FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca stat points for PvE

By Djape93#3486 - MEMBER - February 24, 2016, 16:30:18

I'm wondering where it would be better to spend the INT points as a full support feca: full hp, barrier, or armor? Thanks

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 2165

My feca is:

3 points barrier
max armor
max resists
the rest in HP

I go full armor on all my chars as a matter of convenience primarily: it saves a lot of money on bread.

1 0
Score : 160

thanks, just what i needed to know

0 0
Score : -3028

Hold on, maybe dont max armor. because you will have your own armor and with a healer in team your role as a tank will be filled better if you have 3 barrier, 10 res and rest full HP.

0 0
Score : 508
deadcafe|2016-02-24 19:56:49
My feca is:

3 points barrier
max armor
max resists
the rest in HP

I go full armor on all my chars as a matter of convenience primarily: it saves a lot of money on bread.
3 barrier is not enough. I would say take it to 6 as a minimum. I run max resist max barrier and the rest into HP. Orb is my armor. Just starting out, I would say max resist, 10 into HP then stat barrier as far as you're going to take it, then HP from there on out
1 0
Score : 7238

If you max armor, keep in mind that your orb-armor is depleted after your hp-armor is done. And you build more heal-resist in long fights, because you have less hp.

Drip + Hp-armor is a good combination, though, and the more resistance and barrier you have, the more useful your hp-armor becomes. Great for short fights.

I'd take more barrier too, if you want to facetank the enemies.
Barrier becomes more useful when you have high resist.

Personally took 10 resist, 7 barrier, rest into hp.
Not having armor didn't affect me that much, because I'm more or less invulnerable for the first 2 rounds (Peace-Armor & Immunity [+untouchable for friendly-fire]), after which most enemies are dead already. My Feca goes first as well, so he usually doesn't take damage before applying the invulnerability.

0 0
Score : 2165

Perhaps I'm confused about how barrier works. Doesn't the number of barriers reset each turn? So, if you have 7 barrier, you'd have to get hit 7 times a turn to use them up? Seems like that doesn't happen very often.

0 0
Score : 617
tongue i guess it depends on how you play. If you like to buff allies from behind them, you wont need 7 barrier. If you jump in the middle of enemies and pull 3-4 to you, 10 might not be enough.
0 0
Score : 4527
deadcafe|2016-02-27 19:26:44
Perhaps I'm confused about how barrier works. Doesn't the number of barriers reset each turn? So, if you have 7 barrier, you'd have to get hit 7 times a turn to use them up? Seems like that doesn't happen very often.
Correct, if you can accurately predict you getting hit 10 times every turn, then it's worth it... over Armor/hp after around 3-5 turns (on current HP rates). So imo, it's not worth grabbing more than 4 if you're just straight tanking a boss. Feca really doesn't feel much damage for 2 turns while tanking. The efficiency gets pretty low. I've never gotten hit more than 5 times while tanking a boss.

I.E lets take Armor/HP at like 10k HP. 40% would be 4k, at 175 Barrier is 87. 10x87 = 870, You need to tank for 4 and half straight turns and get hit 10 times each turn(What boss hits 10 times that isn't DP) for it to be worth it. Now factor in that 2 of your early turns will be PA turns. It's seriously not worth taking 10 points.

Armor/HP could be slightly more efficient for recovery purposes, but isn't efficient for HP resist. So yeah. I'd take like 3-5 barrier. As 3-5 more points, because long story short the increase on HP from HP% has less returns than 2 turns (the average amount of barrier you'll be facing on a regular basis)
0 0
Hearttyace|2016-02-29 07:53:34
deadcafe|2016-02-27 19:26:44
Correct, if you can accurately predict you getting hit 10 times every turn, then it's worth it... over Armor/hp after around 3-5 turns (on current HP rates). So imo, it's not worth grabbing more than 4 if you're just straight tanking a boss. Feca really doesn't feel much damage for 2 turns while tanking. The efficiency gets pretty low. I've never gotten hit more than 5 times while tanking a boss.

I.E lets take Armor/HP at like 10k HP. 40% would be 4k, at 175 Barrier is 87. 10x87 = 870, You need to tank for 4 and half straight turns and get hit 10 times each turn(What boss hits 10 times that isn't DP) for it to be worth it. Now factor in that 2 of your early turns will be PA turns. It's seriously not worth taking 10 points.

Armor/HP could be slightly more efficient for recovery purposes, but isn't efficient for HP resist. So yeah. I'd take like 3-5 barrier. As 3-5 more points, because long story short the increase on HP from HP% has less returns than 2 turns (the average amount of barrier you'll be facing on a regular basis)
You should at LEAST take 6, much better if you take 8, and best if you take 10. Why? because no good feca worth their salt only tanks a boss. Hp to Armor is useless since you can jsut use orb every turn. as a feca you should have at least 2 or 3 enemies in melee of you while tanking. Taking PA and Immunity is ridiculous, that just removes spell slots where you could take things like fecastaff. Name one feca active you don't need on your deck at all times. You need provocation for tanking, you need inversion for support, you need PA for when you inversion allies, you need teleport for positioning and tonic for support. That leaves out Immunity. why? because immunity is unreliable unless you use Provocation, and then it's only useful on yourself, the tank, why would you ever give yourself PA/Immunity in PvE? take max barrier and the rest into HP, and use orb for your own armor.
0 0
Score : 754

Imo 6 its a good number, should have the levels on barrier = the ammount of hits you will most likely tank each turn.

Hp to shield or Hp are not useless because your orb armor will go on the top what you have increasing your overall total survivability.

Regardless barrier its good for tanking I would recomend 5-6 as a perfect set up.

0 0
peppersxiu|2016-03-01 19:51:01
Imo 6 its a good number, should have the levels on barrier = the ammount of hits you will most likely tank each turn.

Hp to shield or Hp are not useless because your orb armor will go on the top what you have increasing your overall total survivability.

Regardless barrier its good for tanking I would recomend 5-6 as a perfect set up.
Hp to shield isn't as good as just taking the HP, not only because you have your own orb armor, but because healers also have more room to work with, better off statting barrier as far as you want it, then put your other points in HP. (after maxing resist of course)
0 0
Score : 3

Hello guys,

I need tips on how to manage my stats, I want to act first on our team so i can set up glyphs and give buffs to others who needs it. But is it okay to stat Initiative over Lock?

Currently I'm level 61 and is focus on PVE. What i plan on level 80 restat is, put my points into Initiative and use Inhalation Passive.

PS: I hope its okay to ask this question here, because i saw the thread title is about "stats for PVE Feca"

0 0
Score : 5308

Feca as a tank role :
max heals received, 3 barrier, max res then dump the rest into % hp.

The Heals received is defiantly noticeable on higher end content.

0 0
Score : 301

If I want to make a support Feca, what would be a good route?

0 0
Score : 105

Well you basically want to build a tank feca, but spend more time using support spells. Just put them all in tour deck, there's room (tonic glyph, meteorite shower, magma, drip, bubble and maybe orb are your main support spells IMO).

0 0
Respond to this thread