FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The New Glyph or Armor

By Teyrus February 15, 2012, 19:17:38
Reactions 29
Score : 130

I don't if this is old news or not, but you can recharge your armor (and maybe your glyphs?) without casting "Glyph or Armor" again.

For example:
You have fecabo armor, and after a few turns pass it is down to 2 plates. Cast fecabo on yourself again and it goes right back up to max plates. No need to recast the neutral armor.

I am new to this class so I don't know if this is a glitch or a feature, or if even if this is new as of the patch or not. Hope I helped?

0 0
Score : 694

Fecastrabos or whatever the high end fire spell that does 130 single target as an armor is very good. prolly best glyph offensive also.
metoerite armor on an enemy does its damage per turn (+shield bonus)
crashing wave had a total of a 3-6% damage reduction (if casted on atleast 2 targets for 6%) top end. however how is 74*2 targets with the double proc still a possiblity not higher than 134 on a single target from high end fire?
Health seems to be the way to go since you will want to cast all your spells. crashing wave still a very nice spell for alot of situations. I love the new feca armor master build but i think spell reflect to 20 over 10 extra plates over the 10 you get is better.
sorry for the inane writting just woke up.

Fecastrabos or whatever the high end fire spell that does 130 single target as an armor is very good. prolly best glyph offensive also.
metoerite armor on an enemy does its damage per turn (+shield bonus)
crashing wave had a total of a 3-6% damage reduction (if casted on atleast 2 targets for 6%) top end. however how is 74*2 targets with the double proc still a possiblity not higher than 134 on a single target from high end fire?
Health seems to be the way to go since you will want to cast all your spells. crashing wave still a very nice spell for alot of situations. I love the new feca armor master build but i think spell reflect to 20 over 10 extra plates over the 10 you get is better.
sorry for the inane writting just woke up.

0 0
Score : 3011
GummyBearsForEyes|2012-02-16 15:24:14
I don't if this is old news or not, but you can recharge your armor (and maybe your glyphs?) without casting "Glyph or Armor" again.

For example:
You have fecabo armor, and after a few turns pass it is down to 2 plates. Cast fecabo on yourself again and it goes right back up to max plates. No need to recast the neutral armor.

I am new to this class so I don't know if this is a glitch or a feature, or if even if this is new as of the patch or not. Hope I helped?

Iv tryed this and I feel its a bug, mainly because it doesnt work on glyphs, armor on allies or armor on enemys. only on your self.
0 0
Score : 357

What does the new

Fecastrabos do on Armor ?
Ingame description is beyond my understanding.

0 0
Score : 1644
Pyrasia|2012-02-16 17:32:55
What does the new
Fecastrabos do on Armor ?
Ingame description is beyond my understanding.

You cast Fecastopheles Armor on yourself. You stand near an opponent. At the start of your turn, they get hit by Fecastopheles. It's like a stronger version of Fecablades armor.
0 0
Score : 56
XelZeta|2012-02-16 15:45:30

For example:

Iv tryed this and I feel its a bug, mainly because it doesnt work on glyphs, armor on allies or armor on enemys. only on your self.
I hope its not a glitch cause its one of the only reasons I keep my armor through the fight. Another nifty trick you can do with Fecablades Armor. By recharging the armor it activates the effect and hits who is close to you. If you have more than one enemy near you it hits all of them to. So you can hit up to 4 targets up to 3 times with Fecablade, Twice for when you charge your armor and 1 more when there turn rolls around, Which at my level is about 13 damage a pop. Not to shabby. ^^
0 0
Score : 901
Blackwatr|2012-02-17 18:50:39
XelZeta|2012-02-16 15:45:30

For example:

I hope its not a glitch cause its one of the only reasons I keep my armor through the fight. Another nifty trick you can do with Fecablades Armor. By recharging the armor it activates the effect and hits who is close to you. If you have more than one enemy near you it hits all of them to. So you can hit up to 4 targets up to 3 times with Fecablade, Twice for when you charge your armor and 1 more when there turn rolls around, Which at my level is about 13 damage a pop. Not to shabby. ^^
I think it is a bug, because I tried casting Fecastopheles on myself while I have Fecablade Armor, and it hit me. Casting Fecastopheles to recharge my armor also hits me. sad 
0 0

Fecastopheles Armor can only be used on a neutral Armor. You cannot overlap and cast Fecastopheles on yourself if you have an elemental armor on already.

So basically, you cannot easily switch to Fecastopheles on a whim. It is such a powerful armor, the developers felt that it was necessary to make it very obvious that you want to use Fecastopheles Armor. It takes planning ahead of time to use this armor. It lets your opponents know very clearly that you have this armor on - kind of like a warning.

Basically, Fecastopheles armor costs 1 Wakfu point. Other armors you can interchange whenever you want for free after the initial neutral armor cost, but Fecastopheles armor is special. It has an implied cost of 1 Wakfu point to use this armor spell, and you cannot recharge it for free. Recharging Fecastopheles armor means you have to cast neutral armor on yourself again, and then Fecastopheles. So, recharging this special armor costs 1 Wakfu point, too.

It's the developers way of balancing the skill.

0 0
Score : 901

I see, thanks for clearing that one out for me smile I was kinda lost because I could not find anything that says that it should do that.

0 0
XelZeta|2012-02-16 14:28:51
The way the armor and glyphs lose charges seems... well to be honest, stupid.
Just make it per use or per turn, double taxing it is just a bad idea. From what I can tell there isnt even a reason to do it this way.

Having the armor & glyph cost a WP at all also seems wrong to me. Mainly because thats the core aspect of the class. Maybe being able to cast it only 5 times a fight wouldnt be so bad if not for the fact that armor and glyphs almost never last more than 2 turns. (at least at my level which is very very low)

maybe it wont seem so bad after I sink my next 40 levels into leveling the armor & glyph and feca master.

I understand the sentiment, but in my opinion, the power of glyphs and armors is appropriate for their cost. They're super strong!
0 0
Respond to this thread