that enemies will do 1 damage to the feca every turn. And if the feca somehow gets pushed off of their glyphs, we can simply teleport back on and attack in the same turn with crashing wave and 8 AP.

People say "Oh, water feca depends too much on standing on glyphs for survival" and I agree, but it's not like it's hard to do that. Teleportation ensures the feca stays on their glyphs if they choose to. You cannot forcibly separate a feca from their glyphs, really.
0 0
Score : 249

How is it possible to get 600% resistance? I am looking at the drip glyph and it is only 30% water resistance and then 3% per charge, maxing it at 90% water resistance in total. Is it every time you walk onto the glyph it adds the 33-90% and stays on you? Not sure if I asked that right so let's say you put down the drip glyph you walk on it, you get 90% resistance then you walk off, do you keep that 90%? And if you do keep it, if you walk on the glyph again(assuming no one else walked on the glyph the glyph has 18 charges) does the 84% from this turns proc add onto the 90% from last turns? If so then I understand but to me that sounds like a bug.

But either way I don't see how you would take 1 damage every turn. You have that 600% resistance to water so if they hit you with a fire ability or earth or air that resistance doesn't come into play?

1 0
Score : 1644

+600% resistance was from my level 60 Feca with level 10 water spells, prior to scroll spam week. After getting to toy around with level 100 water spells, I could get a whopping +900% resistance. It was pretty incredible.

0 0
Respond to this thread