FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't figure how Fecas work

By February 17, 2012, 06:02:58

So yeah, i have no clue what to do with my Feca.
Could anyone please explain how the skills works? I have no idea what to do with the armors, plates, glyphs.
Please, no idea what i'm doing here.
Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1095

Just read skill description or fight with Wabbits untill you test and understand all spells.

For now Earth Feca seems to be easiest to levelup with. Focus on Glyph or Armor and Str. Start the fight, place glyph behind you and armor on yourself. Activate glyph with Defensive Orb, activate armor with Fecammer. Spell rotation: Fecammer - Fecablade x2. Later on with 8 AP and 4 MP you can do some crazy and serious mixup with devastating damage per turn.

What's here to understand anyway lol?

0 0
Score : 706

well the way i play feca was, at the start i see if the opponent has 3 or 4 mp and depending on that i position my self so that i can drop 1 glyph on where they will stand after they use up their 3/4mp and thats where fecastopheles goes
1st turn: drop down 2 glyphs and 1 armour.
2nd turn: drop fecastopheles on one of the glyphs
3rd turn: drop down defensive orb on the last glyph and use fecablades on your self (if the opponent if in close combat or is going to be) then if you havent moved you should be able to land a fecahammer on the oppoentn.
4th turn: use fecablades on yourself twice and one fecahammer on the opponent *repeat this till they die biggrin*

and this is how i basically play feca, idk if its good or not but yea, have fun biggrin 

0 0
Score : 169

The way you play with a Feca really depends a lot of the element you decide to use,for exemple:

The Fire Feca is a good solo character, good attacker and can apply debuffs on the enemy.

The Water Feca is totally focused on support,more precisely he can increase your or your allies %resist with glyphs and your or your allies %damage with armors.

The Earth feca is, on my opinion, the best of the 3 elements, it's a good supporter but it is a good solo character aswell. The Earth Armor give to you an armor who deal damage to the enemy (some of then have condition,for exemple Fecablades deals damage to all enemies who are close to you,but some earth armors only deal damage if your are attacked from behind or if your lose AP)

Oh, if you need to distribute the characteristic points, i would put every single point on HP.

Little Explanation on Armor,Plates and Glyphs:

Plates: Plates are both associated to Armors and Glyphs, they're the number of turns that the Armor or Glyph will stay active. An Armor can get it's Plates reduced when the one wearing the Armor gets attacked and GLyphs can get it's plates reduced when someone steps on it. You can renew an Armor plates by using any skill on yourself (note that only the Feca's skills can renew the armor) for exemple: If you are wearing the Fecablades armor, who originally has 5 plates, has 1 plate left, if you use Fecablades on yourself this turn the Armor will be back with 5 plates,you can renew the plates by using a different skill but that will change the armor, for exemple: you are wearing the fecablades armor that has only 1 plate left ,if you use Drip on yourself that will renew the plates but that will change the armor to the Drip Armor.

Armors: Armors are things that give offensive and deffensive buffs or debuffs (like the case of the Fire Armors). Armors have a X number of plates, the Armor will lose 1 plate everyturn and it will lose 1 plate everytime that the one wearing it is attacked.

Glyphs: Glyphs are little objects that, when attacked by a Feca Spell it will become a little cross (in most of the cases) who gives buffs or deal damage (like in the case of the Fire Glyphs) to the characters who are stepping on it. If you aren't stepping on the Glyph's Area of Effect you won't get buffed nor damaged.

0 0
Score : 169

excuse me, im trying feca for the first time.. im earth, my plates does not restore when i cast again fecablades on myself... i have to wait the armor brakes and recast on me glyph or armor.. is something i do wrong or some speciality i have to upgrade in ordere to refresh the plates?

0 0
Score : 210
khraid|2012-04-04 02:00:19
excuse me, im trying feca for the first time.. im earth, my plates does not restore when i cast again fecablades on myself... i have to wait the armor brakes and recast on me glyph or armor.. is something i do wrong or some speciality i have to upgrade in ordere to refresh the plates?
Nope, working as intended.
The only way to "refresh" your armor is by skilling "Plate protection".
0 0
Score : 57
-SiPa13-|2012-04-04 08:33:16
khraid|2012-04-04 02:00:19
Nope, working as intended.
The only way to "refresh" your armor is by skilling "Plate protection".
You do not have to wait till the armor breaks, you can cast another elemental spell on an armor, it replaces what is already there.

If you are using fecablades and there are 4 trash mobs surrounding you, cast blades into your armor multiple times and see what happens.
0 0
Respond to this thread