FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Give me a Hand!!

By brunodt - MEMBER - May 01, 2016, 02:17:49
Hi guys, I need a little help with the Earth Feca, I've one lvl 54, and I'm not likeing the way the game is going, he doesn't have so much damage as a DPS ( Sram, Zobal, Iop), I just get close to the enemy, and lock it .-. and don't have damage to kill it solo, not easyly, I'm about to forget about him and go play as an DPS, ( preff an Iop Air Combo), but I wanna know, Does a Feca, get better at lvls 130+ ? or He will be allways like that ? no damage, just tanking?
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 9437

Well, you chose dmg/protector class, of course its not gonna have the same dmg a damage dealers. And then you also chose earth branch...
If you want to have more dmg on your feca, go fire.

0 0
Score : 2464
brunodt|2016-05-01 02:17:49
Does a Feca, get better at lvls 130+ ? or He will be allways like that ? no damage, just tanking?
Yes because his role is to be a tank and not a damage dealer.
0 0
Score : 2287

Feca gets really useful at higher lvls and you'll be wanted in many dungeon runs. It's sure the best for feca to have someone as a companion, but you can still survive alone by using glyphs + passive Elementor, reducing mobs damage with Feca Staff and defending yourself with Orb.
It sure gets better and better with every lvl, just as every class, because of passives lvling and some spells changing their effects (e.g. Bubble gives +4 range at lvl 150). Ofc feca is not an easy class to main, so if you can't find fun playing it feel free to change your class. And If you don't want to loose your lvls you can always lvl up another character! Feca + any damage dealer is a strong combo. Try multiboxing or simply use heroes system if you get more into the game smile

1 0
Score : 42
PunkSimon|2016-05-01 04:48:11
Try multiboxing or simply use heroes system if you get more into the game smile

What is an multiboxing or an heroes system ? I never get over lvl 90 in wakfu, so sometime's I got lost :x
0 0
Score : 732
brunodt|2016-05-02 08:36:36

What is an multiboxing or an heroes system ? I never get over lvl 90 in wakfu, so sometime's I got lost :x
just click two on the button launch two client will open, but you got to have enough RAM to run them.
1 0
Score : 2287
unknownsl102|2016-05-02 10:47:21
brunodt|2016-05-02 08:36:36

just click two times on the button launch two client will open, but you got to have enough RAM to run them.

^This. Unless you're a Steam user. From what I've heard, Steam doesn't support multiboxing.

Heroes system is a type of subscription which makes you able to play with more characters from the same client, account.
Basically, you make one more character on your account and then you buy +1 or +2 hero slot. After that you can log your main, open heroes interface and play with both characters at once!
1 0
Respond to this thread