So, what are everyone's thoughts on the nerfs to Feca

0 0
Reactions 30
Score : 319

'Was that nerf really necessary?'

That's all I got to say.

0 0
Score : 1064

All that this nerf did is further reduce the group flexibility for endgame dungeons.
People will now most likely bring along 2 resist debuffers (eca, cloud/drop knight, sadi, panda, fogger, protoflex ) besides the feca.

0 0
Score : -1464

#Proto-Flexin

0 0
Score : 746

Based on the end-result, it was a job well done for Ankama. They achieved their intended result.

0 0

When will Feca be able to heal itself tho?

0 0

Olympians should have a weakness or else they'd be gods. Lack of effective self-heal must the feca's achilles heel.

0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2016-04-13 03:54:15
Olympians should have a weakness or else they'd be gods. Lack of effective self-heal must the feca's achilles heel.
It would not sadden a single person that plays this game if you were to kill yourself.
0 -3
Score : 8490

@Stvalzy not cool man.

Also feca is NEVER getting a self heal.

0 0
ValvatorezSr|2016-04-13 03:55:26
Gunnerwolfang|2016-04-13 03:54:15
It would not sadden a single person that plays this game if you were to kill yourself.
I don't go to forums looking for popularity.
0 0
Score : 1273

Don't mind him, he's just being a tad bit salty over the changes.

A feca in my guild is actually liking the changes quite a bit, since he can force enemies to stay next to him at all times (what enemy has 8 MP?)

Plus the changes indeed did got the objective complete; fecas are no longer pseudo-required for every PVE fight. I'm honestly hoping people start poking around the other classes for tanks more, it could be interesting to see something other than fecas.

1 0
Score : 8490

At least somebody can be open minded about it. And besides, they did get some base damage buffs too right?

0 0
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-04-13 04:42:40
At least somebody can be open minded about it. And besides, they did get some base damage buffs too right?
Feca doesn't deal damage. Literally magma armour is hitting people for 100 damage. It used to drop 100 resist....
0 0
Score : 1868

Gosh, it's almost as if you guys forgot how the game was BEFORE this Feca Efficiency started.
Wakfu has always been littered with problems, and the main one was the hellish grindy aspect of the entire thing.
Ever since this new Feca came along, the problem was slightly remedied with the new, toxic, unshakeable meta of one-shotting bosses. While I guess this was a cry for joy to most people who hated the grind, the overall health of the game didn't improve because your amazing class decided to become the Lord and Savior that every party needed to win the game in 3 seconds as opposed to the 1 hour that all other non-meta parties tried to attempt.

What does this mean? Most other classes, especially those that are somewhat support-oriented became useless and can only hide under the shadow of Feca. Game became stale and instead of grinding a dungeon 300 times with different people and adapting to different situations, the game became stale because you had to grind the dungeon 300 times with only one technique repeated over and over and over again.

It didn't help that it's not completely necessary to deck out the Feca in so much gear to make it so effective, so most people could have just made a Feca hero or a Feca alt and now everybody could just 2/3-man dungeons to get their grinding done. The game felt more like a single player, plus the small online content of random people or guildmates joining your party if you ever had space.

So Ankama decided to fix this problem, and it was a good way of fixing the problem. Fecas now have an identifiable niche, and a reason to take him (or NOT take him) should you ever decide to use a specific strategy that tailored Feca's quicksand like properties.

Of course that doesn't solve the grind problem that Wakfu inherently has, which seems to be what the main problem is in the first place anyway. At least they fixed one problem with this update.

4 0
Score : -3045
Draagonblitzz|2016-04-13 00:42:29
'Was that nerf really necessary?'

That's all I got to say.
Really, a simple answer. Yes.

ValvatorezSr|2016-04-13 05:32:47
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-04-13 04:42:40
Feca doesn't deal damage. Literally magma armour is hitting people for 100 damage. It used to drop 100 resist....
Only you are to blame for that, and your inefficient team with your bad gear.
0 -1
Score : 475

While it does feel odd that certain spells no longer have the effect of weakening the enemies' defences, I don't mind the changes they made to Feca.

0 0
Score : 1064
ChaosThief|2016-04-13 04:38:46
A feca in my guild is actually liking the changes quite a bit, since he can force enemies to stay next to him at all times (what enemy has 8 MP?)

Sadly it does not work that way. sad It is only a -1mp per step you take inside the leatherplating aura.
So to break away from a feca it will cost 5 instead of 4 mp.
It is however pretty efficient to prevent mobs from running past you since this will cost them 3 additional mp.
0 0
Score : 2660

Guys, I've noticed that if I place my Feca on the cell next to a monster, that monster 80% of the time skips its turn. Directly.

Edit: Speaking of crocodiles

0 0
Score : 936

Actually nothing have changed. Feca remains tank meta and so still mendatory for endgame pve.

0 0
Score : 2660
Guts13|2016-04-13 11:28:27
Actually nothing have changed. Feca remains tank meta and so still mendatory for endgame pve.
Rose, tonight dungeons wink Just so you know.
0 0
Respond to this thread