FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Drip or Avalanche for PVE?

By SirTristepint - MEMBER - January 31, 2016, 19:06:44

I'm currently a lvl 111 feca and I'm torn between choosing drip or avalanche for PVE. I currently have magma, meteorite, steam, bubble, orb, staff maxed and fecablades at 100, I can max one more skill but I can't choose between drip or avalanche. I feel like -ap could be useful but drip's range and armor could also be useful. Can anyone help me decide?
Thanks

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 293

Honestly Avalanche's -AP doesn't effect mobs or bosses that much or at all really and in pvp it often gets used against you. Drip is nice in pve or pvp when you know you'll be taking many weak hits so you can save your ap for other spell combos.

0 0
Score : 4423

Drip is good to mitigate damage.

0 0
Score : 2494

Personally my deck doesn't have room for either, but if i did... I would say drip armor

0 0
Score : 3403

Avalanche if you solo. Drip armor if you party.

0 0
Score : 2424

To be honest though, past ap removal resistance, wouldn't removing 4 ap from a potentially deadly combo from a boss be more beneficial than adding a barrier of 100hp, and about 300 armor?

0 0
Score : 3403
Skyshooter1|2016-02-01 17:59:08
To be honest though, past ap removal resistance, wouldn't removing 4 ap from a potentially deadly combo from a boss be more beneficial than adding a barrier of 100hp, and about 300 armor?
Using avalance glyph is just terrible for you & your party, most mobs will try to push you to it. And removing ap from bosses is 90% the time useless since they have low ap cost spells, if not free.
0 0
Score : -3045
Aigees|2016-02-01 18:13:35
Skyshooter1|2016-02-01 17:59:08
Using avalance glyph is just terrible for you & your party, most mobs will try to push you to it. And removing ap from bosses is 90% the time useless since they have low ap cost spells, if not free.
Works on Nutt and Looni very nicely though.
0 0
Score : 3
Aigees|2016-02-01 17:25:32
Avalanche if you solo. Drip armor if you party.
this, Avalannche helped me from levels 115 to 140 greatly, tsomething that drip doesn't do, also Drip is not that good until later levels, at 150 it becomes amazing but before that is pretty meeeh
0 0
Score : 508

Avalanche, really doesn't help too much, and a lot of times you do get maneuvered onto it yourself, even with resilience you're still going to take the -AP and that sucks. Drip is also fairly bad because it doesn't become worthwhile until level 180 when you can finally replace interception with carapace. And even then it's only useful to use on yourself in PvE when you need to give orb to allies. Another reason you'll only want to use it on yourself is because it stacks with your own barrier stat. Most classes you'll be in Dungeons with won't have statted barrier.

0 0
Respond to this thread