FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Damage with Feca?

By ElrichChosen#9598 - MEMBER - April 26, 2016, 19:43:30

Hi guys, i have a Feca lv 113. I will not complain about the nerf, and I do not want any controversy. What I want to ask instead is help on how to do more damage to my level. In group I can very well to play the supporting role but alone I is virtually impossible to make concrete damage. My only sources of damage are the glyphs, the other skills they really do little damage. What can I do? I have the following points:

INTELLIGENCE

% Health Points 10
Elemental resistence 10
Barrier 3
%Armor Health Points 5

STRENGTH

Elemental Mastery 27
Single target mastery 1 (now i spend on it my point)

AGILITY

Lock 26
Lock and Dodge 1
% AP and Mr Resistence 1

CHANCE

%Critical Hit 2
%Block 20
Critical Resistance 6

MAJOR

Action Point 1
Elemental Resistance 1

MY DECK (Based on gliph and defence)

Natural Attack, Flaming Carpet, Meteorite Shower, Magma, Avalanche, Orb, Fecablades, Feca Staff, Teleportation, Peace Armor, Tonic Glyph, Immunity

MY PASSIVES

Feca Master, Temporal Flux, Reflection, Resilience

I really hope you can give me some advice. I have trouble leveling, difficulty playing in only. Among other things with so much defense also I can die with the mobs of my level because I resist (ok) but not producing damages eventually die.

Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : -18

So first off, playing a feca isn't like playing a cra or iop. Rather than dealing a large amount of damage quickly, your success is going to come from slowly weakening your opponent while using your defensive abilities like orb to outlast your opponent. While my advice won't be optimal, as I am still figuring some details out myself, this should help improve your performance as a feca.

Looking at the intelligence tree, everyone agrees you should max out resistances to 10/10. In addition, most fecas agree you want some number of points in barrier (3 seems common, some people say 6. I'm still uncertain myself.) Looking at % hp vs % armor, i've seen discussion about % armor being a poor investment, as they say the armor is depleted before orb's armor, but I haven't tested it. The rest in % hp sounds fine to me.

Then looking at strength tree, I had a few ideas. So general damage (I don't know what it is called now with the latest patch, but it was the first option) affected all your abilities and was great to put all your leftover points when you were done with the other stats. Area damage, while you would think would benefit your flaming carpet, feca blades, and avalanche, people were saying they work like traps, and I guess that means only general damage helps. I'm still looking into this. Single target damage is great for orb strength (one of your main ways of living) and can boost the damage of meteor and natural attack. Finally, there is close combat damage. I was gonna test this when I start playing again, but with the changes to leather armor, but it sounds a lot easier to keep people in close combat. Now remember, specific damage types are 8% per point, up to 160 at 20 points, while general damage is 5% to all and I think it had no cap.

Next is the agility tree. You won't be needing dodge, since you don't want to leave melee, and you have a teleport if you have to leave. Ap and mp resist is only used in special circumstances, and you can't resist taking your own Ap and mp, so it isn't worth stating. Ap and mp removal on the other hand benefits your fecablades, avalanche, and feca hammer?. You can stat it if you want, I heard it was a good idea to max. Then there is lock, which is important so any points leftover can be shoved in here. I feel i'm missing something, but I'll move on.

Now we have chance. Maxing block at 20 is great. Next you could either go for more durability by stating critical and/or backstab resist, or go for critical hit, which looks like it only increases the damage portion of your abilities.

Now major points. Almost everyone says a point in AP. From there, some say mp, but level 100 is too early for the resist point in my opinion.

I hope this info helps, and anyone is invited to improve what I suggested. Typed on phone, forgive formating.

0 0
Score : 747

Is a damage/glyph build possible or just garbage damage wise

0 0
Score : -18
OrehRuoy85|2016-04-27 17:59:59
Is a damage/glyph build possible or just garbage damage wise
If you're expecting large amount of damage, feca isn't your class. Their fights tend to be long. But they are pretty good at pvp, using their glyphs to slowly kill their opponent. They easily get their opponent to 70% heal resist while still at 80% hp. For pve, their skills are better used buffing their team members and using their wide array of defensive abilities to soak up damage from mobs/bosses.

Edit: there is a discussion about this very subject over in OzTheRaven's thread titled "crashing wave/glyph feca"
0 0
Score : 508
ElrichChosen|2016-04-26 19:43:30
Hi guys, i have a Feca lv 113. I will not complain about the nerf, and I do not want any controversy. What I want to ask instead is help on how to do more damage to my level. In group I can very well to play the supporting role but alone I is virtually impossible to make concrete damage. My only sources of damage are the glyphs, the other skills they really do little damage. What can I do? I have the following points:

INTELLIGENCE

% Health Points 10
Elemental resistence 10
Barrier 3
%Armor Health Points 5

STRENGTH

Elemental Mastery 27
Single target mastery 1 (now i spend on it my point)

AGILITY

Lock 26
Lock and Dodge 1
% AP and Mr Resistence 1

CHANCE

%Critical Hit 2
%Block 20
Critical Resistance 6

MAJOR

Action Point 1
Elemental Resistance 1

MY DECK (Based on gliph and defence)

Natural Attack, Flaming Carpet, Meteorite Shower, Magma, Avalanche, Orb, Fecablades, Feca Staff, Teleportation, Peace Armor, Tonic Glyph, Immunity

MY PASSIVES

Feca Master, Temporal Flux, Reflection, Resilience

I really hope you can give me some advice. I have trouble leveling, difficulty playing in only. Among other things with so much defense also I can die with the mobs of my level because I resist (ok) but not producing damages eventually die.

Thanks in advance!
If you're dealing damage with glyphs primarily, you'll need elementor more than feca master. You'll also not want to use single target damage statted, single target doesn't effect glyphs. AP and MP removal resistance is useless, your glyphs will ALWAYS take the full 4 MP and 4 AP from you if you're on them. Take full lock, always just take full lock. There's really no need for dodge and lock until you're late game and can afford to not need lock. Don't take critical hits. glyphs can't crit, armors can't crit. it's better to take critical resist and backstab resist. Your major points look good, I'd take MP at level 125 and range at 175. As for your deck, take inversion over natural attack. If you gain final damage, and then cast a glyph, the glyph's damage is increased by the final damage. I also, would suggest taking 5 barrier and 5 HP% to armor, or full barrier. Also, don't go tri. It's not worth it to get tri gear. As I said in the other thread about crashing wave/glyph feca, the best tanking gear in the late game usually isn't tri.
0 0
Score : 230

Thank you so much for the advice! Today I did a few tests and I have to say that I somehow managed to re-establish a balance in my game. Now I own three decks:
1) Total Defense (-20% damge). I use it only for groups with high dps. In this way really to resist damage and are able to protect and give bonuses to allies calmly

2) Hybrid. I reach a good defense (62%) without penalty. I can do on my level mob (110/113) 300/400 damage turns with the use of glyphs, Magma or flaming.

3) Total Attack. I have yet to try this combination, may be effective only in the grind for exp, or perhaps against certain opponents in PvP. I'll let you know and, of course, listening with pleasure your opinions!

0 0

I'd really like to stress the importance of other passives over rock and carnage (and fecamaster) Also, something I didn't realize about your build and should have said in my last post, is that steam is pretty much a must have. Natural attack is OK I guess if you just really need that no los, but it has really poor base numbers. if it comes down to steam vs. avalanche, or steam vs. inversion or steam vs. natural attack, take steam. Passive wise, I'd say take elementor or temporal flux over rock. Take interception over carnage or feca master on your other two decks, unless you can get the maximum out of your refection without interception.

0 0
Score : 230

Steam I like very much, but it is a very dysfunctional skill in my opinion. Mobs have to be far away, but I will always haunt me around because aggro them. I'll try however, to use it more often, maybe instead of avalance in my Hybrid build. Unfortunately it is still at level 21 just by difficulty to use it forever.

Temporal flux is really great, but now I need the other for passive bonus to lock, to injury, glyphs and defense. I not really know what to remove: /

0 0
Score : 136

I can beat sooosoo many tank fecas in pvp. But. In my guild Endgame is this one feca who is damage build. Fights last 3x longer than they do with those tank builds lol. Soo if you are at remington server. Let me know i can introduce you to him. His same as i around 150 level. rolleyes
Ohh yeah just trying to help. Dont know much about fecas myself biggrin only know how to kill one.

0 0
Blinkyyy|2016-04-28 16:33:18
I can beat sooosoo many tank fecas in pvp. But. In my guild Endgame is this one feca who is damage build. Fights last 3x longer than they do with those tank builds lol. Soo if you are at remington server. Let me know i can introduce you to him. His same as i around 150 level. rolleyes
Ohh yeah just trying to help. Dont know much about fecas myself biggrin only know how to kill one.
Off topic, but what class are you beating these tank fecas on? And what are their builds like? There are melee "tank" fecas, and kiting "tank" fecas. And the occasional "damage" feca who might use crashing wave or something and deal as much damage as they can through glyphs and provocation.

@Elrich You don't need to worry about leveling steam, it's only there for the pull. Passives you should take at your level are interception, refection, resilience, and temporal flux or elementor. at 150 you should take elementor or temporal flux ( whichever passive you didn't use before.) The hardest part about playing a feca at your level is that you have a lot of good passives available but not enough slots. Experiment with your passives and find what works best.
0 0
Score : 136

Maybe a bit off but im using a bersek elio for pvp. Well i just want to help out if he wants to build damage feca. Tank fecas areee boooooring cool well usually i have only fought tank fecas. Cant stand a chance againts bersek elio. (If you have skill) even beat a 177cra. With ease thats 23 levels higher than i was. You said off topic but did ask me rolleyes. Anyway Elrich if you need help with an damage feca. Il be online after 5hours. Snoof'poof let me know if you want to mee this cool feca. wink aaauuuuu.

Y-ster|2016-04-28 19:33:46
Blinkyyy|2016-04-28 16:33:18
Off topic, but what class are you beating these tank fecas on? And what are their builds like? There are melee "tank" fecas, and kiting "tank" fecas. And the occasional "damage" feca who might use crashing wave or something and deal as much damage as they can through glyphs and provocation.

@Elrich You don't need to worry about leveling steam, it's only there for the pull. Passives you should take at your level are interception, refection, resilience, and temporal flux or elementor. at 150 you should take elementor or temporal flux ( whichever passive you didn't use before.) The hardest part about playing a feca at your level is that you have a lot of good passives available but not enough slots. Experiment with your passives and find what works best.
0 0
Score : 255

I'm rather new to the feca class. Damage with feca is not as straightforward as with other classes. I have a lv100 sram for example, damaging is easier with sram. With fecas, glyphs are really nice if you know how to use them and balance them with good defenses and enemy positioning. If only weapons actually were of use in this game (like they are in dofus) then it would be a lot cooler.

0 0
Score : 980

its a bit weird if you use glyph but you take single targe. glyph damage come from aoe damage you can see the icon there.show glyph are area.. atleast you need take CC and general damage (or now element mastery). if you take single target build your glyph damage will deal low damage.

and yes feca wont get crit from glyph but you can take spels outside glyph too.. and you can see panda deal hhuge area damage. and feca also can do a lot area damage with crushing wafe and some aoe fire and earth spells. and they give -mp buff also.

0 0
Respond to this thread