No class changing out of being a nub e_e

0 0
Score : 445
ValvatorezSr|2016-04-13 19:54:35
If so when?
When you pay for it.
0 0
Score : -1476

I picked Feca to be a dynamic support/Tank. Pre-Revamp Feca was garbage and you could barely do anything at all. Half the time it felt like I wasn't even on the map when I played. But the revamp saved it from that. It made it so if you had a Feca the game would be completely different. If a Feca so much as touched a monster, the whole team would focus them down. It finally felt like I had a place on the team, that I was actually important now.
But with this nerf, it brought back all the old negative stigma of Pre-Revamp Feca. It feels like I'm invisible when I play now. I'll pull two enemies together and lock them, just for my team to attack a different target since I don't buff their damage anymore. Feca is the only character I play, this type of game play isn't inspiring or motivational. It feels as if I don't impact the fight whatsoever.
But for some odd reason, no one can sympathize with me. They all only see it as me crying that a broken class got nerfed. They make it seem like people only used Feca to do some cheap one shot strategy, that no one played it for all it could do. Even other players who used Feca act strangly as well. They see nothing wrong with this nerf, some even going as far to say they are happy with the nerf. However, they fail to realise that they have only accepted the nerfs and moved on, but on the inside they are saddened by it.
No one also wants to mention how this same treatment is being given to Xelor and possible Sram and that is has also happened before with Ankama nerfing Osa for the entirety of 2015 after the revamps were realeased. But people wish to forget these instances...
I recognized that Ankama had problems, I want to believe that most people did as well. I even had the quote "Wakfu is one of the best games ever made, but the company sucks" as my Skype status for over a year. But I didn't think they would do this to my one and only character.
Ankama doesn't go back on its decisions, so this nerf will be permanent we all can understand that. But something inside me doesn't want to let this go, to just let Feca die after all iv gone through with it. But another part of me knows that it's pointless to even try. I just wanted my favorite class to be noticed, is that so wrong?
Theres no reason for me to post anymore...this nerf making me sound like Kthu tho....

0 -2
Score : 1550
ValvatorezSr|2016-04-13 22:02:19

But for some odd reason, no one can sympathize with me. They all only see it as me crying that a broken class got nerfed. They make it seem like people only used Feca to do some cheap one shot strategy, that no one played it for all it could do. Even other players who used Feca act strangly as well. They see nothing wrong with this nerf, some even going as far to say they are happy with the nerf. However, they fail to realise that they have only accepted the nerfs and moved on, but on the inside they are saddened by it.

Seems like a case of narcissism
0 0
Score : 2248
I'll pull two enemies together and lock them

It feels as if I don't impact the fight whatsoever.

Sacs
1 0
Score : 508

I'm just sort of going to reply to everyone here:

I agree with Valva, to a degree. I think a lot of the issue is, nobody knows how to play feca any different, except for the few of us who have been playing feca from the get go. I don't think we got nerfed very hard, I think that other people think we got nerfed hard, so now don't think we're useful anymore. We can still give AP and final damage. People are just flipping their lids because final damage nerf. My question is, where were you guys before this happened? How many of you fellow feca mains fought against the nerfs? I saw me and only a few others try to defend the class when people were calling for nerfs. THen suddenly, the nerf hits, everyone is in an uproar. Fecas have been nerfed, final damage has been nerfed, lots of things have been nerfed. do you know why? because people weren't only complaining about feca, they were complaining that end game content was too easy, so the devs made it harder. maybe the devs aren't so bad, maybe the real issue is the community. Why didn't you see this coming? Why didn't you try to stop it? Why didn't you think about what all of this implied before it happened? You're right valva, the devs aren't going to change feca again anytime soon. What did you do to try and change that before it was too late?

@metx, go find all the forum posts I've made about fecas and why they shouldn't be nerfed. In many of those I said that sacs and pandas needed buffs instead of fecas needing nerfs. Where were you during that? Did nerfing fecas boost your ego? did you think people would find sac any better if fecas were just as useless? The way to fix a poor class is to make it better, not make the one that works well worse.

I have moved on, I still feel dissapointed, that outside of my guild and my friends, it will be really hard for me to find a party. But I've resigned myself to the fact that it won't change. For those of you who complained about how it was unhealthy for the game to have fecas like they were, know that because of what you've had done, I'm no longer subscribing. I won't quit, but I certainly won't pay anymore. My class lost what little depth it had. It's useful, but it's not fun to play. It's useful, but nobody else thinks it is.

I believe someone arguing for nerfs asked me (in probably different words), what good is a game that is no longer fun?

0 0
Score : 1

well,I'll try to take you seriously,even though a part of me is screaming "troll"..

You know how challenging the new boss would be if feca didn't get a nerf?ye 0 challenge,since he'll get os'd,devs dun wanna work on something for months so you can just go and os first try,no strat.xel past is still my fav dungeon by far,it actually took thinking to do the dungeon,but then feca happened,and everyone killed the boss 2 turn max,how is that any fun?

you want your class to not get a nerf,but instead buff the other tanks,don't you think this is a bit selfish?even though I do understand why would you be upset,mind you I mained a sacrier ever since beta,and sacriers are probably the class who got nerfed the most throughout the years,yeah,sure I got upset,cause the nerfs were totally based on 1v1 pvp but i found new ways to get my sac going again.
And even if the devs were going to make other tanks as op as feca was (is),it would make the game even more broken,maybe the impact won't be that big in current pvp,but pve will just be so easy.

It is actually ankamas fault,since they should have nerfed it much earlier than this,but hey,they sure made some profit from does class scrolls.

0 0
Score : 1869

Honestly, if your main complaint about getting a class change is that your Feca sucks, then by the same logic, I should have requested a class change for Panda, Sacrier, and Sadida because your class has completely made them irrelevant with the amount of support you can do.

I picked Feca to be a dynamic support/Tank. Pre-Revamp Feca was garbage and you could barely do anything at all. Half the time it felt like I wasn't even on the map when I played. But the revamp saved it from that. It made it so if you had a Feca the game would be completely different. If a Feca so much as touched a monster, the whole team would focus them down. It finally felt like I had a place on the team, that I was actually important now.
Garbage? Could barely do anything at all? What kind of Feca were you playing, and what kind of toxic head do you have that Teleportation Flux, Feca Staff Glyph, massive armor stacking on allies back when armor wasn't so easily gained by people was "could barely do anything at all"
Also, HealingHotness from another Feca outcry thread you made made a point. It only FELT like you had a place on the team, but honestly, you probably would never get it as everyone else has made a Feca to go with their Heroes due to how amazing they are.

But with this nerf, it brought back all the old negative stigma of Pre-Revamp Feca. It feels like I'm invisible when I play now. I'll pull two enemies together and lock them, just for my team to attack a different target since I don't buff their damage anymore. Feca is the only character I play, this type of game play isn't inspiring or motivational. It feels as if I don't impact the fight whatsoever.
If anything, individual Feca mains feel a lot more invisible since everyone and their mothers have a Feca alt to jump in on the Feca Efficiency. Also, I do not understand how you think being able to make clutch saves with Peace Armor, Steam, Teleportation Flux, buffing allies with tonic glyphs, or being able to completely shut down a single enemy's movement capability is not inspiring or motivating at all. Being a quicksand is interesting the more enemies you can get stuck in on your trap, and if you don't think it is motivational to remove the most frustrating enemies from the combat field while allies can do whatever they want without fear of being instantly destroyed, then I think you need to play a different class, because the spotlight you hope to have will never be fulfilled with tanking, despite the benefits that a party has with a Feca right now.

They make it seem like people only used Feca to do some cheap one shot strategy, that no one played it for all it could do.
Okay, maybe the community will have to apologize for making it look like that, but you have to understand. Yes, it is true that a Feca could do more than just a "cheap one shot strategy", but if not doing the "cheap one shot strategy" build means that dungeon runs become 2 hours longer just because you didn't decide to follow the dumb meta that was in place in the game ever since Feca got all those tools then nobody will want to do that as it is much easier to just do the "cheap one shot strategy" and save everyone's time. That's how stupid that King-of-All-Support-And-Tanking build was.

Ankama doesn't go back on its decisions, so this nerf will be permanent we all can understand that. But something inside me doesn't want to let this go, to just let Feca die after all iv gone through with it. But another part of me knows that it's pointless to even try. I just wanted my favorite class to be noticed, is that so wrong?
Congratulations, you have finally stepped down from the status of being a "God" and have now joined the masses of Sacriers, Huppermages, Xelors, Enutrofs who try to make a shot at being competitive. At least, now you aren't the person shutting down all other support builds anymore. You just wanted your favorite class to be noticed? It happened. Everyone and their mother had a Feca alt, nobody else could change or shake the meta that was Feca + DD and one-shot the enemies. Feca became mandatory because of how powerful they were compared to EVERYONE else. If you liked that, then the amount of attention you need is worrying. If not, then congratulations as Feca has now been kicked off its throne and has a chance of actually making plays and proving to people that they can do well and not have a sickened reaction of "Well, it's a Feca. Of course they could do that."
0 0
Score : -3028
waterincup|2016-04-13 23:04:50
sacriers are probably the class who got nerfed the most throughout the years,yeah,sure I got upset,cause the nerfs were totally based on 1v1 pvp
Cling nerf was pve... *cough* tonic glyph leading to 150 base damage flaming with 18+AP cling turn...
0 0
Score : 5447

Blaz again with the extreme case level 200 analysis...

Need to crit a burning blood with beserk passive starting at level 192 to even get into 150 flaming range.

Cling nerf was a pve nerf tho... it was bugged in Torm allowing sacrier to die and revive endlessly leading to numerous bans on the french side of the game. Aka when ankama can't fix a bug they nerf it as a work around.

0 0
Delaz|2016-04-13 23:23:14
Need to crit a burning blood with beserk passive starting at level 192 to even get into 150 flaming range.
Is that supposed to be an argument against me? Last time I checked most players had above 50% crit rate and any Sac who likes flaming is stacking high crit chance especially because burning blood crits have such op flaming. Also burnign blood is one of strongest Sac spells overall so why the hell not.

I'm always speaking with level 200 top build in mind because that's what devs are supposed to balance classes around.....
0 0
Score : 334

So your class can one shot dungeon bosses .... And you didn't need to be nerfed.
Yea that makes perfect sense you guys didn't need to be nerfed. so dumb that you did.

I mean sacs are so broken with there amazing map control and lock you would think they would get nerfed.Not to mention being one of the highest if not the highest dpt class in the game.
Yet fecas gets nerfed for one shotting dungeon bosses so dumb.

0 0

You know how challenging the new boss would be if feca didn't get a nerf?ye 0 challenge,since he'll get os'd,devs dun wanna work on something for months so you can just go and os first try,no strat.

It is actually ankamas fault,since they should have nerfed it much earlier than this,but hey,they sure made some profit from does class scrolls.
What about the time it takes them to level and learn how to use Feca? Did that time not matter at all, or does it not matter to idiots like you because it's a Feca?
and to your last comment. Go do your day job somewhere else diddlydoo
0 0
Score : 5447
blazakkhakabow|2016-04-13 23:26:47
Is that supposed to be an argument against me? Last time I checked most players had above 50% crit rate and any Sac who likes flaming is stacking high crit chance especially because burning blood crits have such op flaming. Also burnign blood is one of strongest Sac spells overall so why the hell not.

I'm always speaking with level 200 top build in mind because that's what devs are supposed to balance classes around.....

Except that burning blood does not mesh well with max-min sacriers because it's aoe and the nerf took place rather early(before large majority of the game Sacrier was at or above level 192). My argument is it wasn't that specific reason you mentioned, it was because of the bug related to self trigger clings and torm.
0 0
Y-ster|2016-04-13 22:33:10
You're right valva, the devs aren't going to change feca again anytime soon. What did you do to try and change that before it was too late?
The day I found out that Feca was going to be nerfed, I keep updated with what people were saying about and made tons of threads and even some posts on the main french forums to bring attention to it. Unfortunately all of it became irrelevant because I'm from NA as well as retards like Heartyyace spamming my threads with rubbish comparing Feca to other irrelevant classes in order to draw attention away from what actually matterd. Her whole argument was that other tanks are bad but Feca is good, so it should sucks just as much as them.
0 0
Delaz|2016-04-13 23:51:06
blazakkhakabow|2016-04-13 23:26:47

Except that burning blood does not mesh well with max-min sacriers because it's aoe and the nerf took place rather early(before large majority of the game Sacrier was at or above level 192). My argument is it wasn't that specific reason you mentioned, it was because of the bug related to self trigger clings and torm.
Yeah I;m aware of that torm bug but there is no denying that self-triggered cling would have been hella op in pve anyway. 100% reliable double turn with 16/18AP(12+4 from feca+2 from cling) and a reliable flaming proc...

AoE is not an issue, Sacrier can build full melee and will only deal more damage because extraordinarily high base damage moves like Burning Blood(6+MP it hits hard as f, and after Cage that's beyond easy) and transcendence-consuming Tempest, LightSpeed... It's possible to gear in a way you have only close combat damage, no single target or aoe. And just as strong.

ValvatorezSr|2016-04-13 23:51:29
Y-ster|2016-04-13 22:33:10
You're right valva, the devs aren't going to change feca again anytime soon. What did you do to try and change that before it was too late?
The day I found out that Feca was going to be nerfed, I keep updated with what people were saying about and made tons of threads and even some posts on the main french forums to bring attention to it. Unfortunately all of it became irrelevant because I'm from NA as well as retards like Heartyyace spamming my threads with rubbish comparing Feca to other irrelevant classes in order to draw attention away from what actually matterd. Her whole argument was that other tanks are bad but Feca is good, so it should sucks just as much as them.
You really know how to shit on people who try to take you seriously lmao
0 0
Score : 410
well,I'll try to take you seriously,even though a part of me is screaming "troll".
i am like 90% sure thats what he/she is, either that or they don't know how to play the class
0 0
Score : 7308
Akiraiz|2016-04-13 23:05:34
Garbage? Could barely do anything at all? What kind of Feca were you playing, and what kind of toxic head do you have that Teleportation Flux, Feca Staff Glyph, massive armor stacking on allies back when armor wasn't so easily gained by people was "could barely do anything at all"
Also, HealingHotness from another Feca outcry thread you made made a point. It only FELT like you had a place on the team, but honestly, you probably would never get it as everyone else has made a Feca to go with their Heroes due to how amazing they are
the only attack skill my feca had was meteors and weapon, the rest of the skills do no damage, well, except glyphs but not built for those, so yeah, ankama raped many builds, they nerfed feca because the -res and they gave ecas -120% res skill... ankama devs are retarded...
0 0
Score : 1869
saphiLC|2016-04-14 03:39:35
Akiraiz|2016-04-13 23:05:34
Also, HealingHotness from another Feca outcry thread you made made a point. It only FELT like you had a place on the team, but honestly, you probably would never get it as everyone else has made a Feca to go with their Heroes due to how amazing they are
the only attack skill my feca had was meteors and weapon, the rest of the skills do no damage, well, except glyphs but not built for those, so yeah, ankama raped many builds, they nerfed feca because the -res and they gave ecas -120% res skill... ankama devs are retarded...
You seemed to have quoted the wrong thing about my post. When I was talking about Feca there, I was talking about pre-revamp Feca where I loved being able to stack four Flaming Glyphs together and send them out with a Bubble.
I love that part, and already was initially disinterested in the new Feca save for maybe some few changes or passives, but the lack of being able to move glyphs and keep them relevant frustrated me.

Also, glyphs are not built for damage? In every iteration of Feca I have seen or witnessed, Feca glyphs have always been amazing and looked like they were built for damage or for support.
At the very beginning, there was the extremely iconic and RNG-based meteorite glyph that could be stacked together.
Following that was the Fecastopheles quicksand which prevented huge mobs from ever getting out of there due to mp reduction while dealing aoe damage
Then there is the flaming carpet glyph, feca staff glyph, steam glyph trio both of which provided quite a decent amount of support all in different methods.

This iteration of Feca's glyphs can remove painful amounts of AP and MP, and if you think that isn't enough or if the damage they deal is completely lackluster too ALONGSIDE those debuffs (Even from that of a 3 cell circle wide Flaming Carpet Glyph), then yes I will sympathize with you that Feca's offensive capabilities have been neutered.

Although honestly, this meta of Feca Efficiency never really capitalized on what a Feca can do offensively by itself, and I was already unhappy when they changed Feca's Armor/Glyph mechanic. I never got to pick up on Feca afterwards, and this Feca Meta only made it worse.
0 0
Respond to this thread