FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gear Help

By Justinc4se April 06, 2016, 23:34:13

Hello. I am lvl 95 and i have been struggling to find decent tri gear after infernal. Im currently using the infernal helmet, cloak, boots, and chest-piece. My epaulets are Ice horn epaulets, my rings are the hood-fella ring and crooding. My amulet is Mussamulet, my weapon the thork hammer and my belt is the hurdy girdy. If there is a decent set please let me know, or must I pick up individual pieces here and there?

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 508

As a feca, you really don't need tri gear... I mean, some water damage is nice, so if you end up with tri stuff roll for water on it, but it isn't a necessary thing. your feca should be tri build, but you won't need water damage. Especially since with late game gear, the best tanking stuff is only dual. Your priority for elemental damage should be Earth, fire, then water. That said, go on the wakfu armor encyclopedia, and you can look at all armor within a certain level range, and filter for most stats. Not all of the gear that comes up will stil lbe in the game, but it's a good place to start looking.

1 0
Respond to this thread