FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvP Build?

By chico-travieso - MEMBER - April 04, 2016, 19:13:03

hey, i'm kinda new, i played in the beta and the feca is my favorite class
i'm looking for a build to do pvp but i don't know what kind of items i can use

are there obligatory items like gelano to do pvp atm?
or do i have to get an especial kind of set for pvp?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : -1464

Get to level 175 then pvp
BTW Feca is becoming useless in dungeons so don't bother playing it anyway

0 -3
Score : 1064
ValvatorezSr|2016-04-05 15:03:38
Get to level 175 then pvp
BTW Feca is becoming useless in dungeons so don't bother playing it anyway
Don't listen to him. If you want to play a Feca, just play it.

Be warned tho, you migth get multiple peopel telling you '' don't play feca '' '' feca nerfed getting useless ''. Feca's getting a nerf, yeah but people complain because they play him as a support buffer. If you enjoy playing the Feca as your main character, doN't let the close-minded raging kid block your path in the world of twelves.

kind regards
0 0
Score : 508
chico-travieso|2016-04-04 19:13:03
hey, i'm kinda new, i played in the beta and the feca is my favorite class
i'm looking for a build to do pvp but i don't know what kind of items i can use

are there obligatory items like gelano to do pvp atm?
or do i have to get an especial kind of set for pvp?
feca is fine, not getting nerfed very hard at all. it's actually getting buffed for PvP. As for your build... no gelano, but you definitely do need a relic and epic. Send me a message through whatever pm system this forum has and I can explain relics and epics and end game gear, or earlier game gear, etc.

Stats:

Intelligence- Right now, before "nerfs", I'd say take 10 points in resistance (this is a given for all classes) then 10 points into barrier, then full HP %. After the changes, 10 resist, 5 HP% to armor, 5 barrier, the rest into HP.

Strength- here's where you'll find some variance. I personally like to take all element damage for all of my strength points. However, single target damage increases the strength of orb armor, and AoE increases the damage of your glyphs. elemental, effects both, take AoE if you want to try and build for damage, or single if you don't intend to PvP tongue

Agility- pretty obvious here, putting all your points in lock is the way to go. Initiative is... nice?... the issue is that you probably never will have enough to move before classes like sram or rogue who focus on init and have passives that give it (outside of the universal passive for it). So, you can't go wrong by fully statting lock.

Chance- also a fairly clear pathway here, stat block to maximum, and then put the rest of your points into back stab and critical resistance. You can alternate between these, or pick one and bring it to 20 and leave the other at 10, or whatever you want with them. Late game, I'd say crit resist is a bit more useful, as you encounter classes with almost 100% crit rate, but backstab has its uses, such as when fighting srams or masquraiders.

Spells:

For PvP vs. certain classes, a kiting deck is useful, which classes you use this against depend on the build of whatever class your fighting a lot of the time, so try to guess, but be prepared to play it by ear and switch decks during the positioning phase.

Fire- take flaming carpet, and meteor

Earth- take fecablades, orb, and fecastaff

Water- take steam, bubble, and avalanche

Actives- Everything except immunity and tonic glyph

Passives- Interception (I'll be switching this with carapace at level 180), resilience, elementor, temporal flux, refection (refection is basically a necesity for any feca)

My other PvP deck is more of a melee deck (this is also the deck I use while solo grinding mobs)

Fire- Flaming carpet, magma, meteor

Earth- fecablades, fecastaff, orb

Water- steam

Actives- Everything except peace armor

Passives- Interception (again, this will be replaced with carapace at level 180), resilience, elementor, temporal flux, and of course, refection.

Regarding PvP at levels lower than 150, I suggest removing temporal flux passive from the second list, and elementor from the first, the passives I put up there are NOT in order of importance at all, so elementor is least important in the kiting deck, and temporal is least important in the melee deck. If you only have 3 passive slots, then leave out both from both decks.
0 0
Score : 597

lvl 200 Feca PVP GROUP build.

0 0
Respond to this thread