Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca

By Sealsa February 16, 2012, 07:31:41

Feca's are overpowered.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1581

Volcano/Fecastopheles hits like a truck! WHOOP WHOOP.

0 0
Score : 459

I don't think so.

I'm a Feca so I guess I wouldn't be the one to ask.

0 0
Score : 1076

Yep. Easy fix though, just make the earth glyphs a flat 1ap/1mp increase. Boom. Balanced.

0 0
Score : 904

Fecastopheles: Make the armor deal a bit less damage. It's hitting for ~90 damage alone at level 25. Also, you can recharge and replace the armor with a water or earth one when the count gets low. That might be a glitch, but it makes all armors a bit too good. The Glyph is very strong but it's a high risk one. I see no problem with it. Maybe make the damage 1/4 and have it hit 3x the number of charges to make it deal overall less but stable damage. It'll also make it more usable at lower levels of Glyph or Armor and Feca Master.

Defensive Orb: The Glyph is Op. Make it give pure stat resist instead of will, or just tone down the will boost. An Eni with any rank is pyschosis and lethargy flask can make use of it to disable the enemy team. Classes with ranged stuns can, as well.

Water skills: They're fine. They're actually the more balanced skills available.

0 0
Score : 459

I retract every statement, I was in a party with an earth Feca who gave themselves 17 ap and could hit anything on the map.

Sorry.

0 0
Score : 1644
RenRenKay|2012-02-20 17:21:48
I retract every statement, I was in a party with an earth Feca who gave themselves 17 ap and could hit anything on the map.

Sorry.

Was that me? LOL. That was so much fun. I could cast Crashing Wave 3 times from anywhere on the map. My range highlighted the entire field, like an ion cannon. If I did it correctly, I could double cast the Crashing Waves = 6 Crashing Waves total. It was ridiculous.

Got to love Feca's utility.
0 0
Score : 2772

I think they will prob change the stacking on the glyphs, so you can only receive the ability once per glyph or twice per glyph. As for the armors? I think the armors are just fine the way they are if you can't switch your armor that's pretty useless. Much more effective to just be an iop at that point.

0 0
Score : 1120

no one wants to hear you life. That was obviously me. U can just use bubble skill and hit anything on the map since i can shoot through walls.

0 0
Score : 1644
Sealsa|2012-02-26 00:44:13
no one wants to hear you life. That was obviously me. U can just use bubble skill and hit anything on the map since i can shoot through walls.

Your Feca < My Feca. Scientific fact, sorry bro.

Serious video game is serious.
0 0
Respond to this thread