FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help with feca

By Gabry122#1303 - MEMBER - May 01, 2016, 00:26:05

hi everyone that's my first thread on this forum,so recently it seems that my feca put an orb with low hp (416 hp,and right now i'm level 113) and when i challenge someone i can tank only one or two hits and then take damage, sometimes it is bad even for PvE.I know that to gain more armor i need to increase earth damage (including CC,which i find it more useful than Single target).
My points are:

• Intelligence: 10 Elemental resistance, resti in %HP

• Strength: (the painful one) 18 General Damage, 9 Area Damage,1 CC (i'll bring it up to 20)

• Agility: all in lock (28 points)

• Chance: full %Block and 8 Critical resistance

• Major:: Elemental Resistance,AP,MP and range,control or Final damage

In the result I end up having 41% block,204 Lock,13 CC Damage,70 single target damage (thanks to my equip) and 76 area damage.
resist: 56% (374)
damage: Water: 291, Air: 184, Earth: 416, Fire: 418
Hope you guys can tell what's wrong with my orb armor gaining and thanks for the answers
0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2490

No need for area damage, you're not going to deal much damage anyway and you should have prioritized single target or close damage first.

For Major I personally took AP > MP > Resist > Control. You can take Resilience as your 5th passive until 180 where you'll have your 4th major point and upgraded Carapace. Final damage is again unnecessary and Range is in my opinion meh since most of the times you'll be a bit too far from your allies to be able to buff them.

In the end though, there's not much wrong with your orb armor. It's just that you're only level 113 and still far from decent (tank) items. Everything will get better as you keep leveling up.

0 0
Score : 189
Kruzy99|2016-05-01 00:35:41
No need for area damage, you're not going to deal much damage anyway and you should have prioritized single target or close damage first.

For Major I personally took AP > MP > Resist > Control. You can take Resilience as your 5th passive until 180 where you'll have your 4th major point and upgraded Carapace. Final damage is again unnecessary and Range is in my opinion meh since most of the times you'll be a bit too far from your allies to be able to buff them.

In the end though, there's not much wrong with your orb armor. It's just that you're only level 113 and still far from decent (tank) items. Everything will get better as you keep leveling up.
and do i need barrier or %armor?
0 0
Score : 1633

i would say skip armor% and take 5-8 barrier, rest in hp. depends on how often you plan to get hit

0 0
Score : 2490
Gabry122|2016-05-01 13:11:18
Personally I took both.

I've got 10k HP so I get a decent amount of armor without needing to put that many points into it and since it takes priority over Orb armor I can use the AP in the time I have it in to shield/support other allies.

Barrier is really useful once you have high resists but there are very few turns I would get hit more than 5 times although that might change from dungeon to dungeon.
0 0
Score : 230

Put points Lock and use passive Reflection. You earn points for every 5 defense points lock, lock longer you'll have more defense. I have 355 Lock and I have 65% defense smile 

0 0
Score : 189

thanks everybody for the answers!

0 0
Score : 508
Gabry122|2016-05-01 13:11:18
Kruzy99|2016-05-01 00:35:41

10 barrier. Don't listen to the others. Nutellaism is the only way.
0 0
Respond to this thread