FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca and initiative

By Lancellal - MEMBER - May 04, 2016, 14:56:42

Hey there,

I'm levelling my feca and I've tried farming crocs with underleveled and poorly geared characters (it gives me an idea of what a "hard" fight would look like). It works, but I'm taking huge damage in the first turn before I place them right (the feca plays last). So I decided to pick the init passive, have the feca playing first. The feca places 3 crocs in a glyph, get some armor or immunities and all of a sudden, noone ever takes any damage anymore. On top of that, the feca can give tonic glyph at first turn.

I like having the feca playing first but it cost me a passive (and he's not even close to get initiative without the passive, given lock/init gear is rare).

How do you deal with that?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 7221

You could use Despairdrilles on your other characters (should be cheap), swap some lock-gear for ones with ini, or rune.
When your overall ini of the party is lowered, one enemy might go first, but that's it.

I personally use the initiative-passive too on feca, though.

0 0
Score : 2287

I've managed to get over 300 initiative back when I was pure support. No passive.

- max initiative in the agility tab
- max rune initiative
- get angora bow meow
- get such gear like cease sword, the schock absorber and passing boots

SplingSplingSpling|2016-05-04 18:54:00
You could use Despairdrilles on your other characters (should be cheap), swap some lock-gear for ones with ini, or rune.
When your overall ini of the party is lowered, one enemy might go first, but that's it.

I personally use the initiative-passive too on feca, though.

Despairdrilles are -50 initiative. These boots TAKE 50 initiative from your stats.
0 0
Score : 611

he means make the other chars NOT FECA to wear despa something boots

0 0
Score : 2164

I have also seen a high init feca be effective. If it works and you like it, embrace it.

0 0
Score : 105

Yup! But I would love to embrace it without losing a passive slot. biggrin

I tought about the boots but my chars are level 152 so it's a long way. And that require a pretty big effort for my mate also. I tried getting a bit of init here and there but I also want control and lock... Maxing init in the agility tab isn't an option either: same problem it's that or lock. I'll check with runes but I have cheap gear so far so it's pretty much a waste. Also I don't have the money. biggrin And once again, it's init or lock!

I guess I'm giving up the teleportation passive for init one. sad 

0 0
Score : 7221

Oh, you play osa, right?
You could buff your feca with ~+200 lock during the first turn (costs you 3 AP), and see if that's enough. It should take effect immediately.

he means make the other chars NOT FECA to wear despa something boots
^
0 0
Score : 105

Yeah I can do that if I have tonic glyph, otherwise it cost me a crapload of damage. Also osamoda buff are limited, so if I do that I can't give another damage dealer buffs at turn 2 (which I don't do now but will be worth once I get moon summons). But to save a passive I would need to go for init gear all the way and compasate with osa's buff... That sounds weird.

0 0
Respond to this thread