FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca Tank after Moon v2 (I'm not claiming it's the best, but it works)

By Fluffenstein April 13, 2016, 09:16:19
Reactions 28
Score : 105

Holy crap I didn't realize flaming was chromatic! And magma armor seems to use the target's mastery and I don't use it on the feca (it's great on my osamodas' summon! It has tons of mastery and I don't mind that it's not shielded!).

Well I guess I need to change all my stats on stuff. biggrin

I agree that I'm going for mastery at 99% to boost shields but I still want to max my damage as long as it doesn't affect shields...

0 0
Score : 597

This is kinda late but I REALLY recommend getting Feca Master. I don't know why you are not using it but it is really good. When I was 199 (5 passive slots) I used Feca Master and really liked it. Now I am 200, Feca Master is really important especially when I use Dora Borette. This thing increase my res to 890 which is really good as this helps me be more tanky.

0 0
Score : 1536

Feca Master is working for you? For the past 4 or so months, it hasn't been properly giving the bonus resist for myself and every other Feca I know.
picture example: Click here

0 0
Score : 597

Er yeh, I showed a guildie how it works and it works for him too... There is a mechanic how it works, I don't think its a bug. Just people don't know how to activate it.

1 0
Score : 105

Wait, do you get +80 on all element, or just the weakest one? It seems to work fine for me on the weak one, not more.

0 0
Score : 1536
Anthonyandrew2|2016-05-09 10:55:48
Er yeh, I showed a guildie how it works and it works for him too... There is a mechanic how it works, I don't think its a bug. Just people don't know how to activate it.
Would you mind sharing, either through a reply or a PM? I would greatly appreciate it.
0 0
Score : 7981
SplingSplingSpling|2016-04-30 07:56:21
Lancellal|2016-04-29 13:33:43
I rerolled one of my char to feca and I've chosen about the same build as shown here (I leveled drip instead of meteor but I regret that already and I'll swap, I never use drip). I have three questions tho:

1) How the hell does leather plating works? I do see the debuff on enemies next to the feca, but they move normally. When does that extra movement cost apply? Is it only when they're locked?

2) If I don't use drip, I have few reason to go for water damage (only avalanche), but flaming from feca staff and magma armor deal fire damage. Despite the fact that I'm never using fire spells to damage, fire damage actually seems better. Is that correct? Obviously the main element remains earth to boost orb.

3) I can't find any decent costume. :'( What's a good looking one on feca? :'(

I'm not OP, but I might as well comment.

1) It seems to only affect enemies who move inside your radius. So from range 2 to cell 1 or from cell 1 to cell 2. We can only hope it's a bug.

2) Flaming deals chromatic damage, so it takes your highest element. I've seen people go fire, but mainly for the glyph. Can't comment further on it, my feca doesn't deal damage ;D

3) There are a couple cheap/kinda-easy to get ones that I enjoy:

- Decepticod from the equally named supevillian in astrub sewers.
- Englightened Hood from Zeppelantern-dungeon. Drops there, but also for tokens.
- Father Deepboard from Snowbound Village, an achievement when you do the quests associated with the NPC. Will have to run Ambassador's Wing for that. Might clip with certain hairstyles, though.
- Tormentor Costume, frequent drop in the dungeon.
- Ocushu Costume, a more rare drop from Ocushus. Some guildies might have it, when they run the dungeon every day.
- I use the quaquack. You can get it in trool-fair at the pond, but it's luck-based, might take a thousand or so tickets.
I would say Mercenary Costume, but HAHAHA GOOD luck getting one (I sold mine a long tiem ago not even sure how many there were originally)
0 0
Score : 4254

How do you get the +80 resistance to work? I haven't been able to get it to work myself. It use to work upon release just by applying a permanent armor, but it doesn't work the same way anymore if it's not bugged. Somewhere along the way among the hotfixes and updates that method stopped working hence the assumption its bugged,

Those are some nice HP and res stats. What gear are you using?
Looks like account key build with lucloak and hsk.

0 0
Score : 508

Feca master is also glitched with me. I've tried a few different things, equipped an ancient hat for low resist in one element. Nothing. Tried with all the armors. Nothing. I've waited a few turns after applying the armor to see if it needs some time frame to proc. Nothing. Tried all the combinations possible with these factors. Nothing.

0 0
Respond to this thread