FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca Post Nerf Discussion

By ValvatorezSr - MEMBER - April 13, 2016, 00:40:32
Reactions 30
Score : 2464

Feca changed from a buffing-locking-peeling-tanking God to a buffing-locking-tanking God.

0 0
Score : 1173

About the "changes" of the feca. (i dont call it "nerf" coz it isnt a nerf)

I like it. Its like the old times after the release.
- he is now a better tank as before
- he can still buff enddmg with meteor and magama!!!!
- he is still better as sacri or protoflex for tanking
- sure he cant debuff resist anymore, but pls everyone who cant do dungeons anymore coz of that learn to play. even without it the dungeons are possible.

0 -1
Score : 4389

Feca is only the best tank because it's locking capabilities at this point. Everything else is competitive.

0 0
Score : 1631

under what circumstances do you guys see the new inversion being viable ?

0 0
Score : 2660
seikomantis|2016-04-13 12:57:57
PvP. When you can use it on the same turn you use your Immunity or Peace Armor.
0 0
Score : 4389
seikomantis|2016-04-13 12:57:57
Off the top of my head.

Put on Melee - PA/Immunity
Put on Range first turn never think about it.

That thing is pretty great.

Magma probably sucks for Tank builds though.
0 0
Score : 1631

another thing im wondering about:

• Elemental Armor will now take the caster’s Melee Mastery into account.

does this mean for shielding (in general) its now required to stat into melee ?
0 0
Score : 158

Actually feca became even better, significantly less good as a support but much stronger as a tank. Mobs near feca cannot move. I have feca 200, even high level bosses with new Leather Plating cannot move from her a single step. Plus good old MP removal helps a lot. New inversion is safer for the team.
Imho, Feca has no rival as a tank now. I've been doing Kanniball dungeon with Sacrier as a tank for all the time, so this statement coming from player that mains a sacri means something. Feca is too good to be real.
If that's a "nerf"…

0 0
Score : 1527
Naniru|2016-04-13 10:57:11
ChaosThief|2016-04-13 04:38:46
A feca in my guild is actually liking the changes quite a bit, since he can force enemies to stay next to him at all times (what enemy has 8 MP?)

Sadly it does not work that way. sad It is only a -1mp per step you take inside the leatherplating aura.
So to break away from a feca it will cost 5 instead of 4 mp.
It is however pretty efficient to prevent mobs from running past you since this will cost them 3 additional mp.
Pretty sure he is referring to leather plating coupled with provocation.
0 0
Score : 5804
Akiraiz|2016-04-13 06:14:14
Gosh, it's almost as if you guys forgot how the game was BEFORE this Feca Efficiency started.
Wakfu has always been littered with problems, [...]

You sir deserves more happy green faces

Fluffenstein|2016-04-13 11:24:46
Guys, I've noticed that if I place my Feca on the cell next to a monster, that monster 80% of the time skips its turn. Directly.

Edit: Speaking of crocodiles

It seems that IA is a little bit buggy right now. I've seen and heard that some monsters are skipping their turns for no reason o_o
0 0
Score : 652
Akiraiz|2016-04-13 06:14:14
Gosh, it's almost as if you guys forgot how the game was BEFORE this Feca Efficiency started.

Wakfu has always been littered with problems, and the main one was the hellish grindy aspect of the entire thing.

Ever since this new Feca came along, the problem was slightly remedied with the new, toxic, unshakeable meta of one-shotting bosses. While I guess this was a cry for joy to most people who hated the grind, the overall health of the game didn't improve cause your amazing class decided to become the Lord and Savior that every party needed to win the game in 3 seconds as opposed to the 1 hour that all other non-meta parties tried to attempt.

I make those my own words as well.
0 0
Respond to this thread