FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca Scrub

By August 15, 2016, 01:10:48

I am a returning player to this game. Everything seems so different, and I have no clue what anything does anymore and I'm just looking for a little help and advice. Tonic Glyph is my biggest confusion. I don't know how to use it, I cast spells on it and it doesn't change. Am I doing something wrong? Isn't that how the glyph works?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 2535

stand underneath one, when you start your turn you will gain ap

0 0
Score : 7238

Glyphs from feca were vastly simplified in the spelldeck-update (I think).

You don't cast an empty glyph anymore and change it by casting a spell on it. You now just cast the spell directly, and the amount of options from each spell were reduced.

A couple things to keep in mind:

• Armors that stay longer than 1 round (being Bubble, Orb, Magma) don't stack with each other on the same character, and if you or some other feca place the same armor on a different ally, it is removed from the previous one. So 1 Bubble per team, 1 Orb, 1 Magma.
  • Fecabo, Meteorite and Drip stack with each other, but they don't stack with other armors.
  • These 1-per-team armors all have an AoE-buff around the one receiving it, and that AoE-buff stacks with the 1-turn-buffs.
  • If you play solo and stay at the same position, you can keep your tonic-glyph up at +4 AP by refreshing it once every round. That way you gain +2 AP each turn.
  • Check out the status in your buff-bar about WP-regeneration. Casting armors, taking hits and other things regenerate yours now.

They kinda-recently nerfed fecas debuff-capabilities, and they are now tank/support, but very viable in endgame for tanking bosses.
0 0
Respond to this thread