FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Statting AP MP removal resist?

By HealingHotness - MEMBER - April 13, 2016, 21:13:05

With the changes to Templarmor making super high lock not as necessary, what do the Feca players think of statting AP MP removal resist to avoid losing it to their own glyphs?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 2660
HealingHotness|2016-04-13 21:13:05
With the changes to Templarmor making super high lock not as necessary, what do the Feca players think of statting AP MP removal resist to avoid losing it to their own glyphs?
I've stacked AP/MP Removal, not resist smile You see, everything is about clever positioning. Once my Feca reaches the enemy, hardly I'll need to move it. Your Avalanche glyph can always be positioned to not affect you. Fecablades is tricky, but still not a pain if you start in it, since you have the means to move (Teleportation). And I'm still stacking Lock like a mad man. If you start close/next to enemies, they usually skip their turn, unable to move. If you sit next to mob/boss, put your Avalanche and Fecablades underneath him, you will, in half of the cases, make him skip turn, having almost no AP and being unable to move, to hit squishy targets. Screw removal resist. Go +40% chance to remove and get everything on easy mode.
0 0
Score : -3045
HealingHotness|2016-04-13 21:13:05
Would be a valid point, if one could actually resist your own ap/mp removal. It's impossible to dodge the loss of AP/MP which you are removing from yourself.
1 0
Respond to this thread