FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca support build

By LittlexxMui - MEMBER - February 02, 2016, 02:31:20

Making a feca support, wondering if there are some other good builds i can use for as a guide. (never made a feca before heh...)

also, are glyphs necessary for support?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 380

Support feca is pretty easy to build tbh as most of your spells you use will be your actives like tele, tonic glyph, PA inversion. But for elemental spells its usually,

The must haves:

Meteorite - who doesn't love FD?
Magma - it's a pull, -res and FD buff all rolled into one.
Bubble - useful both for yourself and allies, only needs to be at 151
Orb armor - just all around good armor
Steam - for positioning no need to level

Useful but not must have:

Fecastaff- good to reduce dmg on bosses you're locking and gets flaming for more lock too.
Fecablades - good for locking down SB and some other bosses, only need it to -4mp though.

Rest you can experiment and see what you like, drip armor is quite useful, natural attack has it's uses too and fecammer isn't really bad but depends what eles and way you want to go ^^

0 0
Score : 192

Thank you!

0 0
Score : 508
Yujiejin|2016-02-02 06:19:38
Support feca is pretty easy to build tbh as most of your spells you use will be your actives like tele, tonic glyph, PA inversion. But for elemental spells its usually,

The must haves:

Meteorite - who doesn't love FD?
Magma - it's a pull, -res and FD buff all rolled into one.
Bubble - useful both for yourself and allies, only needs to be at 151
Orb armor - just all around good armor
Steam - for positioning no need to level

Useful but not must have:

Fecastaff- good to reduce dmg on bosses you're locking and gets flaming for more lock too.
Fecablades - good for locking down SB and some other bosses, only need it to -4mp though.

Rest you can experiment and see what you like, drip armor is quite useful, natural attack has it's uses too and fecammer isn't really bad but depends what eles and way you want to go ^^
The thing about only leveling to one point is that the deck system is very anti-utility. Having only one deck and using the spells in that deck regularly wil lresult in having them at your level for the most part. I would suggest leveling fecablades to your own level if you use it, and steam as well, bubble really isn't worth putting past 151 (it may end up that way if you use it a lot though, which isn't an issue unless you need the spell exp. elsewhere), but steam has high base damage (for feca) and fecablades deals decent enough damage. Fecastaff is almost a must have even for support because of the -final damage status it puts on bosses and other high damage mobs. Your issue is going to come with trying to fit in most of your actives. I personally use 5 of the 6 on my feca. leaving only 7 elemental spell slots for you. (I run peace armor, tonic glyph, teleport, inversion, and provocation, provocation could easily be dropped if you need the slot.)
0 0
Score : 380

Yeah I have my feca setup a bit weird with a dmg solo deck available. And while your utility-ish spells do level of course to your level as you use them it's very easy to lock and adjust the spell xp as you like if you prefer having it in other spells.

Yeah fecastaff is quite good but I found I didn't always have room for it in deck with my actives and not always had that 4ap where I could spend it buffing. i do have it leveled tbh but outside of SB and a couple fights I don't find I use it often enough to make it an essential spell on the same level as something like meteorite that you use constantly.

Yeah steam is good dmg/ap, not much good as a straight dmging spell since it pulls/pushes and has that set range but not bad to get in some extra dmg while positioning mobs.

0 0
Respond to this thread