Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The New Glyph or Armor

By Teyrus February 15, 2012, 19:17:38

Glyph or Armor - Max Level

2 Wakfu, 1-5 Range, +10 Plates/+10 Charges

Feca Master - Max Level

+10 Plates/+10 Charges, +4 Mechanics

Also, nearly every elemental spell has had its Glyph/Armor effects completely changed.

0 0
Reactions 29
Score : 101

have they made it to where it goes down by turn only or by hit only or is it still the same drainage.

0 0
Score : 874

The water tree has been changed to completely resists and buffs, with actually useful percentages, and the Meteorite Shower actually displays properly.

Fecastopheles might have also gotten a crazy damage boost.

Anything to report from the Earth tree?

The water tree has been changed to completely resists and buffs, with actually useful percentages, and the Meteorite Shower actually displays properly.

Fecastopheles might have also gotten a crazy damage boost.

Anything to report from the Earth tree?

0 0
Score : 122

Fecablades armor is to be used on yourself. when the enemy is within melee range at the beginning of your turn, and their turn, it inflicts 50% of the spell's damage to the enemy. VERY useful at low levels, not sure on other levels. i'll test the rest as I unlock them.

The Fecablades glyph gives initative bonuses based on level, and the number of glyphs active.

0 0
Score : 3

Well, the Earth Tree isnt partially useless anymore, I can say that much.

It seems that they focused a bit more steering earth towards damage redirection exclusively via sheilds, and glyphs are all resists. Fecabo and Deferencive Orb are much better shields now, Fecabo dealing ranged damage and DO damaging flanking enemies or backstabbers.

0 0
Score : 2389
BlastMage|2012-02-15 19:30:17
Fecablades armor is to be used on yourself. when the enemy is within melee range at the beginning of your turn, and their turn, it inflicts 50% of the spell's damage to the enemy. VERY useful at low levels, not sure on other levels. i'll test the rest as I unlock them.

The Fecablades glyph gives initative bonuses based on level, and the number of glyphs active.
on the Fecablades Armor, it is 50% of the Spells damage, + 3% damage for every Plate still available.
0 0
Score : 122

Ah, thanks for the correction. however, after playing with it for a while, it feels more like 100% of the spells damage. My spell does 3 damage, and each time this armor activates, it does 3 damage. I'm still messing with it, but these changes seem to make the earth tree a real powerhouse. there's a spell for every situation, and each spell essentially penalizes the enemy for attacking you. it's just a shame you can only wear one armor at a time lol.

0 0
Score : 1334

Let me make sure I got this right for glyphs and armor

Fire Glyph: Damage to enemies in squares
Fire Armor: Damage to enemies each turn or based on skills used

Water Glyph: Resistance
Water Armor: Resistance and bonus damage

Earth Glyph: Resistance (?)
Earth Armor: Damage Redirection (?)

For Earth, I'm unsure as my Feca is Fire/Water.

0 0
Score : 323

Putting down shields and glyphs cost 2wp, but you get 1wp back when you charge it!

0 0
Score : 1581

Earth armors seems the same, just beefed up. I like the new increases in battle stats.

So...

Earth armor = Counterattacks
Glyphs = Battle stat increase

@Deretto: That's good news! So...keeping an eye on plate numbers is now very important.

0 0
Score : 102

~Earth~
The new earth glyphs are holy *** awesome.

Fecablade glyph: +10~30 init, +2 PI(?) per charge
Fecabo glyph: +1~6 range, +5% heals per charge
Fecammer glyph: +1~3 MP, +5 dodge per charge
Defensive Orb glyph: +1~3 AP, +5 willpower per charge
Wisdom Staff glyph: +5~25% crit chance, +5% crit -damage- per charge

though I've no idea what PI is on fecablade glyph.

Also, 20 charge earth armors would give 110% damage attacks, or something

~Water~
For the water armors, the more times the armor wearer is hit per round, the more damage they'll deal on their next turn because the buff stacks! I think Crashing Wave armor does this too, though it caps at a 90% chance to get an ap when hit.

Also If you have an armor on yourself, you can't cast Crashing Wave and hit the things around you. It works if you do not have an armor on, though.

~Fire~
Well, Fecastopheles finally overtook water in pure damage output due to its 130 base damage ):

Other than that, I don't care about fire. xp

0 0
Syreal|2012-02-15 21:30:14
~Earth~
The new earth glyphs are holy *** awesome.

Fecablade glyph: +10~30 init, +2 PI(?) per charge
Fecabo glyph: +1~6 range, +5% heals per charge
Fecammer glyph: +1~3 MP, +5 dodge per charge
Defensive Orb glyph: +1~3 AP, +5 willpower per charge
Wisdom Staff glyph: +5~25% crit chance, +5% crit -damage- per charge

though I've no idea what PI is on fecablade glyph.

Also, 20 charge earth armors would give 110% damage attacks, or something

Wait....Fecobo Glyph is a healing glyph now?

Deretto|2012-02-15 21:13:30
Putting down shields and glyphs cost 2wp, but you get 1wp back when you charge it!
Interesting.

cause it would seem that you can only use 3 armor/glyphs in a fight at all.
0 0

No, Fecabo glyph doesn't heal, it -increases- heals. I've not tested to see if it's for the caster of the heals, or the person being healed, though.

And you can use six armors/glyphs per fight still :S

0 0
Score : 101

also on a side note it seems they replaced an old skill and put in a new one that has a chance of giving you back a charge if hit.Also yeah glyphs and armors seemto act how they did before patch meaning lose a charge for every turn and hit.

0 0
Syreal|2012-02-15 21:51:42

how would I pull that off, with them costing 2 WP per cast?
0 0
Teyrus|2012-02-15 22:13:35

putting a neutral armor/glyph costs 2 WP

turning one of those neutrals into an activated element one gives you 1 WP
0 0
Score : 1716
Teyrus|2012-02-15 22:13:35

It's 5 armors/glyphs per fight. With 1 WP left over.
0 0
Score : 5

It's my first time trying feca so correct me if it is wrong, but every time i activate an armor, it resets to it's full plates count. is that how it is suposed to work?

Also... Haven't come to check this, does wakfu caps damage resistance at some point or you can cover 100% damage? (taking Peace armor lvl 9 + Ironclad lvl 20 as an example)

0 0
Score : 357

Oh, so Armor/Gylph does return 1AP upon activation ? I guess I can live with this change after all.

0 0
Score : 3011

The way the armor and glyphs lose charges seems... well to be honest, stupid.
Just make it per use or per turn, double taxing it is just a bad idea. From what I can tell there isnt even a reason to do it this way.

Having the armor & glyph cost a WP at all also seems wrong to me. Mainly because thats the core aspect of the class. Maybe being able to cast it only 5 times a fight wouldnt be so bad if not for the fact that armor and glyphs almost never last more than 2 turns. (at least at my level which is very very low)

maybe it wont seem so bad after I sink my next 40 levels into leveling the armor & glyph and feca master.

0 0
Respond to this thread