FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Plate protection. Pacifism. Peace armor.

By Ivonis February 16, 2012, 17:02:13

Hey guys, I'm curious to see if any of you are seeing the results of the new plate protection spell. Also, pacifism lasting the whole turn now seems crazy strong as well.

Plate protection is the first thing I maxed, followed by Peace armor. I'm happy to say that the synergy between the two is insane; I have yet to run into a fight where peace armor has run out. Combined with the new pacifism buff I've been soloing snaptrap at level 40 (water feca, -1 damage on all attacks XD).

Plate protection seems to me like a new more solo-tank based route to go, I don't have much for glyph charges for the team, but I tank like a boss now and have some crazy damage with drip armor if need be..

Curious if anyone else has been playing around with peace armor, pacifism, or plate protection and their results.

Noow if only I could look like my peace armor power ranger captain planet mode the whole fight. Most dissapointing bug ever sad 

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 901

Since you have maxed peace armor, could you try this one out. after casting peace armor(or a turn with armor on), cast a low ap spell on your self, then cast peace armor again. See if it resets the plate stack.

I'm thinking casting fecablade(3ap), then armor again(1ap). Also, if it's worth it..:O

just an idea. smile

0 0
Score : 1716

@sirfrey: There is a condition for Peace Armor of not having Peace Armor on, so you can't try to reset the plates.

0 0
Score : 901

@Jinouga I mean, cancel the peace armor to a fecablade armor, then back to peace armor.

0 0
Score : 134

It does work, but you take the damage.

I've never had to reset the stacks though with max armor or glyphs + plate protection.

0 0
Score : 1644
Ivonis|2012-02-16 17:02:13
Also, pacifism lasting the whole turn now seems crazy strong as well.

What do you mean pacifism lasts the whole turn?

It has always worked like that.
0 0
Score : 134

Last time I had used it pre-patch it only lasted your turn, may have been fixed before then; who knows :S

0 0
Score : 1121

pacifism isn't that great and is a waste of 1WP since u need the WP to drop glyph to drop meteor armor on opponent and peace armor on yourself taking up 2wp. I would rather use the last 3wp for more glyphs.

0 0
Respond to this thread